Sunday, January 23, 2011

I think I'm a bit crazy. Like mentally unsound. HAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

But firstly I'm really glad I have damn awesome and wonderful friends who are there for me like alllll the time even when I'm hiding in a cubicle with no money and wondering how I'm going to go home so as to avoid sitting in the same car with some crazy people. Sitting on the toilet bowl talking is actually quite a cool, good and rebellious experience HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA.

Today I discovered that my family is very ridiculous and so am I, maybe, 'cause i behaved really rashly but extremely sensibly (to myself HAHAHAHA) in the heat of the moment and I think it's fairly understandable once I relay what really happened. It's quite funny now, come to think of it, but obviously I have no intention or desire to talk to either my father or older sister for as long as I can help it. Or maybe till I cool down and somehow erase this memory from my mind.

It all happened with my sister asking me to follow her to the conveyor belt to get some sushi. Keep in mind that this is my OLDER sister who's turning twenty this year. Happily I bounced up because I was really hungry and trailed after her.

When we stopped in front of the belt to look at the sushi, I commented, "I'm freaking hungry~"

She turned towards me in horror and disgust and exclaimed, "DON'T SWEAR AT ME!!!"

I was really shocked by her reaction so I said, "Huh? I'm not swearing! What's your problem???"

She scowled at me and said something else horrible which I didn't catch or rather not remember and stormed back angrily to the table. She flounced back to her seat and declared loudly, "DEBBIE SWORE AT ME."

I was already getting really pissed by then. So I said irritably, "Are you crazy??? Seriously, what's your problem?? All i said was that I'm freaking hungry! I SAID FREAKING, not the f word."

Then she snapped back fiercely, "IT'S STILL A SWEAR WORD, I SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN YOU."

I caught my parents already looking accusingly at me. So quickly I said, "Ok I'll tell you all what really happened. I followed her to the conveyor belt, and said that I'm FREAKING HUNGRY. I didn't say it to her, I was talking to myself-"

"It's a very rude and vulgar thing to say," my father cut in, using his act-fierce voice. "YOU SHOULDN'T USE IT ON YOUR SISTER."

"She wasn't using it on her sister she was talking to herself," my mum added. "But you still shouldn't have said it, it's a rude word."

Then my father started scolding me very loudly and openly (while the waiter sat our dishes down on the table) about how it's very rude to use the word freaking in public and I shouldn't use such words and he knows that I use such words day in day out and even though my friends may not think it's a swear word, it is

All the while he was talking to me, I was staring incredulously at all of them. My older sister seemed rather pleased that I was getting punished by such a ridiculous thing because apparently from the start she felt that I was using it on her.

(Please, RJ, NUS Medicine student, can't you FREAKING tell that it's an innocent comment and I merely used the word FREAKING to emphasize that I was HUNGRY? -_- It had nothing to do with you. With all your brains and IQ I think your EQ is lacking seriously in the area of understanding and whether or not by reacting so stupidly and irrationally to my comment would it get me SCREWED. LOL. I don't care if you read this like honestly because although you've been damn nice to me sometimes, this time you've really been damn freaking ridiculous and THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME MISS MY DINNER AND GET SCOLDED FOR COMMENTING THAT I AM HUNGRY. WELL DONE.)

So after my father boomed and exploded in the restaurant in front of the waiters that came (ok it was for about a minute), I leaned back, held my phone in both hands, and contemplated. I was seething. I had lost all my appetite. And no way did I want to sit through the whole dinner with them staring at me silently and accusingly like I'd murdered someone just because I said I was "freaking hungry". I wanted to retort, or retaliate, but I knew I'd be loud and I might cry in front of them and I didn't want to embarrass myself any more than my wonderful father and older sister had already done for me. So, I stood up, and said quietly and tersely, "I need to go to the toilet."

Then I walked out of the restaurant. Sushi Tei, Thomson Plaza. Nice place for family quarrels.

I went to the toilet on the top floor and hid inside the cubicle for 1 hr plus smsing and getting calls and trying to figure out how I was gonna go home by myself with no money and wallet. Cuz I really didn't wanna go back in the same car as them. But in the end my mum made the whole family wait for my return so I had no choice.

My mummy is really very nice and understanding and lovely compared to my father and sister. I think I was rather mean to her. :( I shall be nicer to her and love her more from now on. She was the one calling me and texting me frantically to make me go back and join them.

And I have really really wonderful and understanding friends too who were willing to let me find them, pay for my cab fare and eat dinner with me etc :) I felt quite loved while sitting on the toilet bowl cover in the cubicle. HAHAHAHAHA.

So anyway, I calmed down after an hour plus, and was persuaded, or rather forced, to go back to my family and take the car home with them. Noone dared to talk to me or touch me. I think all of them thought I was mentally unsound. I looked like a traumatised, ravaged earthquake victim. Okay no but I think I looked like I was ready to kill someone. =/

I think I would have felt better if I cabbed somewhere else, found friends, and then came back home by myself cuz I feel trapped and sian and stuck in this shithole hahaha


Gonna take bus to school by myself tmr to meet Dawnie for breakfast! Best friends ftw babehhhh! Don't really wanna be in the same car as my father who thinks FREAKING is a swear word when he's the one who yells SHIT when he's playing his stupid computer game called America's Army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home