I honestly have nothing to do right now, so I decided to post since I feel like I haven't written for a long time.
Promos are over and I passed everything, albeit not wonderfully, but I'm still really glad I've no R paper and I won't retain despite studying so little and so last minute x_x And right now I've STILL NO MOTIVATION to practice my ultimate noob Chem and Math. This is terrible. I should go do some later.
-_- Sadly, I highly doubt I will. I'm in a crazy holiday mood and I've been going out every single day, playing Fifa 11 on XBox like some insane drug addict and screaming "I LOVE YOU" at the goalkeeper everytime he saves a ball, and cursing at the stupid opposing team who perpetually trip my players over and slide all over the place and steal my ball from me.
Not to mention spending money like free the previous week buying socks, clothes, nailpolish, cramming myself with good food, birthday presents, ...
On to less retarded stuff.
After exams, admittedly I hold no grudge against those who claimed I was mugger shit or whatever. I am just more wary towards them. Especially because they didn't do as well as I expected them to, especially the one who mugged and was jealous of my Bio O_O I think I'm being too explicit, but my blog is really under wraps and barely anyone knows I have one. Feels good to be incognito~
Speaking of which I am gonna change my blog soon. Write on some better website or something. =x
And I realised, it's not that hard to be friends with people you never expected yourself to ever speak civilly to. (: Shows that all grudges have really been erased! It's easy to forgive, but near impossible to forget.
Suddenly I've lost the urge to write. Oh no. Another post when I'm in a blogging mood again. Till then~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home