I should be my mugging my WR.
BUT I AM DAAAAAAAAAMN FREAKING BORED OMGGGGGGG I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO BORED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
Okay actually I've lots of entertainment online but still RUGHHHHRUGUGHGHGHGHGHGH
Sometimes I regret posting so explicitly about certain people. Actually I'm perfectly okay with them already. Because of those dumb posts I am restricted about the publication of my bloggy
Okay you know what I'mma delete the posts just so I don't need to be so secretive about my blog
Or save as draft
Anyway to those people (I'm sure you will never know I'm talking about you) I'm sorry for being so petty and flaming on my blog and I sincerely treat one of you as a close friend now since you've really seemed to change and you are quite trustable (:
(But I guess I can't trust too much)
(To tell the truth, there are few people in VJ whom I can utterly trust..)
OHOHOHOHOAHOHAOAHOAHOAHAOAH
GOSH I'm DAMN BORED.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(P.S: Seems like nearly everyone I had on my links last time have shifted webpages, changed urls, or abandoned blogging. Oh well =x
And now I'm going to be lazy about linking... HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA, oh well)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home