After not singing in choir for six months......
MY CHOIR VOICE IS TOTALLY SCREWED
GONE
DEAD.
It's really throaty, thin, covered, stuck and disgusting...
And I just officially tried it out today.
Good job.
All thanks to singing in normal voice for the past six months for all the pop/rock songs that float into my head.
I wonder how I'm going to get into VJ choir at this rate. =/
---
Anyway today finally reunited with Hiuhiu and Drii and Jasmine popped by afterward too. Crashed Hiuhiu's house, did stupid stuff with Drii's camera, played pool which I completely failed at, considering the stupid stick was nearly my height (or taller than me; I seriously hope I was slouching in this photo.)
Taken by Drii so don't expect too much of professionalism and clarity of the photo...
Hahahaha, realised how much I missed them and how much retarded-ness still ensues when we meet up together <33333
Despite us being in the same class only in Sec1, third lang has definitely bonded us together, wheeeeeheee.
I really don't want to lose contact with secsch friends. Sigh, all of us (well, most) are really parting ways...
But I should learn to embrace new beginnings,
SO COME ON VJ
I shall start singing in choir voice more often now, hopefully I'll get back a bit of my old voice back. It's so disgusting and thin now, makes me shudder when I hear myself...
MY CHOIR VOICE IS TOTALLY SCREWED
GONE
DEAD.
It's really throaty, thin, covered, stuck and disgusting...
And I just officially tried it out today.
Good job.
All thanks to singing in normal voice for the past six months for all the pop/rock songs that float into my head.
I wonder how I'm going to get into VJ choir at this rate. =/
---
Anyway today finally reunited with Hiuhiu and Drii and Jasmine popped by afterward too. Crashed Hiuhiu's house, did stupid stuff with Drii's camera, played pool which I completely failed at, considering the stupid stick was nearly my height (or taller than me; I seriously hope I was slouching in this photo.)
Taken by Drii so don't expect too much of professionalism and clarity of the photo...Hahahaha, realised how much I missed them and how much retarded-ness still ensues when we meet up together <33333
Despite us being in the same class only in Sec1, third lang has definitely bonded us together, wheeeeeheee.
I really don't want to lose contact with secsch friends. Sigh, all of us (well, most) are really parting ways...
But I should learn to embrace new beginnings,
SO COME ON VJ
I shall start singing in choir voice more often now, hopefully I'll get back a bit of my old voice back. It's so disgusting and thin now, makes me shudder when I hear myself...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home