I have a disgusting friend named Dawn Chia.......................................
Please click on her link and read her disgusting posts.
Here's an excerpt:
"Frankly speaking, I have no idea why I'm blogging. That's what happens to people when they are seriously bored. Well, I'm talking about myself. Doesn't matter if it doesn't apply to you. And to add to my boredom, my new neighbour has been playing piano non-stop everyday. Which is really annoying, considering that I'm a player myself. (Em, correction. Piano player. Player sounds like.. well, player.) Because I'm tired of hearing scales and scales and scales everyday. C major scales. Then D major. Oh gosh, no please. Well, at least I stop being a player. Piano player, that is.
Alright, let me just roll over and get into my cave. (Wth is this, Dawn!??!?!?!!) Till then!"
Beautiful
She's guffawing like a giraffe beside me now.
"MY FAMILY MY FAMILY!" she always squeals whenever she sees my mug with giraffes on it
(I'll take a picture of it one day)
I will blog properly soon
Soon.
For now, Dawn Chia is the highlight...........
*drumrolll*
Please click on her link and read her disgusting posts.
Here's an excerpt:
"Frankly speaking, I have no idea why I'm blogging. That's what happens to people when they are seriously bored. Well, I'm talking about myself. Doesn't matter if it doesn't apply to you. And to add to my boredom, my new neighbour has been playing piano non-stop everyday. Which is really annoying, considering that I'm a player myself. (Em, correction. Piano player. Player sounds like.. well, player.) Because I'm tired of hearing scales and scales and scales everyday. C major scales. Then D major. Oh gosh, no please. Well, at least I stop being a player. Piano player, that is.
Alright, let me just roll over and get into my cave. (Wth is this, Dawn!??!?!?!!) Till then!"
Beautiful
She's guffawing like a giraffe beside me now.
"MY FAMILY MY FAMILY!" she always squeals whenever she sees my mug with giraffes on it
(I'll take a picture of it one day)
I will blog properly soon
Soon.
For now, Dawn Chia is the highlight...........
*drumrolll*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home