Friday, December 11, 2009

ALRIGHT!!! ONWARD TO PROPER POSTING because this is a good time to do so:

1) Dawnie is sitting beside me lamenting the loss of her Sims (because it reached its max storage space. HAHAHAHA) and she's determinedly reinstalling Sims2 which refuses to reinstall -_-

2) Pangya decided to die on me and never load again. It takes about 45 mins to actually load up the login page and when I type in my user and pass it hangs for a thousand years and I have to restart the computer. So I've given up on Pangya until tonight or something, probably


Thus I shall spam pictures and recount the exciting past days... (Really a reason for having this blog, because next time when I'm old, prune-faced and wrinkly, I can always hobble over to the computer and read my 60-year-old blog (hopefully I live longer) and laugh with my old grandma buddies about my young, sprightly days)

(So blogger had better be still up and running then)


--I'm conversing with Dawn via MSN even though she's less than a metre away from me. Brilliant. Don't need to waste saliva--


Last Friday

Spent Friday with Baybay LehLin and Subin!

Baybay had to wait for LehLin and I for 40mins. She sent a threatening message to me, which made me laugh freaked me out when I realised she'd sent it:


There's even a purposeful space between the 'walk' and 'faster' for further emphasis and to add a note of menace...


We travelled on MRT trains for a very long time,

which was horrible but we made up for it with lovely Clam chowder soup and tomato soup at the Soup Spoon

WHOOOO CLAM CHOWDER BREAD SOUPPPPP
Tomato soup wasn't all that nice though

Baybay kept bullying me that day...

"YOU PAY! YOU PAY FOR ALL OF US OKAY! OKAY GO!" she squealed at me, pushing me to line up and pay for the soups...

(After that she threw a five dollar note onto my table, but still)
Then she collected the spoons and pepper shakers. When she found out there was a dirty spoon, she quipped immediately, "AIYAH GIVE DEBBIE LAH."

But Baybay did all of this:

She was extremely lousy at tearing bread and littered the table with bread crumbs... (Shakes head sadly)

Subin joined us only at about 4+ - We played arcade, screamed our heads off - LehLin and I failed at the basketball game even though it was so hilariously fun (I think my height hindered my hidden skills). Baybay and I owned Subin and Lehlin in the Dance Dance Revolution (maybe cause of past Audi practice) HEHEHEHE

Then we parted; Baybay went home while the rest of us ate dinner at AMKhub hawker centre upstairs and crashed LehLin's house. While shopping for salmon sushi for Jean who was gonna crash later on, I asked Leh Lin,

"Where's your DVDs?"

LehLin replied, "MY BUTT-"

and collapsed into fits of laughter.

Subin and I almost died when she managed to gasp, "I meant - I meant to say my FATHER'S BAG HAS THE DVDS!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I SAID BUTT!!!!!!!!!!"

"How did your FATHER become your BUTT!?"


Till now, we have no clue. =/

We watched TV till around 2AM, pigged out on Soya Bean ice cream and doughnuts and sushi, and walked Jean home at around 11 +

Before Jean left, we took a proper picture! (stupid baybay was uncooperative in taking photos so we don't have a group one with her :()

I think we all bathed around 3am+, and then gay-ed around in LehLin's room with my camera and played UNO, which Subin owned us all in...

RO(KERS BABEHHHH


Think I slept at around 5am (but woke up again at 5.45 - LehLin and Subin were still talking O_O then I fell asleep at 6am+ again)

And then at around 715am, I woke up and was fetched home by my father. So I crashed on my own bed instantly... and fell asleep.

---

Saturday

Nothing much happened that day, considering half my day was slept away. Woke up at 2pm and I played Pangya until it was time for us to go for my Sarah's birthday party! My mum dragged me to Pandora at Raffles Place to get a cute, silver bracelet for Sarah (and she bought 2 of her own charms herself -_-) and then I gorged myself with the delicious barbecued chicken wings and fish at my Sarah's house when we finally went there =x

At night, came back to play Pangya again. My STUPID PANGYA takes 100000 years to start up so I have to treasure every hour I get to play it. Which is only at night, considering how cluttered my days often are. =/

---

Sunday

I went out in the morning to eat brunch and watch 2012. The graphics were good, but we were muttering "WHA SO FREAKING TYCO!!!!!" throughout the whole movie. HAHAHAHHAHAAHA. The main character was um, an excellent driver and he could fly across enormous cracks in the roads, escape being crushed by random collapsing buildings by the breadth of a hair and climb out of gaping holes in the ground without hurting himself at all

AND I DON'T BELIEVE IT WILL HAPPEN SO SOON. The end of the world, that is.

But it was really entertaining, I have to admit. 8)

Rushed home by around 4 o'clock because my mum wanted me to get ready for Fatfats' birthday dinner in time... And so off we went to Morton's to eat!!!


The really pretty random decoration outside the restaurant.

Before the food was served, we piled together to take pictures!

Morton's service is excellent; they came into our room to introduce all the types of fish and lobsters and steak they cooked at the restaurant, and they spoke with a very friendly and un-irritating demeanour to us, which I find extremely rare of many waiters/waitresses. Here's the Baked Seafood Platter which was really delicious (except the oysters; I don't like oysters) and the food was hot and succulent...

And there was the lobster with its soft, white meat that tasted heavenly~
There was steak and potato skins heaped up with butter, sour cream and bacon (REAL bacon, not baco-bits) and the food was BRILLIANT. MOUTHWATERING. FINGER-LICKIN GOOD

Picture of all of us after Fatfats blew his candle out! (on his mini chocolate lava cake MMMM YUMMY) Morton's actually printed out a picture for us in a black card with all their signatures. 8)


Us outside Morton's, advertising its sign~

We got home at about 10+ and I finally got a chance to play Pangya. Till about 2am. 8D

Monday

It was out with the vampire coven! Belindie, Crystal, Yiling, Abii and I went to watch New Moon together (yes I watched it again but it was more hilarious than the first time so I was fine with wasting 6 bucks) and we were the only ones laughing hysterically in the cinema.

When Edward walked out of his car in slow motion...

When Jacob lumbered along...

When Alice's vision of them running in a greenish grassy woody place like in Indian movies appeared...

When Edward peeled off his shirt in slow motion at the Volturi place...

When they spoke really cheesily...

(Everyone else was watching the show very seriously and only laughed at the obviously funny parts. =/ The whole movie was so hilarious by itself!!! Our row was the only one laughing our heads off at nearly everything)

Then we walked around; Yiling bought lots of makeup since she's gonna take makeup lessons, and Abii and I spent 10dollars each on nail polish. HAHAHAHA. They were cheap though, we bought 4 each that we're gonna share among ourselves~

We tried on nail polish in Sephora that was really damn cool and dried instantly.

This is us in the reflective surface beneath the escalator just before we left~

WHOOHOO VAMPIRE OUTINGS!

---

Tuesday

Watched the first episode of You're Beautiful in the day because Dawnie and Baybay insist that it's an excellent show. Extremely funny actually; I'll get around to watching it soon 8D Played some Pangya and bleaaahh bla the usual.

Crashed Belindie's house at night for a mini sleepover (Abii Belindie Crystal and I! We're always the sleepover people); we kinda watched movies/HOUSE and painted our nails till really late in the night HAHAHAHAA

I'm Bella and Abii's Edward (as usual). I think the resemblance is rather remarkable.

Wednesday
In the morning, Belindie pats Turgid (her fat, hard bolster HAHAHAHAHA) lovingly

Us walking towards the hawker centre for BRUNCH!

We watched more House and Beatles in the afternoon, and then when everyone else already left, Belindie and I entertained ourselves with m'camera.

Big balcony where you can see billions of stars in the sky at night from, and Belindie's awesomely messy room after the lovely sleepover 8)

Our pretty toenails HAHAHAHAHAHA!

And the sky from her balcony's really beautiful (I'm starting to like sky shots)



---

Thursday (which is yesterday)

I went to watch Fantastic Mr. Fox. It was not bad lah, quite interesting in a way, the graphics were rather unique. It was as if they had made real life models of those characters and moved them little by little for every frame of the animation, instead of by computer graphics. =x

And I love Roald Dahl so yes!

After watching we traipsed over to ECP again. Hahohohoho! Brought my camera so yesss I have pictures!

We blasted loudly to the seas and to the beach and this couple looked up and stared at us weirdly. Then, to our surprise, the guy blasted back... in fail falsetto. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I almost fell off the breakwater laughing but...


(we still pwn him nooo~)

Taken by some self-proclaimed pro photographer (cough --stares disgustedly--), this shows the waves overlapping each other~
(Still have knee and foot showing -_- THIS IS CALLED PRO!??!!)

The sea's surface really does glitter from the sun's rays (remove the ships in the distance, and Singapore can actually be a rather beautiful place...)

My toes were sprinkled with sand, and my nail polish matched the colours of the sea! 8D I shall leave it on for Australia since we're going to MUCH PRETTIER BEACHES Huuuuu!

(P.S: Abii was laughing crazily at my poor toes the other day because she was so amused by their fatness. I don't know why they're so fat either. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

The sun perched in the sky~

The sound of the waves lapping and the cooling sea breeze really creates a very peaceful and serene atmosphere. Lying on the breakwaters with our faces to the sky is one of the best things I've ever done
-
8)

---

Friday, Today

Dawn's been sitting in front of the computer since 8PM trying to reinstall Sims.

I admire her for her persistence; the other time, she clicked on the swimming pool "Swim Here" to kill the guy in Sims and prevent him from getting out of the pool for about half an hour straight. I wondered how her finger didn't drop off... and she was so victorious when he finally died.

HAHAHAHAH AND WELL, the fun for sleepovers only start at night!!! (That sounded wrong. =/)


I love everyone who's been keeping my holiday busy and happy and fun and full of retardedness and gayness and love. Thankyou, so very much.

It's been a great time,
and I never want it to end.


"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you."-Winnie the Pooh
please don't fill me with doubt then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home