Friday, August 28, 2009

Prelims have been disgusting (last min studying for every single exam this week -_-), and my hand feels like it's gonna shrivel up and fall off any second. I think it's because I furiously scribbled notes for three themes of SS in the space of... 4 hours, minus my eating time, which squished up a lot of good good time. I think I should stop eating and start hibernating with my books. Studying SS the day before is awesome and um a horrid tactic of studying. D8

Thus I am relieving my hand of gripping gross pens (Whoa alliteration, unintended!) by typing, eating and reading A Series of Unfortunate Events all over again the entire afternoon. Not to mention the yummy lunch at Subway (OH MY LOVE 8D) with Huaichynny and Dawnie, where Alison and Shushien and Dionne kindllyyyyyy gave us their seats as they left :33333

Whoohoo!

It is in the midst of Prelims and I am blogging.

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Anyway, I keep having run-ons with huge, hairy bugs, which are at least twice the size of an average thumbnail.

1) The Bee-Spider, Not Too Long Ago:

I was walking to the canteen calmly and happily alongside Jing in the sheltered corridor underneath the Primary school chess board place, when suddenly Liying (I think) said tremulously from behind, "Debbie, THERE'S SOMETHING ON YOUR BACK."

And she gestured towards the back of my pinafore.

Instantly Jing jumped away, looking utterly traumatized, and escaped from me, about a safe distance of 2 metres away (or more) cause of her severe paranoia of bees... thus I already suspected what it was when I TWISTED my head towards the back of my pinafore immediately and caught sight of a horrendously fat, striped, bee-lookalike insect clinging to my shirt.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed madly.

I started slapping and whacking myself and screaming and yelling and jumping around on the spot hysterically. The fat stripy bug then shifted and clung to my sleeve, and Weiqing came towards me shrieking crazily as well, and we screaaaamed and screeeaaamed as we joined forces to whack the bug off. I was hopping around like a maniac on the spot.

A whole crowd had gathered in the corridor and they were all looking aghast as they watched the both of us screaming.

Finally with Weiqing's help the bug vanished into thin air. Jing, still trembling, returned to my side... But...

Turned out it was a spider. A fat, stripy spider. -_-

2) The Enormous Dirty-Looking Bee in the Canteen, Yesterday

I was peacefully devouring my chicken in the canteen, accompanied by the melodious clatter of pouring rain and gaying from Huaichyn, Alison and Shushien. Suddenly, some girls started screaming and jumping away from a table. Then they shrieked somemore, and everyone was staring at them. Amusedly.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Must be something there loh," quipped Huaichyn gayly.

"Whoa, St Nicks girls are epic," I commented, and continued to eat my chicken/drink my milo.

After that, while I was following Huaichyn, we passed by the same table, where some uncles were crowding around, trying to look for the... thing. I slowed down beside the table cause I was interested, and went, "Huh, where's the thing? What was it?"

And then the Indian uncle abruptly looked towards me and pointed towards my shoulder, his eyes widened and his mouth in a grin. His face seemed to say,

"OHOHOHO LOLOLOL THERE IT IS"

So once again, I started SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF in the middle of the canteen (where it was very crowded because many Sec4 girls were studying and taking refuge in the canteen from the rain) and HITTING AND BRUSHING MY SHOULDER FRENZIEDLY. I didn't even see the damned... thing. I thought it was a huge cockroach or a lizard which magically climbed up my sleeve, so I kept shrieking, even more pro-ly than the girls who had shirted away from the table previously. I think I heard a murmur of laughter echo throughout the canteen. >_<

He was still pointing so I dropped my bag on the floor and spun around and around and hopped about in circles (I think that must have been an awesome sight to behold). Finally I saw that it had landed on the floor, and it was a REALLY HUGE, FAT, BULGING BEE, WITH DIRTY GREY WINGS and it looked furry, grimy, and black.

Disgusted I started laughing at myself and brushing my sleeve off protectively while Huaichyn laughed her head off and everyone, once again, was staring at me.




Sigh, I've ruined my reputation too many a time already. T_T

BUUUUUUUUUU I WANT TO PLAY, I DON'T WANT PRELIMS!

Next week's Emaths, Lit and Chinese. Thankfully, more manageable than this week's rushed, hectic studying, because Monday's only till 10 and Tuesday is a beautiful day off (:

Puuuuu I should've been bad and ponned like all the other people, then maybe I wouldn't screw up so badly. But at least it's not O Levels. And I am incredibly guai, and fend off bugs with great gusto (Alliteration once again; my head must be crammed with literary devices man)

Tonight is my slack night. Whoooopee! (8 I shall waste more hours away (not like I haven't wasted enough already) and stone and let my brain disintegrate while 99% of my class/Sec4s mug intensely for next week's exams.

But I do have an extremely valid excuse. I have muscle aches in my right wrist, arm, thumb, palm, fingers. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home