Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thank you all so much for Farewell - it was fantastic. Really really great compared to what we managed last year. =/

I will really, really miss SNchoir.

And I will kill whoever supported me for the "SLEAZIEST PERSON IN CHOIR AWARD".

WHAT SHIT AWARD IS THAT MAN LOLOLOoLolol!

It sounds so scandalous and slutty even though all it means is PERVERTED. And I can't help it that I look perverted in some pictures (when the camera catches me half-blinking, I look damn "sleazy", as chai, gilaine, elbie insist). AND YOU COULD'VE SPECIFIED I am ONLY SLEAZY in PICTURESSSSSS~!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO I LOOK SLEAZY IN REAL LIFE!?!?!?!!!!!!! I BET ALL THE SEC1s WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SLEAZY MEANS THINK I LOVE HITTING ON GUYS AND DRESSING SEXILY OR SOMETHING (YUCK MAN, YUCK)

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I was so appalled and amused when they announced that award that I hobbled up stage (the strap of my heel was falling terribly) in disgust and glared incredulously at the Green Badge comm people.

AND THANKS SO MUCH AH, THE VIDEO. THE PHOTO WITH MY FRINGE SWEPT TO THE WRONG SIDE HORRIDLY AND ME SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT AT THE CAMERA.


And I will vow to dress as a man for any other Phantom of the Opera theme in the future. Damn my lack of black cloaks/black table clothes or I think I'd be a damn hot/sexy Phantom dude instead of the girl. (I think some of you will understand because of what/who >_>)


But anyway, it was freaking hilarious. No worries, I'm not seriously insulted. I love you guys way too much to feel as if all my dignity has been crushed (well it has, actually, but it's all right since I'm already stepping down... ;_;). Thank you all for the letters, the cards, the presents, all carefully wrapped and written. THANK YOU THANK YOU. I love SNchoir to many tiny little bits and I'll never ever forget how much I've gone through with all of you.

Now I shall go upload facebook photos for a bunch of Sop1s, especially Chai who's probably fuming that I haven't uploaded them yet for such a long time.

And who was definitely the one who suggested the Sleaziest Person award for me. D: <

P.S: All my fishies DIED OVERNIGHT. ARGHHHHHHHH ;______________;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home