Sunday, June 21, 2009

YES! Accomplished Emaths till Ex 7e. My hand is aching from frantic scribbling.

Uploading more pictures of Sop1 Outing on Facebook because I HAD TO LEAVE FOR DINNER YESTERDAY and stopped uploading halfway. I am not heartless, Chai, I just have a life. 8)

Speaking of dinner, we went to this Teochew restaurant to celebrate Fathers' Day for my Grandpa.

And every time we eat at Teochew restaurants, there's always an extremely browned/fried chicken head which we play with. Tried passing it to only Daniel's plate, but it kept getting passed around the table...

Right, I just realised it looks really disgusting. It wasn't creepy at all when we played with it yesterday though, I wonder why =/


This week is going to be crammed full with studying and doing work 8)

WHOOOHOOHOO.

(P.S; The many thousand choristers who weren't present on Friday and all those who didn't receive notes from me - I'm sorry, I had no time to finish letters up so you'll probably get them this Thursday! And to the absent juniors that day, I'm afraid the cookie we were supposed to give you might turn bad by this Thursday so... heh... Sorry you'll just get a stuffed sock, but a note too (:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home