I have been slacking WAY TOO MUCH.
This whole week's been packed full to the brim with so many things, I don't even know why... :( And I think extra lessons have squashed any remnants of extra time to slack I have left, but I still slack. And slack. And do a bit of homework, and slack more.
KILL ME.
Lynette and I arranged this super pro schedule that neither of us have been able to follow, and now we're crapping on MSN.
Mostly regarding her current love, Ji Hoo from Boys over Flowers (yes the emo one with long golden hair who plays the violin with an almost constipated, anguished look on his face.)
Read and cry from disgust.
all this is unspeakable. says:
HELLO BABY
LOOK AT MY DP
YOUR BEUAITUFL FACE
huaichyn upload a lot of photos of you
Lynette Goh says:
awwwww so beautiful!
oh! i have a great idea!
all this is unspeakable. says:
we look so glowing and pretty right! 8D
WHAT GREAT IDEA
Lynette Goh says:
okay!
success plan no. 1
all this is unspeakable. says:
yes ?
Lynette Goh says:
since i can play the piano and you can sing (by the way you have to learn the korean language)
then we go find jihoo after the concert
then we join ss501
do we look korean? we do right!
all this is unspeakable. says:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
OK OK YES
of course
look at my dp, man
korean?
Lynette Goh says:
yes totally! we look korean!
wait send me our photos and we can see which one looks korean then we work on that look!
all this is unspeakable. says:
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ok i collect from hc's facebook
And here goes, photos of us, hopefully we look Korean in some...
Err... Any Korean feel~?
... I think we can't make it.
And then she kindly offered to scan in ammonia notes for me,
(Click click to enlarge and read if it's too blur, she named the documents awesomely.)
After that...
Lynette Goh says:
LOL! HAHAHA!
JIHOOOOOOO!
oh and our success plan no. 2
we both can act right!
all this is unspeakable. says:
YES
Lynette Goh says:
so we shall go to japan one day and pretend to go into their media station and let them spot us!
YES!
(Eh, I don't know why she said go to Japan when Jihoo's Korean. HAHAHAHA)
all this is unspeakable. says:
AJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH YES
omg
we must like, prepare a skit man
and look damn pro
Lynette Goh says:
ahah! yes!
and we're so natural! lol!
yay! success plan no. 3
all this is unspeakable. says:
=)
Lynette Goh says:
we shall go stalk jihoo! and marry him!
remember you'll do the giving birth part and i shall spend daytimes with him
(During Biology lessons after learning about the Fertilization and ahem parts, she told me I can give birth and she can't because she has her period all the time and thus there's no fertilization period for her so she said we'll have to share a husband for her to have kids. And she'll spend all the time with him while I give birth.)
all this is unspeakable. says:
LOLLLLLLLL
NO
I WILL NOT BEAR KIDS FOR HIM
OR YOU!
Lynette Goh says:
HAHAHAHA! omg the kids better turn out to be like him!
all this is unspeakable. says:
DAMN YOU
=(
YOU SAYING ME VERY UGLY?
Lynette Goh says:
lol no but he's just damn hot!
This is how a conversation with Lynette Goh ends up like...
And she called me just now because SHE WAS TOO BORED.
Her gay, high-pitched voice squeezed out from the phone as she whined, "Helloooo~?" and I said, a tad exasperatedly, "YES, Babyfatfats?"
"Babyfatfats~ I'm damn BOREDDDDD!!!"
=/
Next week is WAY MORE PACKED THAN THIS WEEK. So many days taken up cause of Farewell present-making and Farewell and Sop1 Outing... D:
I seriously need to get around to studying and hunting down my Bio Textbook. (Yes I lost it.)
I think I'll just buy a new one. After all, it doesn't hurt to have 2 textbooks, like how I have 2 Midsummer Night's Dream books and 2 Chem textbooks. Both by accident.
He he he.
(It's dangerous for me to leave messages out here for you
I'll tell you what I wanted to say after you read this. <3)
This whole week's been packed full to the brim with so many things, I don't even know why... :( And I think extra lessons have squashed any remnants of extra time to slack I have left, but I still slack. And slack. And do a bit of homework, and slack more.
KILL ME.
Lynette and I arranged this super pro schedule that neither of us have been able to follow, and now we're crapping on MSN.
Mostly regarding her current love, Ji Hoo from Boys over Flowers (yes the emo one with long golden hair who plays the violin with an almost constipated, anguished look on his face.)
Read and cry from disgust.
all this is unspeakable. says:
HELLO BABY
LOOK AT MY DP
YOUR BEUAITUFL FACE
huaichyn upload a lot of photos of you
Lynette Goh says:
awwwww so beautiful!
oh! i have a great idea!
all this is unspeakable. says:
we look so glowing and pretty right! 8D
WHAT GREAT IDEA
Lynette Goh says:
okay!
success plan no. 1
all this is unspeakable. says:
yes ?
Lynette Goh says:
since i can play the piano and you can sing (by the way you have to learn the korean language)
then we go find jihoo after the concert
then we join ss501
do we look korean? we do right!
all this is unspeakable. says:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
OK OK YES
of course
look at my dp, man
korean?
Lynette Goh says:
yes totally! we look korean!
wait send me our photos and we can see which one looks korean then we work on that look!
all this is unspeakable. says:
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ok i collect from hc's facebook
And here goes, photos of us, hopefully we look Korean in some...
Err... Any Korean feel~?
... I think we can't make it.And then she kindly offered to scan in ammonia notes for me,
(Click click to enlarge and read if it's too blur, she named the documents awesomely.)After that...
Lynette Goh says:
LOL! HAHAHA!
JIHOOOOOOO!
oh and our success plan no. 2
we both can act right!
all this is unspeakable. says:
YES
Lynette Goh says:
so we shall go to japan one day and pretend to go into their media station and let them spot us!
YES!
(Eh, I don't know why she said go to Japan when Jihoo's Korean. HAHAHAHA)
all this is unspeakable. says:
AJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH YES
omg
we must like, prepare a skit man
and look damn pro
Lynette Goh says:
ahah! yes!
and we're so natural! lol!
yay! success plan no. 3
all this is unspeakable. says:
=)
Lynette Goh says:
we shall go stalk jihoo! and marry him!
remember you'll do the giving birth part and i shall spend daytimes with him
(During Biology lessons after learning about the Fertilization and ahem parts, she told me I can give birth and she can't because she has her period all the time and thus there's no fertilization period for her so she said we'll have to share a husband for her to have kids. And she'll spend all the time with him while I give birth.)
all this is unspeakable. says:
LOLLLLLLLL
NO
I WILL NOT BEAR KIDS FOR HIM
OR YOU!
Lynette Goh says:
HAHAHAHA! omg the kids better turn out to be like him!
all this is unspeakable. says:
DAMN YOU
=(
YOU SAYING ME VERY UGLY?
Lynette Goh says:
lol no but he's just damn hot!
This is how a conversation with Lynette Goh ends up like...
And she called me just now because SHE WAS TOO BORED.
Her gay, high-pitched voice squeezed out from the phone as she whined, "Helloooo~?" and I said, a tad exasperatedly, "YES, Babyfatfats?"
"Babyfatfats~ I'm damn BOREDDDDD!!!"
=/
Next week is WAY MORE PACKED THAN THIS WEEK. So many days taken up cause of Farewell present-making and Farewell and Sop1 Outing... D:
I seriously need to get around to studying and hunting down my Bio Textbook. (Yes I lost it.)
I think I'll just buy a new one. After all, it doesn't hurt to have 2 textbooks, like how I have 2 Midsummer Night's Dream books and 2 Chem textbooks. Both by accident.
He he he.
(It's dangerous for me to leave messages out here for you
I'll tell you what I wanted to say after you read this. <3)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home