My mum is hilarious.
She's telling me that my answers for the Facebook quiz are all WRONG and she's disgusted I want to be a man for one day.
Well... 'cause she failed. HAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Along with 10 other people or so. To be exact, 11. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
The only people who passed are AbiiChua, Baybay and my uncle. 50%. And that's the highscore so far.
Oh wellll I didn't know my quiz was soooo difficult 8D I think it's 'cause so many of my answers are similar to the REAL ONE. HEHEHEHEHEH. Maybe I should make a hilariously easy one and kill anyone who doesn't get full marks for it. My mum was so indignant. And my older sister was disgusted and published it with "Your quiz is stupid" (I bet it's because she got 40%)
Also, my mum was squeezing herself onto my seat just now because she wanted to email Nadal and send her condolences to him for dropping out (ONLY AT THE 4th ROUND OMG NADAL T_T) and she said she was too old so she insisted on using my email.
I, of course, refused to type my email in for her. 8D And she wanted to email him about how cute he was when he made a little bed out of his towel for his TENNIS RACKET on the chair during a break.
WITH MY EMAIL.
My mum finally gave up after i kept pushing her away and laughing~
I think extra lessons are a waste of time. I get the feeling that I don't need to study so crazily yet because the school's pushing us like mad already, but I don't feel like I'm studying anything at all in school and all the hours are wasted away in lessons where they flash powerpoint slides and let us play fill-in-the-blanks on our worksheets.
Today was utterly boring. Somehow after recess and a coffee, I was so exhausted and terribly nauseous at the end of the day... Lynette was being awfully nice (how uncharacteristic~) by staring at me concernedly with huge, worried eyes and kept asking me if I wanted her to follow me to puke. So touching ~ I told her I always puke over the littlest things and not to worry or follow me, and she came up with fantastic ideas, like I was probably pregnant or I was ANOREXIC (And it's being bulimic that results in PUKING -_-) and that was why I was supposedly so skinny.
She has an extremely warped mind.
So I walked briskly to the toilet downstairs because the other levels don't have extra lessons and that was the Sec3 level (I didn't want anyone to hear me vomiting/pooping) and I pooped peacefully. It looked somewhat like diarrhoea-poop. Just as I was about to try puking to relieve my nausea, I heard a cleaning auntie swooping in noisily and hurriedly I left the cubicle and washed my hands.
When I looked outside, LYNETTE AND DAWN WERE WAITING THERE! I didn't even tell them which toilet I was in. They were lingering outside with worry plastered all over their faces.
"ARE YOU OKAY?" asked Lynette almost desperately. "Yeah, dear, are you okay?" said Dawn.
I started laughing and said I just pooped. Diarrhoea, I thought.
"OMG WE THOUGHT WE HEARD YOU PUKING!!!" exclaimed Lynette.
So she IS deaf, as I always thought. 8)
I convinced them that I was fine and not to follow me into the toilets (Because I think they'd be traumatized after smelling or hearing anything) so I tried walking around for a bit in search for a more deserted toilet but to no avail. I went back to class and slumped on the table and drank more water while Lynette continued being genuinely worried and concerned and telling me to go home even though we were supposed to study together.
(I should stop praising her at this point because when she gets ego she'll wobble madly in her seat and grin widely and bounce up and down with a spastic expression)
After that I hunted down empty toilets in desolate areas. Settled for the one on the green level nearest the track (Yes I walked very far away from civilisation) and puked a TINY BIT, which was infuriating because the nausea was still disgustingly suffocating. Then I went back to class and went to the toilet like 3 to 4 times in less than an hour while Lynette hurried her Chinese homework. Finally I puked a reasonable amount that left me quite high and happy and empty. YES MY STOMACH GROWLED I WAS PUKING. This shows that I'm not bulimic or anorexic because I have a greedy fat stomach which fills itself up immediately after emptying itself of something it dislikes. It's a stupid stomach. With a mind.
(I JUST HAD A VERY FILLING DINNER OF EGGS AND MEAT AND RICE AND SOUP WITH CARROTS AND VEGGIES MMMMM YEAH)
Lynette and I managed to do a tiny bit of A Maths and I shall have to study later for this Friday's test. T_T Looking at retarded Facebook photos is actually quite entertaining, so entertaining that I can't get off the computer ~ Blogging and MSN are horrible distracting things too. But Lynette and I decided we'll write our schedule on Thursday or something and begin following it on Friday so that we CAN FOCUS ON AMATHS NOW.
I should stop failing or scraping passes for A Maths...
I just noticed the length of this rambling, crappy post. -_o
(Edit: A bowl of 5 chicken wings was just placed in front of me. WHOOOOOHOO)
She's telling me that my answers for the Facebook quiz are all WRONG and she's disgusted I want to be a man for one day.
Well... 'cause she failed. HAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Along with 10 other people or so. To be exact, 11. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
The only people who passed are AbiiChua, Baybay and my uncle. 50%. And that's the highscore so far.
Oh wellll I didn't know my quiz was soooo difficult 8D I think it's 'cause so many of my answers are similar to the REAL ONE. HEHEHEHEHEH. Maybe I should make a hilariously easy one and kill anyone who doesn't get full marks for it. My mum was so indignant. And my older sister was disgusted and published it with "Your quiz is stupid" (I bet it's because she got 40%)
Also, my mum was squeezing herself onto my seat just now because she wanted to email Nadal and send her condolences to him for dropping out (ONLY AT THE 4th ROUND OMG NADAL T_T) and she said she was too old so she insisted on using my email.
I, of course, refused to type my email in for her. 8D And she wanted to email him about how cute he was when he made a little bed out of his towel for his TENNIS RACKET on the chair during a break.
WITH MY EMAIL.
My mum finally gave up after i kept pushing her away and laughing~
I think extra lessons are a waste of time. I get the feeling that I don't need to study so crazily yet because the school's pushing us like mad already, but I don't feel like I'm studying anything at all in school and all the hours are wasted away in lessons where they flash powerpoint slides and let us play fill-in-the-blanks on our worksheets.
Today was utterly boring. Somehow after recess and a coffee, I was so exhausted and terribly nauseous at the end of the day... Lynette was being awfully nice (how uncharacteristic~) by staring at me concernedly with huge, worried eyes and kept asking me if I wanted her to follow me to puke. So touching ~ I told her I always puke over the littlest things and not to worry or follow me, and she came up with fantastic ideas, like I was probably pregnant or I was ANOREXIC (And it's being bulimic that results in PUKING -_-) and that was why I was supposedly so skinny.
She has an extremely warped mind.
So I walked briskly to the toilet downstairs because the other levels don't have extra lessons and that was the Sec3 level (I didn't want anyone to hear me vomiting/pooping) and I pooped peacefully. It looked somewhat like diarrhoea-poop. Just as I was about to try puking to relieve my nausea, I heard a cleaning auntie swooping in noisily and hurriedly I left the cubicle and washed my hands.
When I looked outside, LYNETTE AND DAWN WERE WAITING THERE! I didn't even tell them which toilet I was in. They were lingering outside with worry plastered all over their faces.
"ARE YOU OKAY?" asked Lynette almost desperately. "Yeah, dear, are you okay?" said Dawn.
I started laughing and said I just pooped. Diarrhoea, I thought.
"OMG WE THOUGHT WE HEARD YOU PUKING!!!" exclaimed Lynette.
So she IS deaf, as I always thought. 8)
I convinced them that I was fine and not to follow me into the toilets (Because I think they'd be traumatized after smelling or hearing anything) so I tried walking around for a bit in search for a more deserted toilet but to no avail. I went back to class and slumped on the table and drank more water while Lynette continued being genuinely worried and concerned and telling me to go home even though we were supposed to study together.
(I should stop praising her at this point because when she gets ego she'll wobble madly in her seat and grin widely and bounce up and down with a spastic expression)
After that I hunted down empty toilets in desolate areas. Settled for the one on the green level nearest the track (Yes I walked very far away from civilisation) and puked a TINY BIT, which was infuriating because the nausea was still disgustingly suffocating. Then I went back to class and went to the toilet like 3 to 4 times in less than an hour while Lynette hurried her Chinese homework. Finally I puked a reasonable amount that left me quite high and happy and empty. YES MY STOMACH GROWLED I WAS PUKING. This shows that I'm not bulimic or anorexic because I have a greedy fat stomach which fills itself up immediately after emptying itself of something it dislikes. It's a stupid stomach. With a mind.
(I JUST HAD A VERY FILLING DINNER OF EGGS AND MEAT AND RICE AND SOUP WITH CARROTS AND VEGGIES MMMMM YEAH)
Lynette and I managed to do a tiny bit of A Maths and I shall have to study later for this Friday's test. T_T Looking at retarded Facebook photos is actually quite entertaining, so entertaining that I can't get off the computer ~ Blogging and MSN are horrible distracting things too. But Lynette and I decided we'll write our schedule on Thursday or something and begin following it on Friday so that we CAN FOCUS ON AMATHS NOW.
I should stop failing or scraping passes for A Maths...
I just noticed the length of this rambling, crappy post. -_o
(Edit: A bowl of 5 chicken wings was just placed in front of me. WHOOOOOHOO)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home