My term 1 results won't be as bad as I pre-calculated! Because my failed chem is going to be counted into term 2 and my epic Emaths marks are gonna be counted into term 2 too. SO... It means I have to WORK SUPERBLY HARD FOR TERM 2 AND IMPROVE MY CURRENT PERCENTAGE (ahem) DRASTICALLY. It's disgusting, worst in my whole report book.
Is it natural for people to do worse in Sec4??? >_<
Today was brilliantly fun and lovely (8D), but Zhuang Yun abandoned me in The Abyss of Loneliness in class today because of the dastardly flu bug which KIDNAPPED HER. I was so lonely that I began to mumble to myself during class and sing. Gloria and Josie were highly amusedand evil for they left me alone in my loneliness during Maths. They kept snickering every time I spoke or murmured answers when Mrs Tan questioned the class. =/
But HE he he he he I have been greatly influenced to shout NOOBLET at every opportunity. I think I sound pretty cool saying it, (cooler than Josie at least) 8)
Chem lessons are hilarious.
M Y: Where's your homework?
Josie: I finished already...
M Y: Then I GIVE YOU MORE QUESTIONS!
Josie: (Collapses on table in embarrassment)
M Y: Questions 8, 9, 13, 16, ...
Gloria, Zhuang Yun, Me: (Laughs openly at Josie as she continues to convulse regretfully on her table, wishing she never mentioned that she finished her homework)
M Y: Don't laugh at her! She's a good girl! (Pats the back of Josie's chair emphatically) GOOD MODEL.
New Discovery: Josie's hidden talent is modelling well
Japanese test is on Friday and I should study really soon since I don't know anything about Chapter 1 and missed about a million lessons already. Once because of sickness, once because I ponned (HUHUHUHu) and once because of the Motivational workshop.
Speaking of which, the motivation has run dry. X_X I NEED INSPIRATION AND DRIVE AND PASSION TO STUDY SO MADLY THAT I HAVE NO TIME TO TOUCH THE COMPUTER.
Bio test and social studies were brilliant tests which, well, I'll be surprised if I did well for.
Tomorrow there's CHoiiiIRrrrrrRRrrr~ Again, I hope everyone remembers the extremely elaborate and precise pronounciation (omg Alliteration Abound) Lynette and Crystal taught, so that Miss Lim will be pleased with us and stop being angry about Saturday. For which I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW BADLY WE PERFORMED.
Sigh, kinda wish everyday was today.
I shall start homework asap.
P.S: I think I contracted some constipation bug, poo - excreting has suddenly turned into a tedious job!!!!!!
Is it natural for people to do worse in Sec4??? >_<
Today was brilliantly fun and lovely (8D), but Zhuang Yun abandoned me in The Abyss of Loneliness in class today because of the dastardly flu bug which KIDNAPPED HER. I was so lonely that I began to mumble to myself during class and sing. Gloria and Josie were highly amused
But HE he he he he I have been greatly influenced to shout NOOBLET at every opportunity. I think I sound pretty cool saying it, (cooler than Josie at least) 8)
Chem lessons are hilarious.
M Y: Where's your homework?
Josie: I finished already...
M Y: Then I GIVE YOU MORE QUESTIONS!
Josie: (Collapses on table in embarrassment)
M Y: Questions 8, 9, 13, 16, ...
Gloria, Zhuang Yun, Me: (Laughs openly at Josie as she continues to convulse regretfully on her table, wishing she never mentioned that she finished her homework)
M Y: Don't laugh at her! She's a good girl! (Pats the back of Josie's chair emphatically) GOOD MODEL.
Japanese test is on Friday and I should study really soon since I don't know anything about Chapter 1 and missed about a million lessons already. Once because of sickness, once because I ponned (HUHUHUHu) and once because of the Motivational workshop.
Speaking of which, the motivation has run dry. X_X I NEED INSPIRATION AND DRIVE AND PASSION TO STUDY SO MADLY THAT I HAVE NO TIME TO TOUCH THE COMPUTER.
Bio test and social studies were brilliant tests which, well, I'll be surprised if I did well for.
Tomorrow there's CHoiiiIRrrrrrRRrrr~ Again, I hope everyone remembers the extremely elaborate and precise pronounciation (omg Alliteration Abound) Lynette and Crystal taught, so that Miss Lim will be pleased with us and stop being angry about Saturday. For which I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW BADLY WE PERFORMED.
Sigh, kinda wish everyday was today.
I shall start homework asap.
P.S: I think I contracted some constipation bug, poo - excreting has suddenly turned into a tedious job!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home