Saturday, March 07, 2009

Mountains of homework lie in wait.

Sop1s will persevere, don't ever give up, we'll pull through together no matter what. I love you guys to bits. And we will live up to Miss Lim's standards.

6 weeks.

First all girls' choir in the whole girls' choir category, early in the morning at 8.15 am.

We'll be prancing around in full make-up and uniform from every Thursday onwards to practice for the actual SYF day. Admittedly embarrassing, but VERY FUN. And we'll be reaching at lovely 6am or 6.15 am or so to jog then make up and get ready to warm up our voices.

We'll be so prominent and cool and

Beautiful. 8)

Short post before I plunge myself into piles of homework again. Damn the speech. I have NOTHING to write about, absolutely nothing. If J picks me to present I will just jump off the balcony or something 8D

Okay. CHOIR GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOO!

Band concert at VCH tomorrow, oh whee hoo hah!!!




~我轻轻地尝一口你说的爱我
还在回味你给过的温柔
我轻轻地尝一口这香浓的诱惑
我喜欢的样子你都有

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home