Saturday, March 14, 2009

Last night I had a rather scary dream that left me feeling frightened and strange. It was something about SYF day and we needed props and decorations that included turtle sculptures, colourful pebbles and cat ornaments (O____O) and I was in charge of collecting all of them. I woke up late; we're supposed to reach school and run at 6.15, but I woke up nearing to 7, and began to freak out.

I forgot what happened but I was rushing and scurrying about and hurrying and extremely anxious.

For some reason my older sister had to help me out, and I swept all the strange stuff and ornaments into bags and wore a random short brown sleeveless dress (I remember I was supposed to CHANGE INTO MY UNIFORM at the SYF place)which I surprisingly looked okay in, considering I've never worn a dress, and then we rushed all the way there

and I remember Miss Lim standing in the expanse of white marble staircases and floors and everyone was waiting around (for me?) and I was arranging the ornaments and stuff onto the floor nicely and worrying so badly about whether we could get Gold with Honours or not

then I realised I was on the verge of crying,

and maybe after a few scenes and twisting and turning of my dreams

Completely left the SYF scene

my father was talking to me, chiding, "If you ______________, then why_______________..." and I wondered why I have to put up with all of it too
but it's impossible to do the truth without-
then I woke up.

I think if we don't get Gold with Honours for SYF I... will be so disappointed. I'm already so worried for it... It was my first dream about SYF, and I suppose many more are to come.

But never mind, we'll JUST FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT and IMPROVE AS TREMENDOUSLY AS POSSIBLE. No use worrying now, push push push climb climb climb achieve achieve achieve.

On a haaaaappier note, here's a retarded piczzzxxzxz from the SA Band Concert on Sunday! Bands are yummy to listen to 8D More from Abii's phone but she hasn't uploaded them yet so here's one from Baybay's phone (THE ONES IN HER PHONE HAVE NO SEXY SILHOUETTE OF HER)

We were inspired the dude & girls in front of us who were zilian-ing ("Don't take me lah~~!" *proceeds to grin enthusiastically*) so we tried to cajole Baybay into taking pics with us but she blocked her face with Conductor Soft Toy. We gave up and took retarded shots SUCCESSFULLY
Ahem!!! :3

PPR was The Bomb. -_- I'm really going to CHIONG FOR TERM 2. It was the UGLIEST RESULT SLIP I had ever seen in my life. :/

Anyway, because I have assured Drii/Zhiyi that I'll post about her, I have recorded some AWESOME quotes during Jap class (OH YEAH I PASSED MY JAP PAPER BY THE SLIGHTEST BIT BUT STILL, CONSIDERING I OFFICIALLY STUDIED ON THE DAY ITSELF... 8D). She's so gross it's amazing.

Quote 1 (From 2 weeks ago):

Me: "OMG YOU LAME SHIT."

Zhiyi: "Watashi wa LAME SHIT de wa nai!!! Watashi wa COOL POOP desu."
(I'm not a lame shit! I'm a cool poop!!!)
By last week, she'd coupled the word "Cool poop" with a drawing and a POSE.

Last Friday:

"I'm a COOLPOOP!" Zhiyi declared, her hair swishing 'coolly' as she struck her cool poop pose which looked somewhat like this (pardon noob mousesketching)

And the poops she drew on the edge of a page of my textbook looked somewhat like this...
Quote 2:

Zhiyi smiles grossly.

"Can you don't smile like that?"

She widens her smile even more disgustingly.

"I'm a CHEERFUL KID!


My life is filled with retarded lame poops. 8D

But I love all their awesome gayness anyway.

GENUINE, LOVELY, FUN, AND GAY.

Was doing belated Bday stuff for lovely people (Finally had the time) and realised my wrapping skills are epic fail.

The belated presents will roll in baby, as soon as possible!!! I haven't forgotten, and never will. ;)

I'll need to keep this
seared
to my face
and never let it drop
because I know what will await me,
if I ---
(shards are still
embedded
in my heart
no way to dig them out
Because they've gone so deep
they'll last a lifetime)

How I wish I could heed my father's advice in my dreams.

But I am caged in real life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home