I am so awestruck with admiration and wonder by the impossibly amazing RJ Choir that I can't even put how awesome they are into words.
*Reels inwardly*
I am still tingling all over inside~
Alligator Guy was so hilariously gay Abii and I fell all over ourselves LAUGHING AND LAUGHING and I think we collapsed in our seats during PUNCH's performance at least 5 times from laughter.
Everyone (HWOAHWAOHWOA JEAN AND LOUISA AND 'MERCY' SOLOIST AND RANDOM NICE GUY VOICES) WAS SO UNBELIEVABLY TALENTED, and DANCER GUY who could TWIST HIS BODY REALLY AMAZINGLY and MOONWALK had us choking with laughter/admiration.
RJ Vocal Exploits, somehow, is always the best concert every year.
I have been rendered nearly speechless so...
*Reels inwardly*
I am still tingling all over inside~
Alligator Guy was so hilariously gay Abii and I fell all over ourselves LAUGHING AND LAUGHING and I think we collapsed in our seats during PUNCH's performance at least 5 times from laughter.
Everyone (HWOAHWAOHWOA JEAN AND LOUISA AND 'MERCY' SOLOIST AND RANDOM NICE GUY VOICES) WAS SO UNBELIEVABLY TALENTED, and DANCER GUY who could TWIST HIS BODY REALLY AMAZINGLY and MOONWALK had us choking with laughter/admiration.
RJ Vocal Exploits, somehow, is always the best concert every year.
I have been rendered nearly speechless so...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home