I have a sudden surge of love for my conductor now.
Today's performance was not good.
But I could feel the effort spilling out so much from everyone.
It was better than the past two days (which were utterly terrible)
but we are still far, far away from our goal.
If we continue to work hard, fight all the way,
eventually
we will reach it.
Because I believe
everyone has the passion
has the love for Choir
deeply rooted inside them.
Fighting for GwH, '09.
Today's performance was not good.
But I could feel the effort spilling out so much from everyone.
It was better than the past two days (which were utterly terrible)
but we are still far, far away from our goal.
If we continue to work hard, fight all the way,
eventually
we will reach it.
Because I believe
everyone has the passion
has the love for Choir
deeply rooted inside them.
Fighting for GwH, '09.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home