Flag day at AMKHub is so funny, tiring, and embarrassing.
"Hello, would you like to donate?"
"Excuse me, would you like to donate?"
"Hi, would you like to donate?"
I probably smiled till the sides of my mouth ached and I got a little bit more suntanned. People shook their loose change into my tin and I shoved stickers in their faces shamelessly, "Would you like a sticker? Take the sticker 8D." Some adults gave me strange looks when I asked them if they'd like a sticker. =/
Tall guys would glance around bemusedly when they heard me before dipping their heads to realize my presence. My shortness is a sad, sad hindrance.
I attacked everyone waiting at the traffic light, asking every single person till Josie and Bianca had no one to ask on the other side... 8D
By 10, Dawnie's and my tin were almost bursting and my right arm (thanks to my bag)/leftwrist/right wrist was aching tremendously from holding the tin but we persevered till 10.45 and we had about half a page of stickers left. We gave Zhuang Yun, Jane and Mun Foong our 'spot, then DECIDED TO SLACK. Hid our tins in our bags 8)
Headed for Subway and slacked there till 11.45 then returned for 15 mins of CIP and returned our cans and stuck our remaining stickers on MunFoong's sheets of stickers.
He he he so when the guy asked me where were my remaining stickers I said "Finish already" and he said amazedly, "Whoa very good!" HAHAHAHAHAAAAA
THEN WE SAW REAL LOVE PAPER GUY.
He offered these pink papers to us headed with REAL LOVE PAPER and after we took them Dawnie said, "Eh I think he is very cute leh! Don't you think so!" "I think he's quite cute leh!" "Omg he's very cute!"
I kept asking her to follow me to go see him again but she refused, laughing shyly and collapsing over the silver railing just outside the MRT. I kept inching very subtly towards him and trying to catch a peek from afar, but stupid pillars were blocking my view. We were laughing insanely and looking like smitten stalkers *COUGHDAWNCOUGH* (luckily no one was noticing us).
Finally Mello was done with her donations so the group of them walked out of the MRT and we trailed behind, heavily anticipating the hotness of Real Love Guy (So his name shortened - and it sounded so hilarious Dawnie and I started laughing madly every time I said it). So when I saw him...
I LET LOOSE A 5 SECOND-LONG SNORT AND PUSHED DAWNIE OFF THE CURB IN MY DISGUST/AMUSEMENT.
Sadly to say, he wasn't the least bit cute at all. Dawnie's taste is the bomb.
In the afternoon, I had an awesome fat time with Mello, Tiano and Grace, with the randomy addition of HY popping in.
ARgh I'M TOO TIRED ALREADY, MY ARMS ARE ACHING, STUPID FAT TIN----
Jonathan Velasco's workshop is tmr; shall continue my already-very-incoherent-and-crappy-post tmr. ;)
March Holidays have been happy and crappy, despite not much progress in work...
<33333333333333333333333333!!!>
"Hello, would you like to donate?"
"Excuse me, would you like to donate?"
"Hi, would you like to donate?"
I probably smiled till the sides of my mouth ached and I got a little bit more suntanned. People shook their loose change into my tin and I shoved stickers in their faces shamelessly, "Would you like a sticker? Take the sticker 8D." Some adults gave me strange looks when I asked them if they'd like a sticker. =/
Tall guys would glance around bemusedly when they heard me before dipping their heads to realize my presence. My shortness is a sad, sad hindrance.
I attacked everyone waiting at the traffic light, asking every single person till Josie and Bianca had no one to ask on the other side... 8D
By 10, Dawnie's and my tin were almost bursting and my right arm (thanks to my bag)/leftwrist/right wrist was aching tremendously from holding the tin but we persevered till 10.45 and we had about half a page of stickers left. We gave Zhuang Yun, Jane and Mun Foong our 'spot, then DECIDED TO SLACK. Hid our tins in our bags 8)
Headed for Subway and slacked there till 11.45 then returned for 15 mins of CIP and returned our cans and stuck our remaining stickers on MunFoong's sheets of stickers.
He he he so when the guy asked me where were my remaining stickers I said "Finish already" and he said amazedly, "Whoa very good!" HAHAHAHAHAAAAA
THEN WE SAW REAL LOVE PAPER GUY.
He offered these pink papers to us headed with REAL LOVE PAPER and after we took them Dawnie said, "Eh I think he is very cute leh! Don't you think so!" "I think he's quite cute leh!" "Omg he's very cute!"
I kept asking her to follow me to go see him again but she refused, laughing shyly and collapsing over the silver railing just outside the MRT. I kept inching very subtly towards him and trying to catch a peek from afar, but stupid pillars were blocking my view. We were laughing insanely and looking like smitten stalkers *COUGHDAWNCOUGH* (luckily no one was noticing us).
Finally Mello was done with her donations so the group of them walked out of the MRT and we trailed behind, heavily anticipating the hotness of Real Love Guy (So his name shortened - and it sounded so hilarious Dawnie and I started laughing madly every time I said it). So when I saw him...
I LET LOOSE A 5 SECOND-LONG SNORT AND PUSHED DAWNIE OFF THE CURB IN MY DISGUST/AMUSEMENT.
Sadly to say, he wasn't the least bit cute at all. Dawnie's taste is the bomb.
In the afternoon, I had an awesome fat time with Mello, Tiano and Grace, with the randomy addition of HY popping in.
ARgh I'M TOO TIRED ALREADY, MY ARMS ARE ACHING, STUPID FAT TIN----
Jonathan Velasco's workshop is tmr; shall continue my already-very-incoherent-and-crappy-post tmr. ;)
March Holidays have been happy and crappy, despite not much progress in work...
<33333333333333333333333333!!!>

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home