First day of school was draggy, lethargic, and English Oral was a nerve-wrecker but I'm happy it's all over. Apparently I need to be more aware of Current Affairs X_X
For conversation, I had the best luck ever to get, "Do you think society has made people more selfish nowadays?"
I almost blanked out but managed to mumble, "Well, it depends..." and proceeded to spew unstoppable amounts of crap till she gave me an amused, 'oh dear what on earth do you think you're saying' smile. And thus, my blatant unawareness of Current Affairs probably killed my marks.
At least I felt highly accomplished after school with Josie and ZhuangYun, 8)
Choir's tomorrow, argh, feel the pressure ~ really hope everything will go fine tomorrow; wonder if auditions are still being held. :/
28 more days to SYF. Damn it, less than a month...
Anyway, before I launch into an attempt to do my overdue holiday homework, I shall lighten up the mood of my blog, which has been fairly dreary lately, with beautiful pictures of my handsome, sexy brother. He'd just bathed and was having an itchy eye but was surprising compliant, letting me snap retarded pictures of him.
His wet, messy hair and mysterious expression...
His amazing ability to suck cylindrical biscuit tins with his mouth...
His endearing way of going cross-eyed (like Nanny Flowers)...
His flawless portrayal of the emoticon '8D'
And the gentle way with which he treats his sister...
Admire his charm~
/If I could say what I wanted to say,
I'd say I wanna blow you away,
Be with you every night -
am I squeezing you too tight?
If I could say what I wanted to see,
I wanna see you go down on one knee
Marry me today,
guess I'm wishing my life away
with these things I'll never say.
(But I've said it already, <3)
For conversation, I had the best luck ever to get, "Do you think society has made people more selfish nowadays?"
I almost blanked out but managed to mumble, "Well, it depends..." and proceeded to spew unstoppable amounts of crap till she gave me an amused, 'oh dear what on earth do you think you're saying' smile. And thus, my blatant unawareness of Current Affairs probably killed my marks.
At least I felt highly accomplished after school with Josie and ZhuangYun, 8)
Choir's tomorrow, argh, feel the pressure ~ really hope everything will go fine tomorrow; wonder if auditions are still being held. :/
28 more days to SYF. Damn it, less than a month...
Anyway, before I launch into an attempt to do my overdue holiday homework, I shall lighten up the mood of my blog, which has been fairly dreary lately, with beautiful pictures of my handsome, sexy brother. He'd just bathed and was having an itchy eye but was surprising compliant, letting me snap retarded pictures of him.
Admire his charm~
/If I could say what I wanted to say,
I'd say I wanna blow you away,
Be with you every night -
am I squeezing you too tight?
If I could say what I wanted to see,
I wanna see you go down on one knee
Marry me today,
guess I'm wishing my life away
with these things I'll never say.
(But I've said it already, <3)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home