Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I spent the last two hours actually doing homework while watching Federer and some dude (Oh his name is DEL POTRO but he isn't very important anyway) battle it out on Australian Open with my mum, who follows the games really closely. Quite amusing because the other dude won 0 games in 2 sets running while Federer pwned.

"This guy's so NOOB, he can't even get the ball over the net!" comments my mum a tad disgustedly. (She has been greatly influenced by my brother and continuously uses the word 'noob', especially for Nadal because he loses every time she watches him play. She thinks she's the bad luck. D8)

HOHOHOHOHOHO GO FEDERER WhoaaaaaaAAAaa!


He's so pro it's amazing ~~~ Look at his PRO EXPRESSION, the PRO WAY HIS MOUTH IS SET and the PRO WAY HIS ARM IS FLEXING AS HE WHACKS THE BALL. Oh and the PRO POSITION of his left arm as it flails out behind him to maintain his pro balance.

Anyway, I only bai-nian-ed at night on Monday evening to night and today afternoon because all our cousins congregated together to exchange angpaos and stuff. Sunday night I had dinner with my relatives, and sigh, somehow reunions all tend to be boring ;_; The parents would sit around talking to each other while the rest of us stone and... stone... and... watch more tennis.

Wasted the rest of my free time during this severely short holiday away sleeping, eating peanuts, reading books, and using the computer.

Mostly sleeping, actually. O_O

I feel fairly accomplished though, I did most of my homework~~ YAYYYY and later on at night I'll probably finish up the leftovers!

Ahuahauahuahauhau.

Oh, someone (identity hidden for my own safety) taught me the perfect way to answer anyone who accuses me of being gay.

Me: HAHAHAHA YOU DAMN GAY LEH...

Person: No, I'm VERY STRAIGHT.

Brilliant response eh!?!?!? I shall use it forever until I stumble upon a better one.

It is 10.50 and even though I slept for 3 hours +++ just now, I feel kinda drowsy. My body clock is... kinda... warped.

And there's 2 days to the commonwealth deadline. I haven't come up with anything yet. Probably not going to enter this year then... Aghhhhh but then I'll feel disappointed when they announce the results and etc and I realise I DIDN'T EVEN TRY OUT FOR IT LIKE LAST YEARRRR and I would've gotten a chance if I had tried.

Hmm..

I shall write tomorrow then. And the English teachers probably won't accept such a late entry so I'll send it in myself! Uh... okay forget it... The rules state that only 16 entries can be sent in per school.

ARGH never mind. ;_;

OKAY I WILL WRITE NOW, EMAIL MISS JACOB, AND SEE IF SHE WILL ACCEPT IT. Considering she even chooses it as one of the 16 entries that would be sent out. -_o

Damn my last-minute-ness.

/EDIT: DA(*&#(@^@*#(^@*&%#@&*@# COMMONWEALTH. I don't feel like entering anymore. BLEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home