Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fish bones just embedded themselves into my tongue and I had to stick my fingers into my mouth to pull them out..... Urgh IT HURTS

The consequences of stuffing food into your mouth blindly...

I shouldn't be blogging, but I have to use the computer anyway to do all my disgusting Jap homework (whole mountainous pile) and LOTS of other school homework; MOST OF WHICH I AM PLANNING MIGHT BE DOING IN SCHOOL -

(Has completely forgotten about long-ago-new-year-resolutions; more than half I have not been able to adhere to ;_;)

Anyway, I went damn high during assembly today while trying to teach Jing Jay Chou's beautiful "简单爱 Jian Dan Ai" with Dawn and singing it sexily and huskily (I hope) to Huai Chyn since it's her favourite song - WITH ACTIONS.

例如:

"那边的风在吹着头发飘动
牵着你的手一种莫名感动..."

First Line: 那边的风 [Point at the some random direction, flap hand (to signify wind)] 在吹着头发飘动 [then fan at your hair repeatedly.]
Second Line: 牵着你的手一种莫名感动 [Grab someone's hand (preferably Huai Chyn's), clutch it to your chest and gaze at it longingly and passionately while singing]

Tried to sing to Sharon too, who seemed traumatized when I tried impersonating DC. ;_;
"I wanna staaaand with you on a mountain-"

And then I successfully translated bits of the song to English and it fit perfectly (IF YOU KNOW THE SONG, SING ALONG TO THE ORIGINAL TUNE, IT'S FLAAAWLESS), like the chorus;

我想就这样牵着你的手不放开
I want to hold your hand like this and NEVER LET GO.

爱可不可以简简单单没有伤害
Why can't love ever be simply without any pain?

你靠在我的肩膀
You can lean on my shoulder

你在我胸口睡着(my favourite line)
You fall asleep on my chest

像这样的生活我爱你,你爱我
Just like this kind of life, I love you, YOU LOVE ME

Brillianteeee eh

And then we went to look at our dying green bean plants; in the cupboard, MINE WERE THE TALLEST IN CLASS, WHOAHAHAHAHA And I neglected them for 2 days ++.

The genius... of my planting (or choice?) of seeds...

Choir was hilarious (Summer comes, and summer goes~) and... well, rather fun today, admittedly. Hopefully we're climbing up, up, up and we'll HIT THE PEAK AND STAY THERE FOREVER. Oh yeahhhh SNCHOIR FTW BABEH.

And due to the ebbing minutes I should do my Japanese homework now, which consists of translating ridiculously long Vocabulary lists from the Internet 'cause we're not provided with them.

After all, I can stay up tonight since I FELL ASLEEP at the amazing time of 9.30pm last night. Although that's not my earliest so far; my earliest was 8.

Damn screwed body clock, and I wake up at 3am++ every time I manage to sleep before 12 am. Of course I fall asleep again and have to be awoken by the yells from my brother's room: "WO BU YAO QI LAIIIII!!!!!"

Okay okay I'll be gone now

Note to self: Acting Pissed = Anger = Scary = Effective(?) D8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home