Friday, January 23, 2009

So I ponned Jap today on a whim with Drii. A last minute decision we hope we won't regret... (swallows nervously)

We were too late to make it in time anyway and taxi fares are so ridiculously expensive - it's Chinese New Yearrrrrr WE SHOULD PARTY

The main reason was because we were really tired, wanted to sleep, and had no mood at all to disintegrate into the overwhelming boredom of the jail cell classroom. After all, the Third Lang day before Chinese New Year had always been skipped by us; it's somewhat like a tradition already!!!!!!!

I do feel guilty though, since Jap's only once per week and I'm supposed to be utterly dedicated to it...

Argh. ARGH. NEW YEAR RESOLUTION: this shall be my first and last time.

Thank you Brenda the lovely kind one for covering up for us. 8D

Chinese New Year Celebrations were... boringly normal. Sat between Hui Shan and Jane, and Hui Shan was wonderful to go crazy (aka sing insanely) with me and serenade Huai Chyn. Lion Dance, cheerleading/Chinese-dancing Primary School girls, drop-dead funnily lame emcees and bobbing China scholars were the highlights of the day.

MY ADORABLE CUTE WHITE PRETTY RAVISHING YOUNGER SISTER WAS CHEERLEADING and she looked SO BEAUTIFUL and WAS THE MOST GORGEOUS CHEERLEADER OF ALL.

I'm not biased. 8D

Lessons were the usual, but we really disappointed Mrs Tan - I did try to do my homework but I was too tired to attempt any further than 5a). X_X

TO SELF: I PROMISE I WILL DO MY VERY VERY VERY BEST TO RE-ADHERE TO ALL MY FORGOTTEN RESOLUTIONS. -Clicks frantically on Archives to refresh mind-


Back to Commonwealth I go.

Tracks...

Tracks... ...

Tracks... ?

Forget it. My brain has been squeezed dry of anything remotely interesting or in relation to the damned word. ;_;

Hopefully after another round of rejuvenating slumber I will uh be crammed with brilliant ideas and spew it all out.

Or so my bed says...


Memories are
iridescent bubbles
pulsating surfaces swirling
indistinctly
with translucent incandescence

But if you're too
late, with the

brush of your finger
a shift of your hand
you cease their existence

and they spill
(break)
into a thousand tiny droplets
of (?)

In the end
they go
forever.

That is why I want to rewind or fast forward to every special day; because then, is when I feel like I am truly free, worry-less- and how long will those memories exist, how long will this last? Everything's so easily broken, so fragile. And I don't want this to end.

Going back to the corner where I first saw you,
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag -
I'm not gonna move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home