Are there such things as eye-aches?
My eyes feel so painful and dry now.
They always get all stinging and aching when I'm stressed and upset.
AND I AM STRESSED AND UPSET.
Poor Crystal, please, please, please go. I hope it's just a rash... T_T It'll be such a waste of all the effort you put in for SNchoir if you can't go. You did so much for us. Leryee too... heal completely please...
Ahhhh my eyes hurt and feel puffy.
Maybe because I slept for less than 6 hours the last 2 days.
Okay, happy, on-the-surface stuff:
Shinny and I splurged yesterday; first, we collected the spare uniform from Joan at Hougang, then we went crazy at NTUC and stocked up on more and more food. (We spent about 50 dollars on food for Bratislava already, he he he he so pro)
Our plastic bag was bursting and enormous, and we felt quite happy so we decided to eat yummy sushi! The rice wasn't very well-made though, and the salmon was so chewy and hard and disgusting. Thus to avoid any lawsuits, I will not disclose the name of this sushi shop.
Well it was a great place to eat anyway because we had so much fun. XD The plates of sushi on the conveyor belt were covered by "I'M RAW!" plastic covers or blank plastic covers, so we kept switching the covers to mix up the raw and cooked food as they slowly inched past us. Kept laughing like maniacs and when the chefs who diced the sushi and blah spun around suddenly to take something from our side, we'd smile and act extremely innocent.
HAHAHA Oh yes, we also placed our own plastic covers on other plates of sushi moving past so there would be TWO OR MORE PLASTIC COVERS on some plates. Amazingly no one caught us although the sushi plates we, uh, ALTERED moved past us several times. =X
So after being retarded, we went to OG! Walked for an extremely long time before we found it, and when we got there, we bought our lovely heat packs and went to try on winter clothes. We looked very suave and cool in our kiddy winter hats and very beautiful scarves (with a fat squishy soft toy attached to one end).
And then we went to try on princess gowns (for little kids) because we had a sudden burst of inspiration from Abii! We sneaked into a dressing room together and succeeded in trying one princess gown each (WHICH ACTUALLY FIT OK, WE GOT SOME ENORMOUS SIZED ONES), but the next time we went with another pair of fluffy pink kiddy gowns, the shopkeeper stood in our way and said...
"你们不可以穿的..."
Shinny and I stared at each other and quipped instantly,
"但是刚才我们试过了, 还可以穿啊!"
The shopkeeper gazed disdainfully at us and went,
"你们要记得你们有胸..." she said wisely. Then she chased us off when we tried feebly one last time to convince her we could wear it.
Both of us slipped away then, and kept laughing insanely at her comment. She made it sound like WE HAVE 胸 and SHE DOESN'T HAVE 胸. AHAHAHAHAHAH AND AS IF WE'D FORGET WE HAVE, is that even possible?!?!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL BUT SHE LIED, WE COULD FIT IN THE GOWNS ANYWAY. ;_;
After that we decided to be even more retarded and try on 'prom dresses' (evidently for older people) on the other floor. This time noone stopped us.
Oh yeah, 我们有胸, I FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D
Then we went home super late and Shinny left my house only at 10.30pm. Hahahaha she's so retarded and gay and crazy that I love her! However someone will be jealous.
Don'twant.
And Retard's birthday is tooooooday. Happy birthday you disgusting reeetarrddd. HAHAHAHA. May you grow taller~ And smarter, and less retarded, (I suppose). Learn not to pop unwrapped sweets into your mouth, walk around the wrong MRT stations, scold random pixelated soccer players, and say such retarded things.
Wait, that's what makes you you. Okay so forget it... ALL THE BEST for growing taller. 8D(whoops pot calling the kettle black ;_; I am not very tall myself)
HAAAAAPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
(:
---
All right, the plunge back to reality.
I feel so excited yet nervous for the trip. It would be so fun and interesting, traveling with choir. I hope it'll be as wonderful as the Czech Republic trip... >_<
Such a high possibility of some choir girls who've never gotten it before to break out in chicken pox DURING THE TRIP. The whole choir's efforts would go down the drain if that happened...
Sigh... Urgh this is so frustrating. I really hope everyone gets well soon... T_T
2 days to my trip... I shall disappear from the online world for 8 days. Do not worry, I will be back to bug all of you once again. :3
Till then...
Oh man, I fear pickpockets.
Ah, I need a thermal flask. >:/ (He he he I think the checklist in the booklet is so useful baby! probably because I compiled it with some edits by Leh Lin 8D 8D 8D)
And I miss you;
been far away for far too long.
(the next time I see you again)
?
monday please.
My eyes feel so painful and dry now.
They always get all stinging and aching when I'm stressed and upset.
AND I AM STRESSED AND UPSET.
Poor Crystal, please, please, please go. I hope it's just a rash... T_T It'll be such a waste of all the effort you put in for SNchoir if you can't go. You did so much for us. Leryee too... heal completely please...
Ahhhh my eyes hurt and feel puffy.
Maybe because I slept for less than 6 hours the last 2 days.
Okay, happy, on-the-surface stuff:
Shinny and I splurged yesterday; first, we collected the spare uniform from Joan at Hougang, then we went crazy at NTUC and stocked up on more and more food. (We spent about 50 dollars on food for Bratislava already, he he he he so pro)
Our plastic bag was bursting and enormous, and we felt quite happy so we decided to eat yummy sushi! The rice wasn't very well-made though, and the salmon was so chewy and hard and disgusting. Thus to avoid any lawsuits, I will not disclose the name of this sushi shop.
Well it was a great place to eat anyway because we had so much fun. XD The plates of sushi on the conveyor belt were covered by "I'M RAW!" plastic covers or blank plastic covers, so we kept switching the covers to mix up the raw and cooked food as they slowly inched past us. Kept laughing like maniacs and when the chefs who diced the sushi and blah spun around suddenly to take something from our side, we'd smile and act extremely innocent.
HAHAHA Oh yes, we also placed our own plastic covers on other plates of sushi moving past so there would be TWO OR MORE PLASTIC COVERS on some plates. Amazingly no one caught us although the sushi plates we, uh, ALTERED moved past us several times. =X
So after being retarded, we went to OG! Walked for an extremely long time before we found it, and when we got there, we bought our lovely heat packs and went to try on winter clothes. We looked very suave and cool in our kiddy winter hats and very beautiful scarves (with a fat squishy soft toy attached to one end).
And then we went to try on princess gowns (for little kids) because we had a sudden burst of inspiration from Abii! We sneaked into a dressing room together and succeeded in trying one princess gown each (WHICH ACTUALLY FIT OK, WE GOT SOME ENORMOUS SIZED ONES), but the next time we went with another pair of fluffy pink kiddy gowns, the shopkeeper stood in our way and said...
"你们不可以穿的..."
Shinny and I stared at each other and quipped instantly,
"但是刚才我们试过了, 还可以穿啊!"
The shopkeeper gazed disdainfully at us and went,
"你们要记得你们有胸..." she said wisely. Then she chased us off when we tried feebly one last time to convince her we could wear it.
Both of us slipped away then, and kept laughing insanely at her comment. She made it sound like WE HAVE 胸 and SHE DOESN'T HAVE 胸. AHAHAHAHAHAH AND AS IF WE'D FORGET WE HAVE, is that even possible?!?!?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL BUT SHE LIED, WE COULD FIT IN THE GOWNS ANYWAY. ;_;
After that we decided to be even more retarded and try on 'prom dresses' (evidently for older people) on the other floor. This time noone stopped us.
Oh yeah, 我们有胸, I FORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D
Then we went home super late and Shinny left my house only at 10.30pm. Hahahaha she's so retarded and gay and crazy that I love her! However someone will be jealous.
Don'twant.
And Retard's birthday is tooooooday. Happy birthday you disgusting reeetarrddd. HAHAHAHA. May you grow taller~ And smarter, and less retarded, (I suppose). Learn not to pop unwrapped sweets into your mouth, walk around the wrong MRT stations, scold random pixelated soccer players, and say such retarded things.
Wait, that's what makes you you. Okay so forget it... ALL THE BEST for growing taller. 8D
HAAAAAPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
(:
---
All right, the plunge back to reality.
I feel so excited yet nervous for the trip. It would be so fun and interesting, traveling with choir. I hope it'll be as wonderful as the Czech Republic trip... >_<
Such a high possibility of some choir girls who've never gotten it before to break out in chicken pox DURING THE TRIP. The whole choir's efforts would go down the drain if that happened...
Sigh... Urgh this is so frustrating. I really hope everyone gets well soon... T_T
2 days to my trip... I shall disappear from the online world for 8 days. Do not worry, I will be back to bug all of you once again. :3
Till then...
Oh man, I fear pickpockets.
Ah, I need a thermal flask. >:/ (He he he I think the checklist in the booklet is so useful baby!
And I miss you;
been far away for far too long.
(the next time I see you again)
?
monday please.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home