Thursday, November 27, 2008

I feel so relieved that I finished printing the choir booklet -refer to post below- (it actually looks passable) that I'm hopping blogs and stoning in front of the computer at the whopping time of 1:52am.

I am... 3 hours or so behind the forced schedule of 10.30pm which Shinny and I stressed on but neither of us adhered to.

I am also meeting Shinny for breakfast at 8 tomorrow. 8D

I feel guilty at being mad at my father yesterday for grounding me, because he made up to me by treating me Subway and helping me get new ink cartridges for the poor, draining printer. I'm sorry ;_;

I also feel guilty at the huge amount of scattered, wrongly-printed WHITE PAPERS beside me. The number of trees I've killed... (trails off)

Urgh, I be needeth to sleep. My brain is floating.

P.S: Buuuuu ;_; Huaichynny's gay orange flashing name burns my eyes!
P.P.S: DOMO-KUNNNNNNNNNNN (Okay, I should get off now before I start posting nonsense)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home