Monday, November 24, 2008

Yesterday I went winter shopping with my mum 8D HE HE HE Bought happy and pretty stuff.

And today I probably crumpled to the ground a thousand times from laughing at 2retards and Van Persie's pants.

I was also plagued by picspams and videos of a supposedly very hot&sexy&gorgeous&perfect guy who supposedly does not have a deformed nose.

It kills to be in the presence of such perverts.

BUT A FUNNNN DAY NEVERTHELESS.




And there it comes, the looming dread,


Choir bursts my bubble as usual.

I hope the Sop1s do good. Sing out, open your mouths, SING LOUDER,

SING SING SING SING SING


I'm not ready for this;

all I want to do is have fun, enjoy myself, spend time with the ones I love.

I want to be free, to be free of worries.

It feels like
I'm bound by a contract
that seals off my happiness.

Subdued now,
can't be myself.

A solitary week more before the day strikes, bears down.




The thought of balloons,
red yellow blue purple green white
silhouetted against the sky like tiny pinpoints of colour
just
drifted into my mind.

The strings, thin yet firm, strong, trail down
Black streaks of life,
streaming down together to form a loop
for me? for me,
to curl my fingers through

I'd tighten my grip,
shut my eyes,
and let the balloons swing me aloft,
a sweet, fresh feeling of joy, freedom
wafting into my senses.

before I go,
I'll extend my free arm and
lace my fingers through yours.

Maybe I will float away from this world
and escape from the rules

these rules
that bind me to the ground.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home