Booklet printing/making seems to have reduced me to some... retard.
I've been cajoling and wheedling the printer since my sister stormed upstairs after trying to help me arrange the blasted pages in order.
"Okay, don't anyhow suck up the paper again, all right?"
"EH DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON ME! Omg what are you doing?"
"Okay, please print properly, please print properly... YES."
I guess at 1am I'm subconsciously in need of a companion to entertain me through the lonely hours of listening to my printer groan and cough out my papers.
Choir girls were supposed to sleep at 10.30pm, but ah, this booklet printing is driving me insane.
I love you, printer. I really do. Please print wonderfully and flawlessly for me. Don't BREATHE DOWN my paper (which I finally printed CORRECTLY) without warning and SMEAR GREEN POOP-LIKE STAINS ALL OVER IT AFTER CHOKING IT OUT again or I will really go mad and start chatting to inanimate objects everyday.
Didn't expect booklet printing to be such a nasty job. Luckily I was grounded today, I suppose. I had time to read SS Chapter1 (It's homework 8D) and learn about Saddam Hussein and Iraq. I also had time to do the booklet, which took much, much longer than I expected...
I hear raindrops splattering outside. Sometimes all the splashing and dripping makes me think there's someone outside, lots of people, maybe, all clamouring onto my window, making strange, loud watery noises.
Quite creepy sometimes, when the rain seems alive.
With only my printer (which makes a hell lot of noise) and HuaiChyn's gay "SweetHeart;" nickname flashing orange on my computer for company, I shall CONQUER ALL, and complete the booklet with a flourish.
Now, printer, I return...
I've been cajoling and wheedling the printer since my sister stormed upstairs after trying to help me arrange the blasted pages in order.
"Okay, don't anyhow suck up the paper again, all right?"
"EH DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON ME! Omg what are you doing?"
"Okay, please print properly, please print properly... YES."
I guess at 1am I'm subconsciously in need of a companion to entertain me through the lonely hours of listening to my printer groan and cough out my papers.
Choir girls were supposed to sleep at 10.30pm, but ah, this booklet printing is driving me insane.
I love you, printer. I really do. Please print wonderfully and flawlessly for me. Don't BREATHE DOWN my paper (which I finally printed CORRECTLY) without warning and SMEAR GREEN POOP-LIKE STAINS ALL OVER IT AFTER CHOKING IT OUT again or I will really go mad and start chatting to inanimate objects everyday.
Didn't expect booklet printing to be such a nasty job. Luckily I was grounded today, I suppose. I had time to read SS Chapter1 (It's homework 8D) and learn about Saddam Hussein and Iraq. I also had time to do the booklet, which took much, much longer than I expected...
I hear raindrops splattering outside. Sometimes all the splashing and dripping makes me think there's someone outside, lots of people, maybe, all clamouring onto my window, making strange, loud watery noises.
Quite creepy sometimes, when the rain seems alive.
With only my printer (which makes a hell lot of noise) and HuaiChyn's gay "SweetHeart;" nickname flashing orange on my computer for company, I shall CONQUER ALL, and complete the booklet with a flourish.
Now, printer, I return...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home