-The song starts by me panting very heavily-
TROOOOOOOYYYYYY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! (In sickeningly sweet Gabriella-mimicked voice)
And now, I can haaaardly breathe... (In deep, manly voice)
O-oh, you can do it, just KNOW THAT I BELIEVE.
And THAT'S ALL I REALLY NEED.
So come on!
MAKE ME STRONG.
(Harmoniously, in perfect imitation of Troy&Gabriella): It's time to turn it up, GAME ON!
---
Yesterday I HAD A HORRIBLE STOMACHACHE (DAMN YOU, DIARRHOEA) and lay crippled in my bed till it tided over and I could walk. Luckily I could make it for the movie, at least. No kitty ;_;
Finally watched High School Musical 3 yesterday. We almost died when it began, chortling hysterically at the close-up of Zac Efron's sweat-soaked hair framing his glistening (from his sweat) face in supposed 'sexiness'. Oh, and I fell off the chair laughing a couple of times. -_o
Admittedly it was MUCH BETTER than the first two! The songs were crammed in my head the rest of the day. HE HE HE HE
After the movie, we decided to hop to Bugis. Long, long trip, on which we laughed like maniacs and looked at hot guys on handphones (I'm slowly getting influenced by them to think dirtily). We ate at Shokudo where I didn't dare to eat anything at first because of my extremely retarded stomach, but soon I poked at Rosti (MMM YUMYUMYUMBABY!) and nicked food from the others.
Many things happened after that (I love going around shopping with those retards. Great fashion sense + very, very entertaining XD), like attempting to do winter shopping, looking at prom dresses (and laughing at them), BUYING BATMAN SHIRTS/UNDERWEAR (-__-!), and my awesome one-of-a-kind bag!
Swooned over winter coats afterward at Zara when we trooped off to City Hall. We were lamenting over our lack of money because of all the high prices for the lovely coats, which literally transformed us into different, sophisticated people once we had them on. ;_;
Heartbroken, we decided to start up a FANTASTIC COAT FACTORY with brilliant designs and affordable prices. And name it...
Squish.
We'd be known all over the world. 8D
Shinny was sick ;_; so our plans changed, but it was still very fun! We went to Raffles Place MRT and blindly tried to find our way to Clement's concert place. His directions were simply fantastic.
"Go to Exit J, walk into the building, walk walk walk until you walk out of the building, then you will see 3 glass elevators, take to 7th floor."
We had a very, very hard time trying to find those distardedly glass elevators. >_> And we made the wrong turn... ONLY ONCE, despite how confusingly the buildings twisted and turned! 8D Had a cake dinner at tcc, which I sadly couldn't finish, but my chocolate was really yummy anyway~
We also um, tried to attract our waitress' attention.
"I'm taking DRUGS!!! Heroin, Ice, Ecstacy. Mmmm I'M SO HIGH NOW!"
After the dinner, we went to Clement's concert! We kept going crazy before it started and during the intermission and AFTER it ended and were supposedly 'loud' (some guy "SHHH"-ed at us during the concert while we stifled our laughter at the sight of some very amusing pieces of 'origami' and notes scrawled in cursive ;_;), so it was as usual, very fun.
We gave our immaculate pieces of origami to Clement after the concert as a token of appreciation. While waiting for him to finish his photo-taking, they tried to catwalk outside the toilets.
"Okay, you have to imagine there's hunks at the other end and you have to CATWALK TO THEM. We'll be your hunks! WALK TO US!" (Raises arms sexily, flexing inexistent muscles)
"OH MY HUNKS! YOU ARE SO HOT!!!" (Catwalks excellently)
And then we went home, tired and exhausteddddd but happy from such a fun day. I still had to go to the airport to fetch my mom who just came back from Jakarta, so by the time I reached home it was an awesome 12 am!
I was so tired I couldn't sleep. I don't know how that's possible, but yeah. =/
MONDAY & SLEEPOVER SOON, BABES. <3
And I just got married last night in Netherlands. Gay marriages are permitted there!
There's nothing we can do;
just wanna be with you ~
TROOOOOOOYYYYYY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! (In sickeningly sweet Gabriella-mimicked voice)
And now, I can haaaardly breathe... (In deep, manly voice)
O-oh, you can do it, just KNOW THAT I BELIEVE.
And THAT'S ALL I REALLY NEED.
So come on!
MAKE ME STRONG.
(Harmoniously, in perfect imitation of Troy&Gabriella): It's time to turn it up, GAME ON!
---
Yesterday I HAD A HORRIBLE STOMACHACHE (DAMN YOU, DIARRHOEA) and lay crippled in my bed till it tided over and I could walk. Luckily I could make it for the movie, at least. No kitty ;_;
Finally watched High School Musical 3 yesterday. We almost died when it began, chortling hysterically at the close-up of Zac Efron's sweat-soaked hair framing his glistening (from his sweat) face in supposed 'sexiness'. Oh, and I fell off the chair laughing a couple of times. -_o
Admittedly it was MUCH BETTER than the first two! The songs were crammed in my head the rest of the day. HE HE HE HE
After the movie, we decided to hop to Bugis. Long, long trip, on which we laughed like maniacs and looked at hot guys on handphones (I'm slowly getting influenced by them to think dirtily). We ate at Shokudo where I didn't dare to eat anything at first because of my extremely retarded stomach, but soon I poked at Rosti (MMM YUMYUMYUMBABY!) and nicked food from the others.
Many things happened after that (I love going around shopping with those retards. Great fashion sense + very, very entertaining XD), like attempting to do winter shopping, looking at prom dresses (and laughing at them), BUYING BATMAN SHIRTS/UNDERWEAR (-__-!), and my awesome one-of-a-kind bag!
Swooned over winter coats afterward at Zara when we trooped off to City Hall. We were lamenting over our lack of money because of all the high prices for the lovely coats, which literally transformed us into different, sophisticated people once we had them on. ;_;
Heartbroken, we decided to start up a FANTASTIC COAT FACTORY with brilliant designs and affordable prices. And name it...
Squish.
We'd be known all over the world. 8D
Shinny was sick ;_; so our plans changed, but it was still very fun! We went to Raffles Place MRT and blindly tried to find our way to Clement's concert place. His directions were simply fantastic.
"Go to Exit J, walk into the building, walk walk walk until you walk out of the building, then you will see 3 glass elevators, take to 7th floor."
We had a very, very hard time trying to find those distardedly glass elevators. >_> And we made the wrong turn... ONLY ONCE, despite how confusingly the buildings twisted and turned! 8D Had a cake dinner at tcc, which I sadly couldn't finish, but my chocolate was really yummy anyway~
We also um, tried to attract our waitress' attention.
"I'm taking DRUGS!!! Heroin, Ice, Ecstacy. Mmmm I'M SO HIGH NOW!"
After the dinner, we went to Clement's concert! We kept going crazy before it started and during the intermission and AFTER it ended and were supposedly 'loud' (some guy "SHHH"-ed at us during the concert while we stifled our laughter at the sight of some very amusing pieces of 'origami' and notes scrawled in cursive ;_;), so it was as usual, very fun.
We gave our immaculate pieces of origami to Clement after the concert as a token of appreciation. While waiting for him to finish his photo-taking, they tried to catwalk outside the toilets.
"Okay, you have to imagine there's hunks at the other end and you have to CATWALK TO THEM. We'll be your hunks! WALK TO US!" (Raises arms sexily, flexing inexistent muscles)
"OH MY HUNKS! YOU ARE SO HOT!!!" (Catwalks excellently)
And then we went home, tired and exhausteddddd but happy from such a fun day. I still had to go to the airport to fetch my mom who just came back from Jakarta, so by the time I reached home it was an awesome 12 am!
I was so tired I couldn't sleep. I don't know how that's possible, but yeah. =/
MONDAY & SLEEPOVER SOON, BABES. <3
And I just got married last night in Netherlands. Gay marriages are permitted there!
There's nothing we can do;
just wanna be with you ~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home