*drum roll*
I have,
RETURNED.
Because tomorrow is EL Lit and we all know you can't study for EL Lit (coughsplutterchoke), I shall waste my life away doing these quizzes before you forget who I am ;_;
*blows dust off blog*
(These dreadfully long quizzes have beenripped borrowed for a while from Huaichynny/Mello's LJ)
Thus, ENSUE! Be prepared for a long, long post (what more can you expect from such a prolonged absence!)
---
1. Nice to meet you, I'm:
DEBBIE Itchy. There's a mosquito bite on my foot and I'm scratching it frenziedly.
2. Okay, who was the last person who held your hand?
My younger sister this morning~ We were swinging our arms together on the way to class! SISTERLY LOVE. (actually I think she was getting harassed by me while i lugged her along, but you don't really need to know that)
3. Have you ever kissed someone with braces?
Um. No~
4. Who is the fourth received call on your call log?
Hmm, my missed calls pwns my received calls (somehow I always cannot feel/hear my phone buzz) so it's Ziningthe retard!!.
5. If you could change your eye colour what would it be?
GREY OR BLUE OR HAZEL (SO PURRDDDYYYYYY)
6. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
Some wallpaper Abs sent me! It teaches you physics cause it has weird formulae all over. I LEARNT f=1/t (WAVE ENERGY BABY!)
7. How many pillows are on your bed?
3, but usually I sleep on my soft toys. They terrorize my bed.
8. How do you feel about babies?
&^%&^%&*$^& ADORABLE
9. Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
I wouldn't tell you even if there were (he, he, he) YES, George Bush *swoons*
10. Have you ever had a surprise birthday party?
Nopehhhh, I don't have birthday parties no more. ):
11. Who/what is the fourth person on your contact list?
IT'S ABIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! WHAT A COINCIDENCE
12. Do you have a crush on somebody?
I wouldn't telllll youuuuuu~George W. Bush, my love, my life. (go see shinny's and abii's blogs for their crushes, they're very interesting too)
13. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Abii&Shinny. HAHAHAHAHAHA Huaichynny falls a tiny bit short (she made me laugh EARLIER) MSN IS AWESOME
14. Reveal two things about yourself.
1) I'm getting CHASED UPSTAIRS (she actually smsed me, 'B -short for debbie-, come up now')
2) I'm supposed to be studying EL Lit but I have no motivation. >_<>
15. Who do you make fun of the most?
Hmm, I make fun of everyone, but the most is ZININGthe retard!. HAHA but that's because I get the same amount of crap back. 8D
16. What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
3 hours? 8D!
17. How much money do you have on you right now?
NADAAAA?! I'm at home, what do I need da moneh for.
18. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Who wouldn't have seen their best friend cry. She wouldn't be considered a best friend if you've never ~
19. Do you dance in the car?
I'd like to! But no space. >_>
20. What do you want to be?
A PRO GRAPHIC ANIMATOR slogging my guts out at Pixar Animation Studios WOOOOHOOOO BABY! (hahaha, faraway dream, considering I'm almost computer-illiterate and I can't draw.)
21. Does your mum vacuum early in the morning when you're sleeping?
We... um, don't have a vacuum.
22. CDs or downloads?
DOWNLOADS FOR TEH WINNN (even though it's illegal and all)
23. How did you get your last bruise?
I forgot which one was my last. ;_; (and yes I tried checking my legs but they're covered in numerous ones so I can't tell which one was which)
24. Would you rather sleep at a friend's house, or yours?
MINE because I have my squiaaaaaeeeshy soft toys making my bed all comfy and debbie-ish
25. Who is in your house right now?
WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW? (stares warily)
WHY
26. Dogs or cats?
Depends, but for now, CATS.
DC
27. What do you smell like right now?
Err, that sounds strangely wrong (stares warily again). I smell like MY HOUSE!
Err
28. Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
Not really, HAHAHA. I only don't admit I'm wrong when I'm completely sure I'm not. >:D Other times, I just say sorry over and over even if it isn't my fault. But I do that less often now, 'cause it's kinda stupid. HAHA (I've grown smarter)
29. Do you know who Damien Rice is?
I KNOW, HE'S SOME SINGER BELINDIE FOUND COOL!
30. What colour is your laundry basket?
Blue.. I think. (SHIT IT'S RED, I WENT TO CHECK -_-)
31. Does your mum make you wear a winter coat?
NO, WHAT FOR? D:
32. Does it contain fur?
NO? I'D RIP IT APART >:( (if I had one)
33. Do you own any Hollister shirts?
Say what?
34. Where do you shop at most?
Orchard ~
35. Can you go on Friendster from school or work?
I don't have friendster 8D
36. What's your favourite season?
WINTER, even though it's bitterly cold and all, it's beautiful. Especially the snow. So white and pristine (FUJI MOUNTAIN)! (Depends on where you go though, I've seen muddy sloshy grey crap aka snow before) And I like the cold. When I'm all bundled up in layers of clothing and it's warm and toasty and cooling at the same time.
37. Has it snowed recently?
Yup, in my brain. That's why my brain cells are frozen and I'm going to flunk my EOYS with flying colours.
Yu
38. What is your favourite number?
I DON'T HAVE A FAVOURITE NUMBER, why, oh why. T_T
On second thoughts, I think it's 5000. HAHAHA Cause I always use it to replace extreme numbers, eg, "I have 5000 mosquito bites on me!"
39. Do you get along with your parents?
Yeah, I tease them sometimes 8D!
40. What are you listening to right now?
Marie Digby - Stupid For You on youtube (link given by yr ~ not bad not bad!), the fan SMACKING MY WET HAIR INTO MY FACE, and random orange blinking MSN windows.
41. What are your favourite colours?
THIS COLOUR BABEH
AND THIS
42. Have you ever thought your life was so bad you wanted to give up?
Yeah. But it's not worth it; it never is. (:
43. How many piercings do you have?
5 MILLIONNNN!
44. Taken or single?
It is obvious. -___-
45. Do you like it?
No, I don't like It.
46. Have you ever had your heart broken?
"CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M THE FOOOOL AGAIN,
I thought this love would NEVER END."
*clears throat* PARDON, and I wouldn't tell if you even if I had. XD
47. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Aw, of course ~! (that's considering if anyone in the right mind would ever like me HAHA)
48. Do you want someone you can't have?
Yeah, Edward Elric ;_; he LIVES IN ANOTHER REALM
49. Any plans for tomorrow?
YEAH BABY I'M GONNA PLAY WITH ANIMALS! Lotsa lotsa pictures coming up ~ and I'm going to post in Chinese since Baybay dared me to. *sighs* It's gonna be embarrassing yo.
OH I ALMOST FORGOT THERE'S ELLIT PAPER BEFORE I GO MAD (time check: 12.17am, awesome~)
50. See your future or go back to your 'has been' life?
Me no understand. O_O
---
SECOND QUIZ, HAAAAAAH and then I will flip through Unseen Prose tips before sleeping. (Did I mention I slept for a grand total of 4 hours today? Or more? 8D Staying up to mug A-maths is exhaustive man.)
---
1. Spell your name backwards.
Rahobed. Le gasp; it's actually pronounce-able! XD
2. Pretend you've had 15 beers. Describe what you would be doing right now?
Probably singing, and laughing like a maniac.
3. Where are you right now?
IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER?
4. What is the closest object to you?
MY COMPUTER?
5. Do you talk to yourself?
Yeah, frequently. Especially when I'm studying. "No, no, shit, damn it!"
6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
I... I don't drink.. milk... (laughs nervously) Explains it all about my height, eh?
7. Who knows a secret about you?
If someone knows a secret why's it still a secret?
Ah, fine, fine, some people do.
8. How long is your hair?
A little past the shoulder. It got hacked off again recently. BUT THAT'S KINDA GOOD 'CAUSE IT'S REALLY LIGHT NOW!
9. How much money do you have in your wallet now?
Ten bucks or so, I need to TOP UP ~
10. Describe what you're wearing?
Shirt, shorts?
Oh DESCRIBE, ah.
Some reddish faded brown tee-shirt and Colorado grey shorts ~
11. Do you like anyone now?
MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF COURSE, WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THIS ;_;
12. Name things in your wallet.
Movie ticket stubs~ About 30 ~ 40 of them. Random choir concert stubs. Some disgusting passport photos, my IC, my EZ-link, crumpled notes, and a... WANGWANG STICKER THING?!
13. When was the worst date ever?
All the EOY dates.
14. Is your birthday on a holiday?
Nope, sadly x_x
15. What do you spend most of your money on?
Foodddd, glorious food~ *drools* and movies! And outings! YEAH baby yeah~
16. Last thing you cooked today?
*laughs nervously* I... don't... cook... either... HAHA (yes I'm an untalented pile of filth, hate me)
17. Is there something you're angry about?
Hmm.
\
18. Do you hate someone right now?
Hmmmmhmmm~
\
19. Do you think love conquers all?
YEEEESSSSSSSS like my undying love for DEATH NOTE CONQUERED ALL and my parents bought ALL 13 BOOKS FOR ME AT ONE GO (I still remember plopping the books onto the counter in glee while the cashier looked on with his eyebrows raised incredulously)
20. Why is the sky blue?
Because it is... (trails off wisely)
21. What do you do when you wake up?
Open my eyes, roll over... and sleep again.
22. Who do you hang out with often?
A great variety of people! Retards and gays alike. XD
23. Do you have any regrets?
Everyone does.
24. Do you use an alarm clock?
Well, I use my handphone and set 5 different alarms which always somehow end up getting switched off (while I'm sleeping?!) so I guess that counts.
25. What is your cellphone network?
Singtel, sometimes the connection sucks!
26. Single?
Yeah, I'll never manage to finish double scoop man.
27. When was the last time someone told you that you were cute?
In the last 24 hours ~! HAHAHAHAHAhaaaaa
28. What do you feel when someone asked you your number?
Um, nothing? Just give? Unless you're talking about GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW WALKING UP TO YOU ASKING FOR NUMBERS then UH, I be disgusted.
29. Have you tried asking someone their number?
YEAH my friends and peeeeopleeee who I just made friends with and stuff ~
30. Do you have bitterness in your heart?
Sadly, yes.
---
Pick an object on the table right now, and say how it is similar to you.
My handphone!
It's full of crap, like me. 8D
Italics or Bold?
Italics~ It's so smooth and elegant, while BOLD is so striking and overbearing.
Ice-skating or Roller Blading?
BOTH ARE WONDERFUL EVEN THOUGH I SUCK AT THEM HAHAH
Baking or Cooking?
Baking. I'll fry myself if I cooked. And mixing all the stuff together is FFFRRREAAAKING FUN XD
Writing or Drawing?
Both are fun, but I think I prefer DRAWING because there ain't really any structure to it 8D
Who did you grab this from?
Huaichynny, who grabbed this from Mello. Whoops
icated when you put it this way :D
What's your favourite candy?
MINTS
Think carefully : How many of your friends do you consider weird?
All of them are unique in their own ways ~
What's your job ambition?
TO WORK IN PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS HEEHHEAHEAHAHAH but never would they allow some stunted noob Singaporean to join their team of elite angmoh artists man T_T
Are you rich?
Nope, not really.
If you could ask anyone two questions, and they had to answer truthfully, what would you ask, and who would it be?
Depends on WHO I'M ASKING and my brain cells are too frozen to decide on someone SO, HEHEHEH
What’s your favourite band or CD of all time?
I've got many many I can't choose!
If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
Japan. Somehow I feel really excited and happy whenever I'm surrounded by Japanese stuff or Japanese people. Sadly, I'm going to flunk my Japanese EOY too 'cause I didn't study. Sigh, my EOYs are ultimate SCREW.
JapaAntarctica~
Complete the statement “I recommend…” (it can be a show, movie, book, restaurant, website, activity, etc.):
I recommend WALL-E. Beautiful, deep show, unless you're not an art-appreciator, and you find movies about the future/robots retarded and stupid and boring.
If you knew could you try anything and not fail (and money was no object), what dream would you attempt?
TO BE A DAMN PRO GRAPHIC ANIMATOR AAHAHAHA (I tell you that's not gonna happen ;_;)
What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
MAGIC! Same as Huaichynny hahaha. I think spells, like in Harry Potter, areee daaamn cool! :D
“2 Truths And a Lie” – Share 3 unique things about yourself and your life, 2 of them true, 1 false, and let your friends guess which one isn’t true.
1) I secretly like Chinese
2) I secretly like someone
3) I secretly like to blast my sms limit by a thousand or so
What is the meal and dessert you would choose as your very last?
I won't choose now. :D too early to think about dying, eh, unless I GET THE TOWERRRRRR then I'll die in 10 years HAHAHAHA (inside joke)
---
OKAY, FINISHED, FINALLY. HAHAHAHA. It's 12.59am now. Awesome, you can heave a sigh of relief now after ploughing through all that.
my new tagboard's timings are screeewed, no, no, no how can you do this to me.
This is bad, I don't feel stress for EL Lit paper. OH NOES
My schedule after EOYs is beautiful. Everyday's packed XD HOHO!
I'm going crazy, crazy,
this is home,
now I'm finally where
I belong.
I have,
RETURNED.
Because tomorrow is EL Lit and we all know you can't study for EL Lit (coughsplutterchoke), I shall waste my life away doing these quizzes before you forget who I am ;_;
*blows dust off blog*
(These dreadfully long quizzes have been
Thus, ENSUE! Be prepared for a long, long post (what more can you expect from such a prolonged absence!)
---
1. Nice to meet you, I'm:
2. Okay, who was the last person who held your hand?
My younger sister this morning~ We were swinging our arms together on the way to class! SISTERLY LOVE. (actually I think she was getting harassed by me while i lugged her along, but you don't really need to know that)
3. Have you ever kissed someone with braces?
Um. No~
4. Who is the fourth received call on your call log?
Hmm, my missed calls pwns my received calls (somehow I always cannot feel/hear my phone buzz) so it's Zining
5. If you could change your eye colour what would it be?
GREY OR BLUE OR HAZEL (SO PURRDDDYYYYYY)
6. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
Some wallpaper Abs sent me! It teaches you physics cause it has weird formulae all over. I LEARNT f=1/t (WAVE ENERGY BABY!)
7. How many pillows are on your bed?
3, but usually I sleep on my soft toys. They terrorize my bed.
8. How do you feel about babies?
&^%&^%&*$^& ADORABLE
9. Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
10. Have you ever had a surprise birthday party?
Nopehhhh, I don't have birthday parties no more. ):
11. Who/what is the fourth person on your contact list?
IT'S ABIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! WHAT A COINCIDENCE
12. Do you have a crush on somebody?
13. Who was the last person that made you laugh?
Abii&Shinny. HAHAHAHAHAHA Huaichynny falls a tiny bit short (she made me laugh EARLIER) MSN IS AWESOME
14. Reveal two things about yourself.
1) I'm getting CHASED UPSTAIRS (she actually smsed me, 'B -short for debbie-, come up now')
2) I'm supposed to be studying EL Lit but I have no motivation. >_<>
15. Who do you make fun of the most?
Hmm, I make fun of everyone, but the most is ZINING
16. What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
3 hours? 8D!
17. How much money do you have on you right now?
NADAAAA?! I'm at home, what do I need da moneh for.
18. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Who wouldn't have seen their best friend cry. She wouldn't be considered a best friend if you've never ~
19. Do you dance in the car?
I'd like to! But no space. >_>
20. What do you want to be?
A PRO GRAPHIC ANIMATOR slogging my guts out at Pixar Animation Studios WOOOOHOOOO BABY! (hahaha, faraway dream, considering I'm almost computer-illiterate and I can't draw.)
21. Does your mum vacuum early in the morning when you're sleeping?
We... um, don't have a vacuum.
22. CDs or downloads?
DOWNLOADS FOR TEH WINNN (even though it's illegal and all)
23. How did you get your last bruise?
I forgot which one was my last. ;_; (and yes I tried checking my legs but they're covered in numerous ones so I can't tell which one was which)
24. Would you rather sleep at a friend's house, or yours?
MINE because I have my squiaaaaaeeeshy soft toys making my bed all comfy and debbie-ish
25. Who is in your house right now?
WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW? (stares warily)
WHY
26. Dogs or cats?
Depends, but for now, CATS.
DC
27. What do you smell like right now?
Err, that sounds strangely wrong (stares warily again). I smell like MY HOUSE!
Err
28. Do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
Not really, HAHAHA. I only don't admit I'm wrong when I'm completely sure I'm not. >:D Other times, I just say sorry over and over even if it isn't my fault. But I do that less often now, 'cause it's kinda stupid. HAHA (I've grown smarter)
29. Do you know who Damien Rice is?
I KNOW, HE'S SOME SINGER BELINDIE FOUND COOL!
30. What colour is your laundry basket?
Blue.. I think. (SHIT IT'S RED, I WENT TO CHECK -_-)
31. Does your mum make you wear a winter coat?
NO, WHAT FOR? D:
32. Does it contain fur?
NO? I'D RIP IT APART >:( (if I had one)
33. Do you own any Hollister shirts?
Say what?
34. Where do you shop at most?
Orchard ~
35. Can you go on Friendster from school or work?
I don't have friendster 8D
36. What's your favourite season?
WINTER, even though it's bitterly cold and all, it's beautiful. Especially the snow. So white and pristine (FUJI MOUNTAIN)! (Depends on where you go though, I've seen muddy sloshy grey crap aka snow before) And I like the cold. When I'm all bundled up in layers of clothing and it's warm and toasty and cooling at the same time.
37. Has it snowed recently?
Yup, in my brain. That's why my brain cells are frozen and I'm going to flunk my EOYS with flying colours.
Yu
38. What is your favourite number?
I DON'T HAVE A FAVOURITE NUMBER, why, oh why. T_T
On second thoughts, I think it's 5000. HAHAHA Cause I always use it to replace extreme numbers, eg, "I have 5000 mosquito bites on me!"
39. Do you get along with your parents?
Yeah, I tease them sometimes 8D!
40. What are you listening to right now?
Marie Digby - Stupid For You on youtube (link given by yr ~ not bad not bad!), the fan SMACKING MY WET HAIR INTO MY FACE, and random orange blinking MSN windows.
41. What are your favourite colours?
THIS COLOUR BABEH
AND THIS
42. Have you ever thought your life was so bad you wanted to give up?
Yeah. But it's not worth it; it never is. (:
43. How many piercings do you have?
5 MILLIONNNN!
44. Taken or single?
It is obvious. -___-
45. Do you like it?
No, I don't like It.
46. Have you ever had your heart broken?
"CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M THE FOOOOL AGAIN,
I thought this love would NEVER END."
*clears throat* PARDON, and I wouldn't tell if you even if I had. XD
47. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Aw, of course ~! (that's considering if anyone in the right mind would ever like me HAHA)
48. Do you want someone you can't have?
Yeah, Edward Elric ;_; he LIVES IN ANOTHER REALM
49. Any plans for tomorrow?
YEAH BABY I'M GONNA PLAY WITH ANIMALS! Lotsa lotsa pictures coming up ~ and I'm going to post in Chinese since Baybay dared me to. *sighs* It's gonna be embarrassing yo.
OH I ALMOST FORGOT THERE'S ELLIT PAPER BEFORE I GO MAD (time check: 12.17am, awesome~)
50. See your future or go back to your 'has been' life?
Me no understand. O_O
---
SECOND QUIZ, HAAAAAAH and then I will flip through Unseen Prose tips before sleeping. (Did I mention I slept for a grand total of 4 hours today? Or more? 8D Staying up to mug A-maths is exhaustive man.)
---
1. Spell your name backwards.
Rahobed. Le gasp; it's actually pronounce-able! XD
2. Pretend you've had 15 beers. Describe what you would be doing right now?
Probably singing, and laughing like a maniac.
3. Where are you right now?
IN FRONT OF MY COMPUTER?
4. What is the closest object to you?
MY COMPUTER?
5. Do you talk to yourself?
Yeah, frequently. Especially when I'm studying. "No, no, shit, damn it!"
6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
I... I don't drink.. milk... (laughs nervously) Explains it all about my height, eh?
7. Who knows a secret about you?
If someone knows a secret why's it still a secret?
Ah, fine, fine, some people do.
8. How long is your hair?
A little past the shoulder. It got hacked off again recently. BUT THAT'S KINDA GOOD 'CAUSE IT'S REALLY LIGHT NOW!
9. How much money do you have in your wallet now?
Ten bucks or so, I need to TOP UP ~
10. Describe what you're wearing?
Shirt, shorts?
Oh DESCRIBE, ah.
Some reddish faded brown tee-shirt and Colorado grey shorts ~
11. Do you like anyone now?
MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF COURSE, WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THIS ;_;
12. Name things in your wallet.
Movie ticket stubs~ About 30 ~ 40 of them. Random choir concert stubs. Some disgusting passport photos, my IC, my EZ-link, crumpled notes, and a... WANGWANG STICKER THING?!
13. When was the worst date ever?
All the EOY dates.
14. Is your birthday on a holiday?
Nope, sadly x_x
15. What do you spend most of your money on?
Foodddd, glorious food~ *drools* and movies! And outings! YEAH baby yeah~
16. Last thing you cooked today?
*laughs nervously* I... don't... cook... either... HAHA (yes I'm an untalented pile of filth, hate me)
17. Is there something you're angry about?
Hmm.
\
18. Do you hate someone right now?
Hmmmmhmmm~
\
19. Do you think love conquers all?
YEEEESSSSSSSS like my undying love for DEATH NOTE CONQUERED ALL and my parents bought ALL 13 BOOKS FOR ME AT ONE GO (I still remember plopping the books onto the counter in glee while the cashier looked on with his eyebrows raised incredulously)
20. Why is the sky blue?
Because it is... (trails off wisely)
21. What do you do when you wake up?
Open my eyes, roll over... and sleep again.
22. Who do you hang out with often?
A great variety of people! Retards and gays alike. XD
23. Do you have any regrets?
Everyone does.
24. Do you use an alarm clock?
Well, I use my handphone and set 5 different alarms which always somehow end up getting switched off (while I'm sleeping?!) so I guess that counts.
25. What is your cellphone network?
Singtel, sometimes the connection sucks!
26. Single?
Yeah, I'll never manage to finish double scoop man.
27. When was the last time someone told you that you were cute?
In the last 24 hours ~! HAHAHAHAHAhaaaaa
28. What do you feel when someone asked you your number?
Um, nothing? Just give? Unless you're talking about GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW WALKING UP TO YOU ASKING FOR NUMBERS then UH, I be disgusted.
29. Have you tried asking someone their number?
YEAH my friends and peeeeopleeee who I just made friends with and stuff ~
30. Do you have bitterness in your heart?
Sadly, yes.
---
Pick an object on the table right now, and say how it is similar to you.
My handphone!
It's full of crap, like me. 8D
Italics or Bold?
Italics~ It's so smooth and elegant, while BOLD is so striking and overbearing.
Ice-skating or Roller Blading?
BOTH ARE WONDERFUL EVEN THOUGH I SUCK AT THEM HAHAH
Baking or Cooking?
Baking. I'll fry myself if I cooked. And mixing all the stuff together is FFFRRREAAAKING FUN XD
Writing or Drawing?
Both are fun, but I think I prefer DRAWING because there ain't really any structure to it 8D
Who did you grab this from?
Huaichynny, who grabbed this from Mello. Whoops
icated when you put it this way :D
What's your favourite candy?
MINTS
Think carefully : How many of your friends do you consider weird?
All of them are unique in their own ways ~
What's your job ambition?
TO WORK IN PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS HEEHHEAHEAHAHAH but never would they allow some stunted noob Singaporean to join their team of elite angmoh artists man T_T
Are you rich?
Nope, not really.
If you could ask anyone two questions, and they had to answer truthfully, what would you ask, and who would it be?
Depends on WHO I'M ASKING and my brain cells are too frozen to decide on someone SO, HEHEHEH
What’s your favourite band or CD of all time?
I've got many many I can't choose!
If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?
Japan. Somehow I feel really excited and happy whenever I'm surrounded by Japanese stuff or Japanese people. Sadly, I'm going to flunk my Japanese EOY too 'cause I didn't study. Sigh, my EOYs are ultimate SCREW.
JapaAntarctica~
Complete the statement “I recommend…” (it can be a show, movie, book, restaurant, website, activity, etc.):
I recommend WALL-E. Beautiful, deep show, unless you're not an art-appreciator, and you find movies about the future/robots retarded and stupid and boring.
If you knew could you try anything and not fail (and money was no object), what dream would you attempt?
TO BE A DAMN PRO GRAPHIC ANIMATOR AAHAHAHA (I tell you that's not gonna happen ;_;)
What super-power would you most like to have, and why?
MAGIC! Same as Huaichynny hahaha. I think spells, like in Harry Potter, areee daaamn cool! :D
“2 Truths And a Lie” – Share 3 unique things about yourself and your life, 2 of them true, 1 false, and let your friends guess which one isn’t true.
1) I secretly like Chinese
2) I secretly like someone
3) I secretly like to blast my sms limit by a thousand or so
What is the meal and dessert you would choose as your very last?
I won't choose now. :D too early to think about dying, eh, unless I GET THE TOWERRRRRR then I'll die in 10 years HAHAHAHA (inside joke)
---
OKAY, FINISHED, FINALLY. HAHAHAHA. It's 12.59am now. Awesome, you can heave a sigh of relief now after ploughing through all that.
my new tagboard's timings are screeewed, no, no, no how can you do this to me.
This is bad, I don't feel stress for EL Lit paper. OH NOES
My schedule after EOYs is beautiful. Everyday's packed XD HOHO!
I'm going crazy, crazy,
this is home,
now I'm finally where
I belong.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home