Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Aaaah, went to school today feeling very drained, weary and uncomfortable, and when I reached school I had a horrible stomachache and felt like puking badly SO I TAXI-ED HOME.

Ho, ho, ho.

Sharlyn makes my day!

And so I'm left, short-of-breath, with that heavy feeling in my chest. Baby Im so Crushed; says:
YOUR BACK!
And so I'm left, short-of-breath, with that heavy feeling in my chest. Baby Im so Crushed; says:
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG
And so I'm left, short-of-breath, with that heavy feeling in my chest. Baby Im so Crushed; says:
DEBBIEEEEEE
And so I'm left, short-of-breath, with that heavy feeling in my chest. Baby Im so Crushed; says:
I WAS STARTING TO MISS YOU
And so I'm left, short-of-breath, with that heavy feeling in my chest. Baby Im so Crushed; says:
: D

HAHAHAHAHAH I LIKE THE SHOW FIRST CLASS I THINK IT'S HILARIOUS.




(how disappointing it is)
that you don't want to amend for the hurt you've caused, and prefer to run away.
and you don't want to hear what we had to say.
it'll just continue in a cycle if noone tries to make up for the wounds and scars gouged deep in us.
i wasn't the main victim, but i feel her pain; why don't you want to account for your past mistakes? we can never trust you anymore if you don't, you see?
i never knew, you'd change.
what goes around comes around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home