Wheeee, today was a FUN FUN AND SATISFYING DAY.
I waited, as usual, for Abii (who's never not late...) for around 10 mins (amazing feat!) at Serangoon before we hopped onto the MRT train to VIVOOOO for our LONG-AWAITED job-attachment-money SHOPPING.
We met up with Mystery Photographer (she specifically requested to remain anonymous) and embarrassed ourselves in Candy Empire by jumping around and laughing hysterically. 8D WHICH WAS REALLY FUN!
Laughing made us pretty hungry, so we left Candy Empire and walked for a really long time trying to find Pastamania. WE SAW NEW GUY WHEN WE TRIED TO ZIP PAST OUR OLD M1 SHOP. HOHOHOHO. And then, we finally stumbled upon Pastamania using our ultra super sense of direction.
Baked rice is EXTREMELY FILLING.
Abii and I couldn't finish it. O: BUT IT WAS VERY YUMMY
So Abii sprinkled a lot and a lot of salt onto her plate/spoon/leftover food.
AND THEN I saw a lone sausage/ham/cheese thingo in her plate and I felt too greedy to waste it (I LOVE SAUSAGE/HAM/CHICKEN/ANYTHING MADE OF MEAT) so I popped it into my mouth. IT WAS SO SALTY I ALMOST DIED FROM OVERLOAD OF SODIUM. Mystery Photographer and Abii were gloating over my misery while I choked and spluttered. T_T
After eating we embarked on our shopping journey! On the way we were interrupted by a Hi-5 game machine thing for kids so Abii and I hopped onto it. (NO WE DIDN'T PAY FOR IT we just wanted to see if we could fit into the seats. WE COULD. HAHAHAHA)
We had lots of fun,
Abii met her true love...
And tried to kiss him, too. O_O
Sadly they weren't meant for each other so we scrammed when little kiddies terrorized the machine. =/
"HAHAHAHA wo men zou kai ba, ni kan ta men zai pai zhao!"
We walked into a shop randomly while searching for clothes and tried to act cool. But shop auntie scolded us for taking pictures so we scuttled away.
And then...
Accomplishment No.1:
I BOUGHT A VERY NICE FAT WHITE PENCILCASE FROM 37DEGREES, and I coupled it with mystery girl ~ WHOOHOOOOOOOOOO
We walked and searched and went crazy, but no clothes seemed to be worth our money/suited our taste...
Till WE CAME TO TOPSHOP! and Abii fell in love with these bright pink shoes with PUFFY BALLS at the top.
OUR COOL FEET.
HAHAHAHAH SEE THE PINK PUFFY SHOES? (Mystery Photographer is blacked out to retain her anonymity)
The rack actually said pink puffy shoes were at 40% off but apparently the sale ended so Abii returned them to the cashier when he informed her of the price...
Remember the days,
WHEN WE CLEANED UP THE TOILETS AT VIVO? Such sweet memories ~
We practised our spastic smiles. SUCCESSSS
We tried one last shot at ADIDAS. But everything was ridiculously expensive there, so... Mystery Photographer had to go home, while Abii and I weren't content with going home without buying something with our WORK MONEY, so we went back to Esprit and
GOT SOMETHING NICE EGWWHOHOHOHO!
Accomplishment no.2:
Bought a top from Esprit! YAY! Same as Abii's, just different-coloured. See, WE'RE SO HAPPY AND CONTENTED. :3
Then Abii went back to Topshop to buy her pink puffy shoes because she really liked them.
"Oh, you all are back?" said the cashier questioningly, GRINNING while we collapsed in embarrassment.
We kept on laughing and laughing while Abii paid for the shoes, and he gushed, "So what made you all come back? No, I'm just curious, it's okay. I know, it's because the shoes are nice right? Yes, I understand. Come back again!"
And he directed all the questions to me. I think he thought Abii was buying them for me. =/ NOOOOOO
We literally shrivelled up on the spot when he recognised us. >_>
So after that we went home happily.
On the way back my bus died D: so I had to walk home. Luckily it died only one bus stop before my stop or I'd die too.
(WE HAVEN'T FINISHED ALL THE MONEY YET SO AWAIT ANOTHER EXCITING ADVENTURE!!!!111111111)
The end.
(ah shit I need to study for EMATHS TEST TMR HAHAHA)
I waited, as usual, for Abii (who's never not late...) for around 10 mins (amazing feat!) at Serangoon before we hopped onto the MRT train to VIVOOOO for our LONG-AWAITED job-attachment-money SHOPPING.
We met up with Mystery Photographer (she specifically requested to remain anonymous) and embarrassed ourselves in Candy Empire by jumping around and laughing hysterically. 8D WHICH WAS REALLY FUN!
Laughing made us pretty hungry, so we left Candy Empire and walked for a really long time trying to find Pastamania. WE SAW NEW GUY WHEN WE TRIED TO ZIP PAST OUR OLD M1 SHOP. HOHOHOHO. And then, we finally stumbled upon Pastamania using our ultra super sense of direction.
Baked rice is EXTREMELY FILLING.
So Abii sprinkled a lot and a lot of salt onto her plate/spoon/leftover food.
After eating we embarked on our shopping journey! On the way we were interrupted by a Hi-5 game machine thing for kids so Abii and I hopped onto it. (NO WE DIDN'T PAY FOR IT we just wanted to see if we could fit into the seats. WE COULD. HAHAHAHA)
We had lots of fun,
Abii met her true love...
And tried to kiss him, too. O_OSadly they weren't meant for each other so we scrammed when little kiddies terrorized the machine. =/
"HAHAHAHA wo men zou kai ba, ni kan ta men zai pai zhao!"We walked into a shop randomly while searching for clothes and tried to act cool. But shop auntie scolded us for taking pictures so we scuttled away.
And then...
Accomplishment No.1:
I BOUGHT A VERY NICE FAT WHITE PENCILCASE FROM 37DEGREES, and I coupled it with mystery girl ~ WHOOHOOOOOOOOOO
We walked and searched and went crazy, but no clothes seemed to be worth our money/suited our taste...
Till WE CAME TO TOPSHOP! and Abii fell in love with these bright pink shoes with PUFFY BALLS at the top.
The rack actually said pink puffy shoes were at 40% off but apparently the sale ended so Abii returned them to the cashier when he informed her of the price...
WHEN WE CLEANED UP THE TOILETS AT VIVO? Such sweet memories ~
We tried one last shot at ADIDAS. But everything was ridiculously expensive there, so... Mystery Photographer had to go home, while Abii and I weren't content with going home without buying something with our WORK MONEY, so we went back to Esprit and
GOT SOMETHING NICE EGWWHOHOHOHO!
Bought a top from Esprit! YAY! Same as Abii's, just different-coloured. See, WE'RE SO HAPPY AND CONTENTED. :3
Then Abii went back to Topshop to buy her pink puffy shoes because she really liked them.
"Oh, you all are back?" said the cashier questioningly, GRINNING while we collapsed in embarrassment.
We kept on laughing and laughing while Abii paid for the shoes, and he gushed, "So what made you all come back? No, I'm just curious, it's okay. I know, it's because the shoes are nice right? Yes, I understand. Come back again!"
And he directed all the questions to me. I think he thought Abii was buying them for me. =/ NOOOOOO
We literally shrivelled up on the spot when he recognised us. >_>
So after that we went home happily.
On the way back my bus died D: so I had to walk home. Luckily it died only one bus stop before my stop or I'd die too.
(WE HAVEN'T FINISHED ALL THE MONEY YET SO AWAIT ANOTHER EXCITING ADVENTURE!!!!111111111)
The end.
(ah shit I need to study for EMATHS TEST TMR HAHAHA)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home