It's extremely exhausting to trail after a briskly-walking sister down the pungent, smoke-filled street of Bugis on a Monday evening/night, having to slow down for a few moments to catch my breath and later on, scurry forward to catch up.
She laughs at me for being such a hilariously slow noob.
The National Library is such a quiet place that the slight squeaking of my flip-flops would echo and bounce off all the walls and spark off stares shot disapprovingly in my direction.
Choir Farewell is looming, and doing cards and whatnot in the bitterly cold library while curled up on the floor is fun in a way. Well, till they began to chase people out at when it was 1minute before closing time. The lights flickered off *cue for scary music* and my head jerked up with a start, while people who were leaving stared at me incredulously, for I was still lazing on some squashy seat.
I is teh awesomenesszxzx at last-minuteness-zxzxx
HCI seminar was very amusing, what with Shereen's shyness, Vanessa's weird friend, and Dawn, Cleo and I reliving CAP days.
Question and Answer sessions! Plenaries! Super cheemeth English people! And Ephriam amused us to no end as the oh-so-serious emcee. Such a far cry from his craziness back in CAP...
We stayed till 4 or so chatting with cappers, then we left, because it is a busy week, and we are all busy busy.
I am busy busy but I am happily blogging still.
-it dawns upon me that I have CHINESE O LEVEL LISTENING *cue disastrous piano-banging violin-screeching music (if it even exists) TOMORROW-
OMGOAJOSJSOAHASOHOAH)(@!~!~!1#%@!*&@!*
Before I wreck my keyboard, I shall take my leave. Good luck all for listening tomorrow. Dig your ears and sleep early yo.
She laughs at me for being such a hilariously slow noob.
The National Library is such a quiet place that the slight squeaking of my flip-flops would echo and bounce off all the walls and spark off stares shot disapprovingly in my direction.
Choir Farewell is looming, and doing cards and whatnot in the bitterly cold library while curled up on the floor is fun in a way. Well, till they began to chase people out at when it was 1minute before closing time. The lights flickered off *cue for scary music* and my head jerked up with a start, while people who were leaving stared at me incredulously, for I was still lazing on some squashy seat.
I is teh awesomenesszxzx at last-minuteness-zxzxx
HCI seminar was very amusing, what with Shereen's shyness, Vanessa's weird friend, and Dawn, Cleo and I reliving CAP days.
Question and Answer sessions! Plenaries! Super cheemeth English people! And Ephriam amused us to no end as the oh-so-serious emcee. Such a far cry from his craziness back in CAP...
We stayed till 4 or so chatting with cappers, then we left, because it is a busy week, and we are all busy busy.
I am busy busy but I am happily blogging still.
-it dawns upon me that I have CHINESE O LEVEL LISTENING *cue disastrous piano-banging violin-screeching music (if it even exists) TOMORROW-
OMGOAJOSJSOAHASOHOAH)(@!~!~!1#%@!*&@!*
Before I wreck my keyboard, I shall take my leave. Good luck all for listening tomorrow. Dig your ears and sleep early yo.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home