Wednesday, July 09, 2008

These few days have been rather eventful, and busy, so I haven't managed to update.

*blows dust off tagboard* oh my, poor rotting thing. =/

...

(BLAST YOU, PHONE. THOU BE NOT OBEYETH THE USB CABLE AND KEEPETH DISCONNECTING ON THEE. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

Anyway. Due to the utter disobedience of my phone, I highly doubt I'd be able to upload any amusing pictures... *collapses in despair* (YES THERE ARE AMUSING PICTURES, HE HE HE SO YOU WOULDN'T BE BORED BY MY MINDLESS CRAP)

But I suppose you shall be bored now, because there are NO PICTURES. T____T

-launches into mindless rant-

I happily skipped 3rd Lang today to study for Lit and finish up chinese holiday homework (which was due 2 weeks ago or so?) and to study for Maths. Anyway I haven't skipped Jap in a long, long time so um... I don't feel that bad.

Farewell's coming along hilariously. :D

Other than the horrible incident on Monday where SL and DJ dropped a gazillion bombs on our heads and exploded in our faces. Ah, the horror of conversing in Chinese. >_> Boooooo. And the horror of getting screamed at...

On a happier note, Sunday was amusing. Amusing pictures are supposed to begin here, so one day when my computer finally successfully detects the loserrrrr USB connection, then I will post cool pictures. :/ (LIKE SWIMMING LIGHTS ON THE STAGE CURTAINS! OMG SO COOL HAH)

(AND INTERESTING REFLECTIONS IN THE WINDOWS OF THE MRT TRAIN! imagine elongated legs.)

On SUNDAY, I learnt MANY COOL THINGS.

I learnt... not to sit between violent people; they smashed half my brain cells with their oh-so-handy programme booklets. *THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE*

I learnt that Sharlyn is extremely embarrassing. (hey look ALLITERATION)

I learnt that enthusiastically gesticulating conductors... REMIND ME OF KO MATSUSHITAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! *hyperventilates*

I learnt that being short is good. You get to squeeze through enormous crowds of people unnoticed 8D

I LEARNT THAT BMSS' VICE PRINCIPAL IS SOOO KEEEEWWWLLLLZX!

Okay I better go learn more useful stuff now. Like gradients and intercepts and graphs and speed-time, distance-time stuff...

And Lysander and Helena and Demetrius and Hermia and Bottom and Oberon and Titania and Puck and fairies and love-in-idleness... and OMG QUOTES, YES QUOTES. *dies*

The only one I know is, "The course of true love never did run smooth."-Lysander.

Aaa... he... he... ^_^"

OH DID I MENTION?! MY HAIR GOT CHOPPED OFF.

Well let's just say my mum wanted my hair much shorter. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home