This post shall be VERY VERY LENGTHY, pardon me. :D AND YES THIS POST IS ALL ABOUT CAP! WHICH WAS FANTASTIC!
(Shall POSTPONE the post about Jubilate to tomorrow or sth because my post is far too long to accomodate anymore events. XD And went out with Sharlyn, Joey & her sis today [which is why I am missing the CAP reunion]! Watched Accuracy of Death (really funny, quite a good show) and played at PCBunk. Went mad in the train and Joey was disgusted. HAHAHA. Fun fun.)
Silencio. XD
26th May to 30th May: CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP
Day 1
Was boring, sadly. I was actually yearning to go home. Lectures WHOLEEEE DAYYYYY! Imagine my boredom. I was nodding off (not very obviously, i hope =x)
WE HAD TO SLEEP ALONE IN OUR ROOMS! NO ROOMMATE! SCARY EH ):
My Orientation Group ( OG 4 TEH WINNNN~): LARYNGITIS (HAHAHA I KNOW, STRANGE NAME)
consisted of 12 wonderful people; Akshay (our EXTREMELY LAME councillor), Isabelle, Yujia, Xinyuan, Izaat, Yun Ge, Kavitha, Jereme, Hendra, Joy, Joseline, Jacqueline!~
Izaat was sitting beside me during orientation games, and I remember my first insult of my stay there. ):
"WHAT!? OMG, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SEC 2 LEH!!!" *shocked expression plastered all over his face*
BUT HE'S SHORTER THAN ME SO... >:P
---
Dawn hopped over to my room at 1am+ at night. Shh shh. XD And I stayed up in Rachel's room pigging out on chocolates till 12.30++ until Akshayyy and Wayne came chasing us out. And I couldn't open my door -_- Akshayyy had to help me, hahaha, thanks. XD
Day 2
Was once again boring. Felix Cheong's workshop only turned out really fun in the end :/ and everyone kept rebutting everything he taught us, so it was quite funny. XD
MY WHOLE OG WAS APPALLED THAT I WAS SECONDARY THREE. HUHHHH, DO I LOOK SO YOUNG!?!?!?!?!?! ): Just because I am SEVERELY vertically challenged. Hmmmmphhhhhhhh. Except for Hendra! :D:D:D:DD:D I asked him, "DO I LOOK SEC 3!?!?!" and he nodded vigorously. YEAHHHH MANN!
OH YES OH YES POETRY SLAM. BEVIN, NORIANA, CHOON, SHAMEERA (not sure if that's how her name's spelt =/), YVONNE AND ME IN ONE GROUPEHHH! We crapped crapped and crapped. And discussed realllyyyyy long to come up with an idea =/
---
I hopped over to Dawn's room that night. SHHH (:
Day 3
Errrr.. I was sleeping in Ms Suchen Christine Lim's lecture (IT BE NATURAL TO SLEEP IN LECTURES) till her speech headed towards grossness and I perked up (in shock) =X
MICHAEL CORBIDGE AND MS JILL DAWSON'S WORKSHOPS WERE AWESOMEEE! Yeah, CAP became fun that day :D Cleo, Dawn and I wrote an WUNDERRFULLL~ poem which actually sorta flowed despite not seeing what the other person wrote previously HEHEHEHEHE.
During poetry slam, Shameera left us ): but it's OKAYYY we still love her :D We came up with an entirely new poem on the spot because our previous idea was too complicated >_>. And we sorted out our parts and everything that day. Wheeeee.
OH YES YVONNE HAS VERY UNNERVING, HIGH-PITCHED LAUGHTER THAT CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON FOR A SCARY AMOUNT OF TIME XDDDDDDDD
OUR POEM:
Operation
Steel instruments lying quiet
waiting to carve open
and sew flesh back in the cold tungsten glow.
The steady beep
of the heart monitor
Over raspy breaths; a cacophony
of hushed voices.
A scream.
Anaesthetics, penicillin, disinfectant.
Rows of pills and bottles
standing solemn
on polished shelves.
The air reeks
of pain unexpressed.
A calm acceptance of fate
as the lifeless give voice
to those about to join them.
---
THE COUNCILLORS CAUGHT DAWN AND I THAT NIGHT. SOB SOB THEY WOKE ME UP AND I WAS LIKE, "Huh? Oh. Sorry, she was scared." and I mumbled incoherently. :/
Day 4
Boring lectures in the morning again. One guy paused so long to think of what to say next. And to think he was a LAWYER! XDDDDD Greg Ng impersonated him after dinner. SO FUNNY!
Had poetry slam and rehearsals after that. We all discovered that Choon is REALLY multi-talented; he can sing, do cool heart-monitor-arm-movements and all sorts of strange things (which probably means he can dance too), play guitar, and BEATBOX. Hahahahaha, his beatboxing made up the bulk of the REMIX VERSION of our poem. We actually managed to rap out half our poem before collapsing into laughter. Yes yes, our group went completely insane and were laughing our heads off outside the poetry slam room. Made a LOT OF NOISE.
Dinner that day, URGHHH! I was soooo SOOOOOOOOOOOOO under-dressed for dinner! TEESHIRT AND JEANS, HA HA HA. ): Cleo and Dawn dressed super nicely, I looked like I was going next door to play or something. :/ After dinner people did impersonations of councillors; ROHAN WAS HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAAHAH.
"Eh fastly fastly take your twiggies if not i kick your asses!"
"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CAPPERRRSSSSSSS!!!! *does crawshaw dance*"
"I write........... *rests chin on hand and furrows brow, deep in thought. looks around.* -long pause- Metrofiction..........."
"YOU MOTHERLOADS OF SHITS!"
OH YES on the first day Rohan self-proclaimed that he was a freaky blog-stalker to the entire lecture theatre. "I'M SORT OF A FREAKY BLOG STALKER-" Poor Greg, HAHAHA.
Oh yes, another insult received that day (actually I received many insults throughout the course of this camp XD but these are the most VIVID ONES). From Bum Soo, when I first met him (bumbum~): "HAHAHAHA YOU LOOK LIKE A KINDERGARTENER."
---
(Dawn and I got permission to bunk together that night. HEHE.)
Day 5
LAST DAY LAST DAY )))))))))): Was sad and full of pictures.
"Okay, look at Deborah. Look at her face. Okay, hold it in your mindddd... Now look at Bevin. Hold her face in your mind too.... Now look at both of them. DON'T YOU THINK THEY ARE COMPLETELY OPPOSITE?! I mean, one has EYES THE SIZE OF PING PONG BALLS -"
"So what was the name you gave me when you first saw me?" I ask sceptically.
"I don't want to tell you. ): I mean, when I first saw Benedict, I gave him HOR FUN," says Bum Soo.
"TELL ME TELL ME!" yells Benedict.
"OKAY OKAY PROMISE NOT TO TELL HER." *whisper whisper*
"HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"
"What!?!?!?!?!!" I shriek.
"HAMTAROOOOO!!!!!!!!! HE GAVE YOU THE NAME HAMTARO!!!!"
Ahem. *coughs*
"No, it's just that we're too tall. :D"
Hurrrrr, nice way of putting it. ):
St Nicks girls stood up to cheer for our school at the end. And we screamed madly. :D:D:DD YEAYYYY!
We hopped around taking pictures when it all ended. Didn't get all of them yet soooo yeah. :/
When we asked Benedict to help us take a picture, he went, "Okay" and held the phone the other way (so the PHONE CAMERA POINTED TOWARDS HIS NOSE). His nose appeared on the screen and we laughed like crazy. HAHAHAHAAHAHA.
AND THUS, THE ENDDDDD OF CAPPP, which was CAPtivating. ): ): ): ):
Be pleased because I summarised everything. HAHAHAHAA. If not it'd turn out like the StJohn's Island camp post. (I think it's somewhat like that already. I'd be amazed if anyone has managed to read till here. *stares at all the sleeping readers*)
OKAY PICTURESSSSSS (open your eyes everybodayyyyeeee!!!!!!!!!! here's the more interesting part XD)
COUNCILLORS! Here's some quotes from them (RIPPED FROM YUJIA :P):
"HELLO DEARS! have you had your breakfast/lunch/dinner?"
-nadia
for those not from art, please do not spill your food over the art exhibits. i repeat, for those not from art, please do NOT spill your food over the art exhibits. i repeat again, for those not from art, remember you CANNOT spill your food over the art exhibits.
-akshay
can i tell a lame joke? please?
-akshay
Wow look at Dawn leaning coolly on the wall behind us D:

I SAY POETRY YOU SAY SLAM! (omgomg look at benedict's expression; PRICELESS!!1111)

POETRY! SLAAAM! POETRY! SLAAAM! POETRY! SLAAAMM! :D:D:D
View outside my roooom. A bit freaky at night :/
RACHEL AND I (in her room)

DAWN AND I! (in her room) Gahh what prominent height difference =x
Dawn and Cleo the prettayyeee at DINNER. XD Candid shot!
Shameera flapping her arms, Rachel beside her. I forgot what was happening XD

Me be suffering from POST-CAP-DEPRESSION-SYNDROME.
(Shall POSTPONE the post about Jubilate to tomorrow or sth because my post is far too long to accomodate anymore events. XD And went out with Sharlyn, Joey & her sis today [which is why I am missing the CAP reunion]! Watched Accuracy of Death (really funny, quite a good show) and played at PCBunk. Went mad in the train and Joey was disgusted. HAHAHA. Fun fun.)
Silencio. XD
26th May to 30th May: CAP CAP CAP CAP CAP
Day 1
Was boring, sadly. I was actually yearning to go home. Lectures WHOLEEEE DAYYYYY! Imagine my boredom. I was nodding off (not very obviously, i hope =x)
WE HAD TO SLEEP ALONE IN OUR ROOMS! NO ROOMMATE! SCARY EH ):
My Orientation Group ( OG 4 TEH WINNNN~): LARYNGITIS (HAHAHA I KNOW, STRANGE NAME)
consisted of 12 wonderful people; Akshay (our EXTREMELY LAME councillor), Isabelle, Yujia, Xinyuan, Izaat, Yun Ge, Kavitha, Jereme, Hendra, Joy, Joseline, Jacqueline!~
Izaat was sitting beside me during orientation games, and I remember my first insult of my stay there. ):
"WHAT!? OMG, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SEC 2 LEH!!!" *shocked expression plastered all over his face*
BUT HE'S SHORTER THAN ME SO... >:P
---
Dawn hopped over to my room at 1am+ at night. Shh shh. XD And I stayed up in Rachel's room pigging out on chocolates till 12.30++ until Akshayyy and Wayne came chasing us out. And I couldn't open my door -_- Akshayyy had to help me, hahaha, thanks. XD
Day 2
Was once again boring. Felix Cheong's workshop only turned out really fun in the end :/ and everyone kept rebutting everything he taught us, so it was quite funny. XD
MY WHOLE OG WAS APPALLED THAT I WAS SECONDARY THREE. HUHHHH, DO I LOOK SO YOUNG!?!?!?!?!?! ): Just because I am SEVERELY vertically challenged. Hmmmmphhhhhhhh. Except for Hendra! :D:D:D:DD:D I asked him, "DO I LOOK SEC 3!?!?!" and he nodded vigorously. YEAHHHH MANN!
OH YES OH YES POETRY SLAM. BEVIN, NORIANA, CHOON, SHAMEERA (not sure if that's how her name's spelt =/), YVONNE AND ME IN ONE GROUPEHHH! We crapped crapped and crapped. And discussed realllyyyyy long to come up with an idea =/
---
I hopped over to Dawn's room that night. SHHH (:
Day 3
Errrr.. I was sleeping in Ms Suchen Christine Lim's lecture (IT BE NATURAL TO SLEEP IN LECTURES) till her speech headed towards grossness and I perked up (in shock) =X
MICHAEL CORBIDGE AND MS JILL DAWSON'S WORKSHOPS WERE AWESOMEEE! Yeah, CAP became fun that day :D Cleo, Dawn and I wrote an WUNDERRFULLL~ poem which actually sorta flowed despite not seeing what the other person wrote previously HEHEHEHEHE.
During poetry slam, Shameera left us ): but it's OKAYYY we still love her :D We came up with an entirely new poem on the spot because our previous idea was too complicated >_>. And we sorted out our parts and everything that day. Wheeeee.
OH YES YVONNE HAS VERY UNNERVING, HIGH-PITCHED LAUGHTER THAT CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON FOR A SCARY AMOUNT OF TIME XDDDDDDDD
OUR POEM:
Operation
Steel instruments lying quiet
waiting to carve open
and sew flesh back in the cold tungsten glow.
The steady beep
of the heart monitor
Over raspy breaths; a cacophony
of hushed voices.
A scream.
Anaesthetics, penicillin, disinfectant.
Rows of pills and bottles
standing solemn
on polished shelves.
The air reeks
of pain unexpressed.
A calm acceptance of fate
as the lifeless give voice
to those about to join them.
---
THE COUNCILLORS CAUGHT DAWN AND I THAT NIGHT. SOB SOB THEY WOKE ME UP AND I WAS LIKE, "Huh? Oh. Sorry, she was scared." and I mumbled incoherently. :/
Day 4
Boring lectures in the morning again. One guy paused so long to think of what to say next. And to think he was a LAWYER! XDDDDD Greg Ng impersonated him after dinner. SO FUNNY!
Had poetry slam and rehearsals after that. We all discovered that Choon is REALLY multi-talented; he can sing, do cool heart-monitor-arm-movements and all sorts of strange things (which probably means he can dance too), play guitar, and BEATBOX. Hahahahaha, his beatboxing made up the bulk of the REMIX VERSION of our poem. We actually managed to rap out half our poem before collapsing into laughter. Yes yes, our group went completely insane and were laughing our heads off outside the poetry slam room. Made a LOT OF NOISE.
Dinner that day, URGHHH! I was soooo SOOOOOOOOOOOOO under-dressed for dinner! TEESHIRT AND JEANS, HA HA HA. ): Cleo and Dawn dressed super nicely, I looked like I was going next door to play or something. :/ After dinner people did impersonations of councillors; ROHAN WAS HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHAAHAH.
"Eh fastly fastly take your twiggies if not i kick your asses!"
"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CAPPERRRSSSSSSS!!!! *does crawshaw dance*"
"I write........... *rests chin on hand and furrows brow, deep in thought. looks around.* -long pause- Metrofiction..........."
"YOU MOTHERLOADS OF SHITS!"
OH YES on the first day Rohan self-proclaimed that he was a freaky blog-stalker to the entire lecture theatre. "I'M SORT OF A FREAKY BLOG STALKER-" Poor Greg, HAHAHA.
Oh yes, another insult received that day (actually I received many insults throughout the course of this camp XD but these are the most VIVID ONES). From Bum Soo, when I first met him (bumbum~): "HAHAHAHA YOU LOOK LIKE A KINDERGARTENER."
---
(Dawn and I got permission to bunk together that night. HEHE.)
Day 5
LAST DAY LAST DAY )))))))))): Was sad and full of pictures.
-_- thanks bumsoo, thanks.
"I don't want to tell you. ): I mean, when I first saw Benedict, I gave him HOR FUN," says Bum Soo.
"TELL ME TELL ME!" yells Benedict.
"HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!"
"What!?!?!?!?!!" I shriek.
Ahem. *coughs*
Cleo influenced Pierre (guy from poetry slam) that day to constantly pat my head and call me LADYBUG/BUGGY/BUG. Because he towers over me thanks to my ridiculous height.
During the last photoshoot (all the CAPpers together), I had to utter misfortune to stand beside Choon and Pierre, who are both giants (compared to me). And as we all had to place our arms around each other's shoulders, they were having an agonizing time doing so. (Cause they had to bend down AAAA LOTTTTT)
"OW OW OW MY BACK IS BREAKING!" "Debbie, step on my foot!"
"NONONONOONO!!! I CAN TIPTOE!"
"JUST STEP! FASTER! OWWWWWWWW! MY BACKK IS BREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I know I'm too short lah!!!"
St Nicks girls stood up to cheer for our school at the end. And we screamed madly. :D:D:DD YEAYYYY!
We hopped around taking pictures when it all ended. Didn't get all of them yet soooo yeah. :/
When we asked Benedict to help us take a picture, he went, "Okay" and held the phone the other way (so the PHONE CAMERA POINTED TOWARDS HIS NOSE). His nose appeared on the screen and we laughed like crazy. HAHAHAHAAHAHA.
Be pleased because I summarised everything. HAHAHAHAA. If not it'd turn out like the StJohn's Island camp post. (I think it's somewhat like that already. I'd be amazed if anyone has managed to read till here. *stares at all the sleeping readers*)
OKAY PICTURESSSSSS (open your eyes everybodayyyyeeee!!!!!!!!!! here's the more interesting part XD)
COUNCILLORS! Here's some quotes from them (RIPPED FROM YUJIA :P):"HELLO DEARS! have you had your breakfast/lunch/dinner?"
-nadia
for those not from art, please do not spill your food over the art exhibits. i repeat, for those not from art, please do NOT spill your food over the art exhibits. i repeat again, for those not from art, remember you CANNOT spill your food over the art exhibits.
-akshay
can i tell a lame joke? please?
-akshay
*throws twiggies at him* TWIGGIES?! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-crawshaw"
OG 4! From left of table downwards to end of table to right of table upwards; JOSELINE, YUJIA, YUNGE, KAVITHA, ME, XINYUAN, SUPERDUPERLAME AKSHAYYY, ISABELLE, HENDRA, JEREME (WHO IS BLOCKED :O), JACQUELINE, IZAAT, JOY!
Wow look at Dawn leaning coolly on the wall behind us D:

I SAY POETRY YOU SAY SLAM! (omgomg look at benedict's expression; PRICELESS!!1111)

POETRY! SLAAAM! POETRY! SLAAAM! POETRY! SLAAAMM! :D:D:DDAWN AND I! (in her room) Gahh what prominent height difference =x
Me be suffering from POST-CAP-DEPRESSION-SYNDROME.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home