Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW I CANNOT TALK AT ALL

So i'm not a guy anymore T_T

My voice breaks with every word -_____- It suddenly shoots damn high cause my throat is so clogged there is no passage for my talking-air to pass through properly. HAHAHA.

And my head feels heavy and headache-y.

And I slept for a gazillion hours and I still feel tired.

Apparently Vanessa my crazy sitting partner talked to buggy chocolate in replacement of me. HAhahahahaha!? Maddddd people.

Hazel was sick at home today too, hahaha. So chatted with her on msn, then played a bit of games, then went to sleep till 7.30pm. From 2 + leh, like 5++++ HOURS!?

Okay, I shall go to sch tmr since there is Jap test, but if I still cannot go, then I will just go to MOELC in the afternoon for jap test. :/

SHINNY'S VIRUS KILLED US ALLLLLLLLLL! rendered me unable to talk T_T was struggling to explain to Adela that I had no voice, hahahahaah.

I SHALL GET WELLLLL. GO ME (and my head's making me delusional. SOOO HEAVY!)
i realise the longer it is, the more i miss you.
/& i keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love ~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home