Monday, March 17, 2008

I AM TURNING INTO A GUY!

Err, not physically or mentally, but my voice is breaking HAAAAAHAHAHAHHA

WAHAHaaaaaahahaha. And everyone fell ill; jingofats no come sch today. ): My sorethroat makes my voice so husky manzxxzzzxxxx. LOLOLOL.

I can't even LAUGH properly, my voice breaks madly. T_T I'm speaking in dulcet tones now! WHOOHOO GUY-NESS, imamannnn.

Oh, i studied ting xie only at 5+ in the morning, 'cause i was supposed to finish studying after I found out what all the cheem words meant (yes my chinese is atrocious), and my cheng yu I all make up one. Tsk, I wonder if I'll be able to do well :/

I shall not rant lest everyone crumbles and dies from the monotony of my posts. (there's no wonder my tagboard dies day by day)

IIII SHALLLLLLL DO WELL THIS TERM >:( ESPECIALLY FOR ENGLISH (for which Ms J SEEMS SUPER BENT ON GIVING ME HORRIBLE MARKS FOR)

i will have something interesting to post one day, I will.

BELIEVE ME, DON'T FORSAKE ME IN THIS DARK CRUEL WORLLDDDDDD EVERYBODAYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

One day, my life will be interesting; so wait for that day :3
between now and then, till i see you again - i'll be loving you.
Love, Me. <3

/every secret moment,
every stolen promise you've believed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home