Tuesday, March 04, 2008

JOURNALIST-PRACTISING TIME. (to vent my pissed-off-ness)

I was so pissed I even learned from Sharon and cussed 3 times. The f word. =/ AND I AM NOT A VULGAR PERSON OKEH. That was how super pissed I was, omg.

------------------------------------------------------------

ABOUT MEATBALL
THE GROSS KIND;
Donning a rather unsightly, faded jacket, Meatball, whose real name shall not be disclosed in case she sues me (the poor, traumatized journalist), exploded today before CCA.
Amazingly, I can give a first-person recount on this terrible, traumatizing incident as I was one of the people involved.
Poor me.
It all started with S, A (people most seriously injured in the explosion of Da Meatball) and I questioning K, a friendly nice Sec1 Junior, about The Eye since we kept our eyes closed for about two thirds of the movie. Gladly, she told us, and the way she said it was extremely eerie and scary.
As we are actually human (unlike, you know, oversized meatballs) and would react to something so creepy, we screamed and laughed and became very high. Apparently Meatball didn't like it. Probably because her ears (saturated with fatty acids) couldn't take in anymore laughter and happiness.
After all, she is a Lonely Meatball.
She puffed up her chest and smoothed down her jacket as she spun around to scream at us, on the verge of splattering into a million meat chunks,
"CAN YOU ALL KEEP QUIET!?!?!?!? S, CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING?"
All was quiet. Oh, behold the power of meatball. So authorative and scaaAAAaarrrRRrrrYYYYyy.
I snorted after a while and started laughing, and the rest laughed too. INCLUDING the juniors, I might add.
"IT'S NOT FUNNY OKAY!?!?!?!" Meatball screeched, placing a hand fiercely on her hip. She straightened up and clutched her choir file to her chest, and continued bossily and mightily,
"WHAT KIND OF SENIORS ARE YOU!? Set an example for your JUNIORS!"
Here, she exploded, and from inside sources, she plodded heavily into the next room where we were about to have CCA, and smashed herself into the floor. (Just imagine the fats splattering the walls D:)
"The ground shook," said JY seriously.
In shock at what Meatball did to us, we went into the choir room wordlessly where I cursed insanely and was so irritated, no words can describe my anger.
Now, WHO DOES MEATBALL THINK SHE IS?
Choir. Hadn't. Even. Started.
Poor, deluded Meatball, thinking that by shutting us up, the juniors would adore her and make her Queen (of fats).
People like meatball should know their place in the world, and not stop people from having fun. In my opinion, Meatball rarely has fun ):
Poor Meatball.
We should all sympathize with problematic, power-hungry girls like Meatball. Did I mention she is also Secondary Three, and she has no right at all to behave as if she were in a higher position than us?
I think she thinks her fats give her an edge. Oh, Meatball, how wrong you are.
"That was really uncalled for," said A, disgusted.
"Meatball so irritating lah. During choir she herself also talk. Then when I told her to keep quiet she still continued talking," groused SW, angrily.
Goodness, pot calling the kettle BLACK indeed. And she even made noise DURING choir. We were having fun BEFORE choir started.
Lesson learnt: Veer away from oversized, bumbling Meatballs.
Let's just hope she cleaned up her exploded fats. Don't want everyone trodding all over it.
---------------------------------------

I shall be a good kid now in choir and be quiet and keep everyone quiet. Our disclipline really SUCKS man. Haiyo. We shall improve and persevere! :D

Ann is SOOOOOO FUNNY. She stopped before we entered the toilet so she could stare at the class next to the toilet to see if there were any Shuai HCI guys in there. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

Gonna miss my groupie! :/

day 10: still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home