Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Ripped this from yr's blog. Hoohoo! I'm 5% of the population who are ENFP leh. WORLD POPULATION I'm kinda rare! >:D

I've suddenly a fetish for warping words into OOOOOH sounds. Like tata becomes TOOTOO, and haha becomes HOOHOO. UNIQUE, NO?

Thursday ellit mini essay due, Chem test, Friday there's social studies and amaths.

*sighs*

I'm so screwed.

Oh, jap zuo wen due tmr also! I'll do it today so Tan wont kill me and I can pull up my failed mark haha. And I shall file my chinese and study my amaths and chem and be unbelievably hardworking 8D

Scored B4 for chinese, first time it trashed my English marks :O

MUST BUCK UP! Jap probably do badly too -.- die die.

day 3: "no worse"
Yue Ding, wo hai ji de. turns out it was the other way round? sort of..
私の心がとても痛いです。どうしてこれがありますか!?どうして。。。 
残念です。。。
本当に残念。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home