:/ Boring boring boring.
HAH, I'm top 100 for story mode in audition, yes go me. >:D
Tmr going to watch The Eye as GUILD OUTING -.- HAHA, i'm going to scream every five minutes. ;D
NO TEST THIS WEEK I CAN REJOICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Somehow I feel like it's holidays already!
Yeah, just wanted to blog about nothing in particular. Whoopee.
CHEER UP ):<
day 7: painful. i am very worried about you. please be happy... don't be so depressed okay. smile. T_T
HAH, I'm top 100 for story mode in audition, yes go me. >:D
Tmr going to watch The Eye as GUILD OUTING -.- HAHA, i'm going to scream every five minutes. ;D
NO TEST THIS WEEK I CAN REJOICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Somehow I feel like it's holidays already!
Yeah, just wanted to blog about nothing in particular. Whoopee.
CHEER UP ):<
day 7: painful. i am very worried about you. please be happy... don't be so depressed okay. smile. T_T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home