Monday, February 25, 2008

My nose hurts right now. >:( When i breathe, it hurts. GAHH. forcing your tears down ends up in this!? whaaaaaaaaaaart.

I guess this is hitsuzen, huh. Inevitability. Thought these only happened in dramas; now it's happening to me too. :/ Why.. me?


OKEH EVERYBODAYYYEEEE! I FOUND MY JAPAN PICS I SHALL SPAM (as in REALLY SPAM PICS) about GOING TO JAPAN IN DECEMBER. (I'm incredibly lag, omg hah.) -everyone cowers from sudden change of mood-

First day boring, second day:


Went to visit some temple in the morning! Super freezing but cool xD and I still ate green tea ice cream, i remember. :D The wind was whipping at our faces. :/

Met up with my father's friends' families. 3 of them. Many many people! We went to eat DINNER together at this really really expensive but pretty place.

MADE FRIENDS TOO, heh. IN THIS PIC: Grandpa, charmaine, a really funny, smart (most doctors' children are smart isit!?) friendly sec1 girl, my older sister, me, li'l adorable boyboy in front ... HUH I FORGOT HIS NAME -.-"

He's p5 but suffers from growth hormone deficiency :/ so he's really tiny. BUT SO ADORABLE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG? I WAS FAWNING OVER HIS CUTENESS like some siao zha bor, hahahahaa. Beside him/me is his older bro, Daniel (SAME NAME AS MY BRO!? O:), Sec3, supposedly very girly. Charmaine and I were bullying him constantly. We tried shoving him in the many ponds there. >:D

At the back.. my father's friend being lame Dx

Third day (OMG DISNEYLAND BABEH!!):





Disneyland is SOOOO PRETTY. Bro and I on merry-go-round, I know we're cool. 8D


FIRE ON WATER O:?!

So pretty right? HAha.

At night, all orangey and alight with glowing yellow fires and lamps. DISNEYLAND WAS SO AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (i dont know why Sharlyn BAY says it's boring =X)

Third day (IMPERIAL PALACE!):



Pretty berries. 8D

THE ENTRANCEEEE

Very pretty berries. 8D

PRETTY TREES O_O

Boring house.

Pretty pinecone. :D

THIS PIC cracks me up. We were attempting to look identical. SEE SEE, TRIPLETS (my mouth wrong shape ):< ) Fourth day (FUJI SAN! MOUNTAIN DESU NE):

Pretty mountain? O_O so many pics of it, boring. So I put up only one :D

Bro amazed at the sight of snow.

My foot sunk into the snow -.-



PRETTY FOOD.



Pretty is OVERUSED. Shall use NICE now. NICE BUILDING THINGIES at the foot of the mountain!

Wishing well wishing well. should've wished you'd never go; that you'd stay with me forever.../



Scenery, blablabla.

Fifth day (SUPER BORING!? forgot what we did.):

Aw my sister's hugging the fat bweeeg owl.

Retarded faces ftw!

Last interesting day (DISNEYSEA):

Raining, whaddaheelll. D:

DUCKS

SIBLING LOVE! feel it in the airrrr. *coughs* my bro is short, hahaa.

Wearing 3D glasses. "EVERYONE, ACT COOL!" I yelled and posed, and everyone followed suit. :3

Hilarious driving car thing, I couldn't keep on the rail while driving -.-

"It's a Small World" ride xD So pretty - uh i mean nice

CINDERELLA'S CASTLE?

Sister and i, queuing for Haunted Mansion (which wasn't scary :/)


EXTREMELY COOL AND SCARY TREE



Performance thingies.

At night, too dark to take nice pictures.

See I spammed pics. WHOOOOT.

I'm exhausted. Shall force myself to sleep. NIGHHTTEETH.

Distracting myself with this is a FANTASTIC IDEA. :D

AND I SHALL EVEN AUDI. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (goes insane)
thank you for everything. for the smses, late-night msning, for just being there.. guess it's fated for this to happen, and I can't do anything, and you can't either.. guess this is the end eh? but i'm still in so deep, i don't know how... how am i going to cope with you going away.
right now, i can't. AT ALL. i feel so nauseous and weird and my stomach hurts very very badly. and my heart is thumping very very loudly and i have never felt this way before. it's very horrible and it sucks and it makes me feel like crying.
somehow, nothing comes out. swallowing too hard.
rarely going to speak to you from now on. all i had will disappear and fade. it's as if a part of me has been abruptly ripped away.. just one day, you tell me this, and boom, everything's gone to dust. so sudden. happened so easily too.
this... hurts like hell. i guess nothing can stop this. it's my fate to fall so hard.
I guess I should be contented with what i already have.Pig. Hmm, this will be the last time i'll let myself call you that. Please be happy okay? smile like this >> XD - all the time. (For me.)
if this is supposedly better... then why does it feel like my heart has been shredded into a million tiny pieces?

/there's nothing you can do or say,
you're gonna break my heart anyway;

so just
leave the pieces when you go.


day 1 of forgetting. mode: EXTREMELY PAINFUL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home