I SHOULDN'T HAVE SUNG FOR CHOIR YESTERDAY!
My throat is on fire right now, and I have flu, cough, and feel like vomitting -.- When I walk I feel like toppling over. HAHAHAHA. Gahh.
You know, the kind of sore throat where it's so clogged up with crap your body wants to spew it all out but you CAN'T cause that's impossible? >: (
RAWR RAWR RAWR so i missed the last day of the term. Sigh. And there's a gazillion things due today, stupid stupid stupid. My sorethroat worsened hundredfold since yesterday and my voice is raspy and.. gross.
Jacob had better let me retake my descriptive test or I shall scream bloody murder.
Probably getting back social studies test today, wonder if I managed a 10/25 D:
day 13: watching you sublime into the silhouettes of the shadows in my mind.
My throat is on fire right now, and I have flu, cough, and feel like vomitting -.- When I walk I feel like toppling over. HAHAHAHA. Gahh.
You know, the kind of sore throat where it's so clogged up with crap your body wants to spew it all out but you CAN'T cause that's impossible? >: (
RAWR RAWR RAWR so i missed the last day of the term. Sigh. And there's a gazillion things due today, stupid stupid stupid. My sorethroat worsened hundredfold since yesterday and my voice is raspy and.. gross.
Jacob had better let me retake my descriptive test or I shall scream bloody murder.
Probably getting back social studies test today, wonder if I managed a 10/25 D:
day 13: watching you sublime into the silhouettes of the shadows in my mind.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home