Somehow my father sadistically enjoys banning me at least ten times a year from the computer, so he is doing so now and therefore I shall not be online during evenings and my blog posts will be very very infrequent ):
So annoying and unreasonable, bleah. I mean, I haven't scored THAT badly for my tests and yet he only limits me to 1 hr of computer!? SO LAME.
And i cannot alba18 or audi anymore! RAWR
(I may go online at around on some days, say, 1am? Other than that I shall be dead and gone for this entire week, and if he's still angry, till the next too. Don't worry I'll be back, he'll get tired of me soon.)
I WILL MISS YOU ALL, SHALL FIND A SHORTCUT TO COMPUTERING SOON (and i need to get off this lappy fast)
BYEEEEEEEEEEE i shall be on hiatus :/
/And I still need you,
And I still miss you,
And now I wonder...;
So annoying and unreasonable, bleah. I mean, I haven't scored THAT badly for my tests and yet he only limits me to 1 hr of computer!? SO LAME.
And i cannot alba18 or audi anymore! RAWR
(I may go online at around on some days, say, 1am? Other than that I shall be dead and gone for this entire week, and if he's still angry, till the next too. Don't worry I'll be back, he'll get tired of me soon.)
I WILL MISS YOU ALL, SHALL FIND A SHORTCUT TO COMPUTERING SOON (and i need to get off this lappy fast)
BYEEEEEEEEEEE i shall be on hiatus :/
/And I still need you,
And I still miss you,
And now I wonder...;

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home