Sunday, March 23, 2008

Well well well, tmr shall have new sitting positions ~

Interesting ehhh. :D

I SEEEE JOEYYY ON TV! LOLOLOL SHE AND HER JJ FANCLUB XD

Uhhuh, well Jing's manly voice apparently hasn't disappeared, and choir orientation was boring =X Well, for me, that is. My group (were) rocks! :D

Nothing much happened... Spent my Good Friday at home slacking madly.

Andddddd... OH! Yesterday two very wu liao, lame people ganged up against me. RETARDS!!!

Sms from Unknown Number: When are you going online debbo?

Me: Who are you o.o

Unknown Number: I am your stalker...


Me: O.o Hahahaha oh my, im so scared xD

Unknown Number: I have admired you for ages behind your back...you are so charming in your own ways. <3>(ew?!)

Me: Lol im kinda disgusted. D: you sound suspiciously like kian.. Are you even a guy, stalker? You might be les.

Unknown Number: Who the hell is kian??

Me: Reveal your identity or I shall call you :D

What a liar, it turned out to be SHARLYN BAY AND AH TAT GANGING UP ON ME! I guessed correctly loh, so pro. =/

OKayyyy I shall continue to slack (:


nothing to say ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home