Shiaaaaaaats, only got to use the lappy now.
Yesterday was LERYEE'S BDAY!
Lerrrayyyeee is awesome :333 LOVE YOU!
Jingo and I embarrassed ourselves immensely by going to her class in the morning and singing along to the tune of "Tattoo" with our own improvised lyrics. Then Mama and Shinny just stood behind doing weird stuff HAHAHA cause they didn't know the song.
SO PAI SEH. Her whole class fell silent and apparently people were laughing at us. HMPH. >:( THEY SING VERY NICE MEH
AHAHAH I seem to be singing lotsa bday songs nowadays :P
And errr I threw the bar of chocolate at her. BY ACCIDENT, MY HAND FLICKED ):
SO HILARIOUS HAH.
Im'ma stay up to 4 STUDYING JAPANESE or I will 200% fail. GO DEBBIE AND err, reserve-packet-of-coffee (CAFFEINE FOR DA WIN!)
Finally got a chance to use lappy but too lazy to upload piccies. Will do so another day ;D
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH shit.
JUST REALISED TMR VALENTINE'S DAY -.- (after glancing at someone's pm and after joey told me she was packaging candy) Nononoonono, I need to get stuff too! I am such a last-minute person 8D
Have fun, couples-of-the-world!
OKAY BACK TO STUDYING GO GO GO!
will you ask me to be your valentine..?
Yesterday was LERYEE'S BDAY!
Lerrrayyyeee is awesome :333 LOVE YOU!
Jingo and I embarrassed ourselves immensely by going to her class in the morning and singing along to the tune of "Tattoo" with our own improvised lyrics. Then Mama and Shinny just stood behind doing weird stuff HAHAHA cause they didn't know the song.
SO PAI SEH. Her whole class fell silent and apparently people were laughing at us. HMPH. >:( THEY SING VERY NICE MEH
AHAHAH I seem to be singing lotsa bday songs nowadays :P
And errr I threw the bar of chocolate at her. BY ACCIDENT, MY HAND FLICKED ):
SO HILARIOUS HAH.
Im'ma stay up to 4 STUDYING JAPANESE or I will 200% fail. GO DEBBIE AND err, reserve-packet-of-coffee (CAFFEINE FOR DA WIN!)
Finally got a chance to use lappy but too lazy to upload piccies. Will do so another day ;D
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH shit.
JUST REALISED TMR VALENTINE'S DAY -.- (after glancing at someone's pm and after joey told me she was packaging candy) Nononoonono, I need to get stuff too! I am such a last-minute person 8D
Have fun, couples-of-the-world!
OKAY BACK TO STUDYING GO GO GO!
will you ask me to be your valentine..?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home