Saturday, November 24, 2007

I Have Been Tagged. :D (Yeah i decided to do it cause I don't wanna sleep. Oh and it's 2.46, Oleh. TAGGED BY MAMA AND JING AND anyone can rip this from my blog so i don't need to bother about the 5 people thing and the instructions aahaha.) Finally I'm doing a quiz thingy yay

Favourites
Favourite Colour: BLUE
Favourite Food: chicken wings, egg and cheese toast 8D, EGGS
Favourite Movie: RAAAATAAAATOOOUUUILLLLEEEEE and lots of DisneyPixar movies and lotsa other movies which I kinda can't remember so yeah.
Favourite Sport: SWIMMING (though I dislike learning it), taekwando counted? :3
Favourite Day of The Week: FRIDAY (like jing) I love fridays! END OF SCH
Favourite season: WINTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR there's snow.
Favourite ice-cream: Haagen Daaz, COFFEE ICE CREAM. :3

Currents
Current Mood: Sian.
Current Clothes: HOME clothes
Current Desktop: A twig with a few droplets of fat water clinging to it.
Current Time: 2.52 a.m
Current Surroundings: My room (:
Current Annoyances: Being bored, and not wanting to sleep, and not being able to audi today >:(
Current Thoughts: Squished my leg so I'm probably getting pins and needles in a few seconds (here it comes OWWWWW), stuff :/

Firsts
First Best Friend: Julian (from kindergarten! Some angmoh dude *hint hint, JINGO*)
First Crush: SYAORAAAAAAN-KUN!
First Movie: HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO RMBR!
First Lie: Forgot
First Music: teletubby music (tinky winky, dipsy! lala! po!)

Lasts
Last Drink: WATERRRRR (as usual)
Last Crush: TAMAKI-SENPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII (CURRENT ALSO)
Last phonecall: Forgot
Last CD played: Downloaded music from Internet in iTunes :x no CD

Have you evers?
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: Ditto, Jing
Have you ever broken the law: I'm good.
Have you ever been arrested: I'm good (:
Have you ever been on TV: YEAH ON THE NEWS they were filming the principal then I walked up the stairs behind her HAHAH.
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: T_T i'm not stupid.

Random
5 things you're good at:
1. staying up late
2. slacking :D
3. BEING COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
4. GAMES
5. BEING RETARDEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD (THE BEST MANS)

4 things you've done today:
1. Woke up at 2 pm
2. Go for taekwando
3. Stay up to 3am (which is the current time)
4. Play games :D

3 things you can hear right now:
1. My typing
2. Creaking aircon
3. Sound of fan whirring


HAhahahahahahahahah IM WU LIAO YAY! I finally found something to blog abt (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home