FirstDay
WOOOOOOOHOOOO VIEW OF TOKYO FROM HOTEL WINDOW AT NIGHT XD the tiny red strip nearer the leftiepart of the photo is the TOKYO TOWER.
Sushi was SUPERRRR good. Went back to hotel and sleepo.
END OF FIRST DAY
SecondDay
Got pulled out of bed really early (7.30am) by my insane sister to go to Akihabara, where anime etc are sold, etc. [P.S: My sister and I went gallivanting around Tokyo by ourselves cause my mum had all her meetings and talks and blahdeeblooblahh. Fun eh!!! She figured out the maps and the weirdo train systems haha.]
SPECIAL EVENT THAT HAPPENED:
My fingers got CLAMPED IN BETWEEN THE train's doors cause my sister rushed out without me as we were on the wrong train. She SMARTLY rushed out while the doors were closing. I was too late, of course, and then to stop the doors from closing i stupidly put my hand there to block the doors hahaha.
Super genius. Then the Japanese people beside me began to freak out and pry at the clamped doors while I desperately tried to pull the doors open to get to my sister with my squished fingers. Cause if we were separated I'd be screwed as my mum took my handphone so we HAD NO WAY TO CONTACT EACH OTHER.
In the end the station master saw and opened the doors. Thankyou nice Japanese people! (most Japanese people are super nice btw!)
Okay on with the pictures. *mutters to self* thousand words, thousand words...
Yep, buildings in Akihabara are completely draped in posters of anime and advertisements. Huge enormous ones that cover the length of the buildings. Colourful, ne~?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH in AKIHABARA they even have FULL METAL ALCHEMIST MACHINEY BALLY THINGYS!!! You know the one you put a coin and you twist then the ballball toy comes out?!
YEAH OMG They have Full Metal Alchemist toys. ADMIRE AND DROOL AT THE PICTURE
they had two machines, one for toys and one for playing cards :3 but in the end we weren't allowed to take pictures. WHOOPS
Got TV on most of the buildings some more. In all of the towns. Not like Singapore, only Orchard Rd. And somemore it's very party-ish atmosphere cause got a lot of songs playing all the time. JAPANESE SONGS :D
Oh I forgot what happened on the second day. Kay, sorry, it'll have to be wordy here cause these places we weren't allowed to take pictures.
We left Akihabara and went to some other place and i was having stomachache headache and feetache and was tripping from exhaution and was complaining like hell to my sister. Poor her. She was damn pissed hahaha.
So we ate PIZZA IN A QUAINT LITTLE RESTAURANT and it was damn good even though it was really smoky and all. :D And I zonked out on the restaurant table. The pizza was super gooood! Everything in Japan tastes good man. T_T
After that we found a COOL DOUJINSHI* SHOP THAT SOLD EDWARD'S CLOTHES ZOMMGGGGGG IT WAS LIKE 200+DOLLARS HAHA.
As in, Edward-kun's clothes from Full Metal Alchemist! I was squealing at my sister to take a picture but the "NO PICTURES" signs were plastered all over so yeah. Seriously, it was nicely cased up in a glass boxy thing and his cloak was hanging there on the hanging thing. And inside the cloak, neatly folded, was his BLACK TSHIRT AND BLACK PANTS AND HIS WHITE GLOVES AND HIS COOL BELT LIKE OMG LAH HAHAH.
we spent lotsa time at the doujinshi shop and then bought dinner and went back to the hotel and slumped on the floor and gobbled up our sushi and etc. :D Then my mum came home. Oleh. The end of Second Day.
*Doujinshi: Fanbooks drawn by random people over the world on a particular anime/manga. They draw their own stories based on the characters of the anime/manga, so it's like creating their own fancomic. COOLNESS.
mm, i think my post is gonna explode so I'd better end here. Oh, I forgot to tribute some people! rawr. I KNEW i forgot people. I was too tired and senile-ish that day. HAHA I feel happy posting Thankyous to people who wouldn't read them. I'm one weird person. As if they'd be receiving this another way. I wish I could use telepathy mans! D:Hazey: My dear hazel lau xin yi! XD MUST GO OUT AGAIN OKAYY Miss you so much mans. D: Bestie last year, must maintain besties this year too! Hiu, you and I can go nuts again hahahaah okay! :D
HsiangYeh: I have no idea how on EARTH I FORGOT TO TRIBUTE YOU! Omg lah. D: SOSO SO SORRY. Thankyou so much for being nice and sweet and crazy sometimes hahaha. You're the longest/oldest online buddaye I know! :D And even though we seldom talk nowadays cause I'm always busy/audi-ing I shall remain a HSIANGYEHOLOGIST YES? (: Haha, I'm so pro at deciphering you *happily boosts ego*. I don't get around to doing so these days though, hurrrr. I remember myself being such a pro in P6 lawl. We must catch up on old times one day. Thanks sooooooooo much. (: hahahaha you flirttttt. Yi jiao ta dunno how many chuannnn~! Mello, etc, etc, ETC, etc. HAHAH. Oh well, that's just you (; THANKYOUUUUUU HSIANGYEHHHHHH. :DDDDDD
Jian: Hmm. I'm sure I tributed you at first but blogger went crazy and my post went haywire. Blehh. Thanks for being so generous and sometimes retarded xD Hahahaha TRAMPOLINES! Will study Jap with you one day. hahahaah.
YewKeong: Bro~! Hahahaha thanks for cheering me up sometimes and chatting ahaha. And offering to coach me in Science! :D Wheeeeeeeee. Just don't gang up with Wei and bully me mans. D:
Okay, done, done, DONE. 1.45 am. Lawl. And I'm TIRED. T_T
Will continue the rest of the days and photos on the next post. Like anyone would bother clawing through this gunk anyway. D: Time is MONEY! :3 So if you were too bored and everything, haha JUST TAG DAMMIT >:D thanks! Haha omg I'm insane.
(oops too long again, blog post tio screwed. whole blog tio screwed D:)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home