Today was reflection day. I got brainwashed.

I actually think that Tan Sensei can be very nice if he's not moodswinging.
Yeah, I'm brainwashed.
Yeah, I'm brainwashed.
My hatred for him has completely vanished. I guess reflection day had a really good influence on me, and I realise that people do have inner personality (: Good one, that is. I stop viewing Tan Sensei as an enemy now. I wish I'd viewed him differently last time; viewing him in a negative way was really horrible because it made my grades drop.
He was very funny today. Today, only Wenyi, Brenda, Drii and I were in Jap class. Cause everyone else ponned. xDDDD 4 people only lah whaddahell.
Then we joined four tables and he made us practise boring jap stuff. Then he played this card game with us, so fun!!! There were two diff sets of cards, picture cards and word cards. The picture cards were arranged on the table and everyone took turns to read off the word cards.
Then, we had to find which picture suited the description on the word cards AND I WON CAUSE I KEPT SNATCHIN FROM EVERYONE AND WAS CRAZILY ENTHU CAUSE JAP WAS NVER SO FUN. XD Then everyone keep laughing at me because i would pounce crazily on the card that fitted, hahahaha. Including tan sensei, who was sitting at one side of the four-table-table. D: NVR SEEN HIM SO HAPPY/GOODMOOD BEFORE.
OH YAH IT WAS THE FIRST TIME HE ACTUALLY GAVE US BREAK FOR THE WHOLE ENTIRE FREAKING YEAR OMG LAH. HAHA BUT WE DIDNT WANNA EAT SO WE WENT BACK TO CLASS EARLY =X
Then we did ORIGAMI!!! Tan sensei laughed when i said my hamster's butt was sticking out. Then my everything one big one small. My hamster's ears one big one small, my hamster's eyes one big one small. He kept laughing at us man. He attempted to hold a conversation with me in Japanese cause ya know, my Jap sucks and all, and I said matter-of-factly to him, "Err, Tan Sensei, I can't speak Japanese."
And they laugh at me. T_T
Then I answered everything with, "Ah? Ya. Yeah." Then he would raise his eyebrow at me and I'd hurriedly splutter, "OOPS I MEAN HAI."
And he snorted really loudly at Wenyi when she did her hamster all wrong and was like,
"Eh, why mine so different one? HAha, mine is SPECIALL!"
Tan Sensei: SNOOORRRTTT
Us, "HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
LEMME POST PICS OF MY PRETTAYE ORIGAMI HAMMIES AND BUNNY!!!
MR AND MRS HAMMY (YES THAT'S Tan sensei in the background, trying valiantly to fold his first hammy even though he started around same time as us. Haha he actually allowed us to take pictures.)
HAMSTER FAMILY (done by drii, wenyi, me and brenda respectively!)
MR BUNNY MRS HAMMY AND MR HAMMY
Wah lao, I wanna go for Japanese on Friday. So damn fun lah! Hurrhurr, what's wrong with me.
Maybe Reflection Day made me see what Tan Sensei was truly like, or maybe he was just in a good mood today. An insanely good mood.
Since today is Reflection Day, I'm going to tribute and thank everyone and apologise to everyone who've impacted my life one way or another and yeahh. This post is gonna be drearily long but, huh, scroll down to see your name or sth. I'll try to squeeze everyone who's taken me in in. As in accepted ;D
More than half of the people in the list don't read my blog, but whatever i'll feel happy typing it.
Oh, and since tmr I'm leaving for Japan. I'll buy back souvenirs, yay!
IF YOU LAG OR STH WHILE LOADING THIS PAGE IM TERRIBLY SORRY. XD YOU CAN SKIP THE CHUNK BELOW AND JUST TAG, I'D BE HAPPY. DA MEGA-TRIBUTES! [btw this consists of this year only :D]
----
TEACHERS
Tan Sensei: Thank you for being my Japanese teacher. I never realised that you could be someone more behind those circular glasses and squinty eyes and holey face and my deep dark burning hatred. Today I saw that you could actually be human too. I'm sorry for what I did to you and how much I hated you. When you don't moodswing, you're actually someone on the inside. SO, uh, don't moodswing.
Wang Lao Shi: Hurr, the only teacher who's worth enough to thank. Thank you for being my form teacher and being so wonderful. I love you (:
Ms Ng: T_T I don't mean it very much, strangely, but I'm sorry anyway. For hating you to the core.
Ms Lim: You're the best choir conductor... in the world.
Mr Lin (MY MATHS TUITION TEACHER, not lww): hahah thanks so much for being retarded and stupid and being super entertaining during my tuition. you're a funny guy. xD thanks so much!
Mrs Eng (chinese tuition teacher): thanks for making coffee for me everytime I'm sleepy during tuition (:
2 JUSTICIANS
yes i love all of you, thanks all of you so much, but there are some people whom I must thank. MUST.
Abii: Thank you for studying jap with me and being crappy and going nuts about Tan Sensei. (: Love you!
Sara: For being so cute and calm and collected and being the nicest out of the notorious Guys. Thankyou. LOVEEE xD
Cheryl: Thankyou for being so retarded and funny and so freaking nice. I still remember the time you gave me a chocolate to cheer me up when I was crying over my zuo wen. You are AWESOME. NEWS posters coming for you from JAPAN!
Geraldine: Even though you make fun of me and play with my stuff and hide them, you are a funny retarded girl who makes me laugh my head off. Thanks for making me smile, Gerald.
Gladys: Thank you for being such a sweet, cute friend. (: you're awesome and i love you.
JOEY: God, heavens above, i have no FREAKING IDEA HOW i'd be able to survive in 2 Justice without you. Dear, thanks so damn much for sticking with me all the time and being so wonderful. And playing audi with me. That dear thing has stuck, hasn't it? (: Muaaackkkkss. COUPLEEEE BABEH :D And I'm sorry about the stupid cookie thing. I'm sorry I hurt you when I never meant to. Sorry...
Weishan: Thank you for being so nice and friendly and funny and retarded. And for being so open and crazy(: Thanks for being so awesome. NEWS POSTERS!
Alison: Thank you for being so friendly and warm and nice. And helping me insanely much with my japanese. You are awesome.
Rachel Sim: Haha my old table partner! Thankyou for being OMG GENEROUS and lending me all your stuff when I forgot to pack like half of my bag. And being so damn nice. You're awesome :D
Victoria: VICTORRR YOU FUNNY! :D Thanks for being so mature-ish and nice and retarded sometimes hahaha. Awessomeeee.
JAPANESE
Wan Xin: Thank you for saving me from Tan's wrath whenever I didn't know the answers. You're so nice and wonderful. Thank you.
Wan Xin: Thank you for saving me from Tan's wrath whenever I didn't know the answers. You're so nice and wonderful. Thank you.
Zining: Sorry for always calling you "YOU IDIOT" or "STUPIDDDDD" or "omg, genius" sarcastically. I've been rather insulting, neh. But you don't mind. xD And thanks for being so funnily retarded during Japanese class and making me laugh. And pointing out Tan's gayness everytime he is. =x Laughing in Tan's class is kinda rare, so thankyou.
CHOIR
JING: Sorry for being so fat and blur all the time haha. And thankyou for being my best friend for 8 years. I love you to the core. THANKS FATS (:
Abi: Thanks for being retarded and hilarious and super damn nice. I love you my mamasquish! You'll always protect me! 8D I LOVE YA
Leryee: Thanks for being sweet and wonderful and nice to talk with! :D And funny too. Haha! THANKS LERYEE MUACKS.
Tsang: Hahahahah OMG TSANG xD SO DISGUSTING! My most common phrase to you eh. Thanks papasquish for being you (: I'll miss you so much when you go to NJC urghhh stupid you. I love you :D
Mama: Mamamaamaaaaaaaa :3 Thanks for being so mama-ish and cute! hahaahahah! I LOVE YOU (:
Shinny: Thanks for being so nice and wonderful! LOVE YA SHINNAYEEEE. xD
Jiayi: JIAYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII thanks for being so funny and cute hahahaha. I love you (:
Hazel: I'm sorry about the dumbass cookies thing.. Which made you so pissed and furious at us. I'm really damn freaking sorry. If you have telepathy or sth maybe you'd read this and forgive me for being such a huge idiot. I'm sorry.
Fabia: I'm sorry for sometimes ignoring you, and not paying attention to what you say. Thankyou for being such a sweet girl though (:
Brenda: HAHAAHAHA brendieeee! You're so cute thanks for being so hilarious and sweet! AND MAKING ME LAUGH xD
Crystal, Liying, Angeline, Sharlyn, YingTong, Subin, Pearl: Haha, none of you read my blog so I might as well lump my thanks together. Thankyou so very much (: You guys are friendly and wonderful weheeeee!
The rest of the SecTwos: I love you guys all. :D
Seniors and Juniors, you know I love you (:
OTHER CLASSES:
(oh no, my eyes are drooping. i spent ages on this alr!)
HIU: I'm really sorry i neglect you sometimes and make you feel left out, but I don't realise it.. How stupid can I get, eh? I love you a lot alot. You're my HIUHIU!!! (: Muackkkkks. I love you!
Drii: I love you for being so fats and retarded hahaha. Muacks driii!
Hazel: Hahaha haven't been in touch for really long. Sorry for not being in contact and not being
there for you, and thankyou for being such a funny sweet girl :D
MELODY: MELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Thanks for fangirling over all anime with me and being retarded with me too. I LOVE YOU :D
BELINDIE: I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BELINDIEEEEEE! HAAHA Thanks for being so witty and cool and funny hahahahahaha. WE SHALL GO OUT AGAIN YES?? :D
all one hopians: omg. i miss ONEHOPE OMG. T_T
i... left out a lot of people i think... i can't think... xD sorry.
OTHERRRRS. (outside sch, online, etc)
Wei: HHAHAHAHA your new name. "full of cunning people!" Thanks for being retarded and stupid and making me laugh at you. Lol okay that wasn't very flattering but nvm, suits you. Thanks for being there for me too, and always talking to me on MSN hahahaaaaa and crapping. Yeah, thanks for everything (: WEEEE music mix! Good luck for your CLLIT man -.-"
Kinnear: Thank you for being RETARDED? Hahahaaha. Your retardedness makes me laugh so it's a good thing lah huh. Sorry for always missing your calls and ignoring you T_T I always leave my phone lying someplace far away from the computer. Hmmmrhhhphz. xD Sorry for... you know. But thank you so much for being a good friend. :D
Yong Rong: HAHA BROoooooooooooooooooo. Thanks for being so damn retarded. "hot body!" HAHAHAHAHAA. Sorry for making fun of you too, heh. cannot resist. XD
Kenneth/Marshall: Toot, dunno which name you like. THANKS FOR ACCOMPANYING ME IN PANGYA IN THE JUNE HOLIDAYS! Our retardedness was ABOUNDING OMG xD Wah lao, dont know where you flew off to though. Idiot. I go back to pangya already you disappear to dunno where. HOPE YOU RECEIVE THIS IN YOUR BRAIN, NOOB. xD BEEPBEEP radio transmission! :x
Es: Where you run off to also huh? My pro level 70++ maple godbro. Dx Thanks for accompanying me in maple in JUNE!!! And last year also! Miss ya man. COME BACK AND PLAY WITH ME T_T
-----------
omgg i'm going senile or sth, my eyes are blurred. can't see can't think. shits. i probably forgot to tribute someone. something. somewhere. urgh.
blurred eyesss. boo. i realise i don't treasure my friends T_T I've lost contact with my very close maple buddies! BLEAHH! ES WHERE ARE YOU Dx
i don't treasure my friends... T_T i must correct that. okay 100pagepostended.
*jap i go! and i will bring back souvenirs, promise. :D wah ghey. my post was so freaking long, the double spacing between each person and every paragraph got screwed. sorry, so just squint and read ya? i tried a million times to correct the stupid double spacing but nooooo, apparently this crap is too. long.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home