SADNESS AND MELANCHOLY!? PUI. I was laughing at SARAH LONG LAH. -.- she play soccer then jiayi and sharlyn cheer for her so funny lorh. HAHAAHHAAHaaaaaa. next time when my stupid handphone works I shall post pics of you daydreaming about your true love (which you do all the time).
Okay, I shall attempt good Eeenglish because tomorrow is my Lit test. Hee. And I'm still blogging!
Anyways, I detest Light. From books 5 to 6 in the manga his good looks were suffocating. HAHAHAA. I would start screaming at every panel I saw him in!!! From books 1 to 4 he had this horrible evil look glinting in his eyes and his lips would be curled maniacally and his eyebrows deeply furrowed. Disgusting (im not exaggerating, seriously xD). And he ruins his good looks by doing that. Then in book 7, here he comes in his ugliness, his innocent and handsome looks in book 5 and 6 RUINED.
Because my dear darling beautiful flawless innocent Raito-kun(light in japanese, which is his real name man) became evil again.

<<< Wonderful and Flawless and Innocent Light (his normally good looks when he aint being horrible): SEEEEEE his eyes!? It's really clear and and glassy and sincere. His expression is super chun zhen. : D He looks serious. Omygosh this is the Raito-kun I adore!!! And I'm really sure that L loves him that way too xD So innocent and un-kira-ish!
Fat and Evil Light (omg this is the exact same picture i started freaking out at in Book 7 when he turned horrible and ugly):
SEE I TOLD YOU!!! I TOLD YOU HE SMIRKS AND ONE CORNER OF HIS PE
RFECT MOUTH GOES UP DISGUSTINGLY AND HIS TEETH ARE GRINDED TOGETHER AND HIS EYES ARE LIKE SLITS AND CRUELLY THINKING OF HOW HE CAN KILL L. FREAK HIM LAH. I was whacking the book angrily when I saw this picture until my sister told me to shut up. because I'd been looking at really handsome pics of my Raito-kun and suddenly this horrendous one burns my eyes. So different from the top one right!? the top one Raito looks so innocent and sweet and morally good and wonderful. Okay for some reason after searching for a million years I cannot find any hawt picture of L so I shall give up and try again tomorrow. Why do they haev so many huge pictures of disgusting Light and so few large ones of L!? Crazy people. Man!
And I went crazy and went to buy all the manga too. WhEEE.. go me. At one go. Which cost um 40 dollars since i was short of 8 books. Wheeeee tomorrow is Elit test which Im'a fail cuz it's obvious my stupidity is overwhelming.
GO ME AND L I LOVE L FOR LIFE. Cannot bear to read book 7. I think I'll cry my eyes out. ):

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home