Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Okay i have to post in like amazing speed because i'm not supposed to use the computer as im banned, once again.

Oh so i haven't posted for a long long time, thanks to everyone who tagged! i love all of ya loads man.

So anyways, the reason why I was banned. And this time it wasn't even my fault. My father has something wrong up there. So anyways, I forgot to bring my home econs stuff up the car, which I had newly packed and accidentally left on the sofa. And we were still outside the house, just getting ready to set off.

So my wonderful nanny offered to get it for me, while my father was like, "Idiot! I told you to pack last night, why didn't you listen to me!?" And I was like, "erm, i already packed, I just left it on the sofa. -.- forgot to bring it up the car."

Then he smartly started washing the not-dirty windshield aimlessly, and suddenly, he started driving the car forward. My meimei was like, "Auntie leh? Auntie?" and he took no notice. Suddenly he turned, and then drove right past the bus stop that's outside my house, where my auntie was waving frantically at him.

My younger sister and I were like, "OMG you left auntie behind what are you doing?!" then he was like, "What?! AIYAH!!! WHEN DID AUNTIE GET OFF THE CAR!??" My sister and I were like -.- what the hell. As in, he has really bad short term memory loss. He was even scolding me for leaving my thing behind and my auntie took like 30 secs to get it for me, so we wouldn't even be a single bit late.

But he went and drove off without her even though she got off the car really obviously and he knew it as well. But suddenly, he 'forgot' it and drove off, making us freakin late. Then, he started hurling insults at me, calling me IDIOT like a billion times or something.

You know why? You know why he kept scolding me so bad? BECAUSE HE WAS EMBARRASSED HE ACTUALLY LEFT AUNTIE BEHIND. THEN HE WENT TO PUT THE BLAME ON ME SO HE WOULDN'T SEEM SO STUPID AND BLUR. MY INFERENCE SKILLS AREN'T THAT BAD. AND THEN HE WAS LIKE, "AJDGDAGDJGDJAJVA IDIOT SAGAJGDJD DIDIOT YOU'RE SO CARELESS WHY DID AUNTIE GET OFF" and I meekly said, "she got off just right in front of you just now and you were even scolding me for holding us up."

"NO I DIDN'T SEE HER GET OFF, YOU'RE BANNED FROM COMPUTER NOW WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE AND GOING TO BE STUCK IN A JAM AT SCHOOL AND IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, IDIOT! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THE COMPUTER."

I don't get it. I seriously don't get it. He was the one who actually FORGOT THAT MY NANNY GOT OFF THE CAR, and HE was the one who DROVE OFF WITHOUT HER, MAKING US LIKE 5 mins LATE, while my nanny took like 30 SECONDS TO GET MY HOME ECONS THING.

THEN, EMBARRASSED THAT HE WAS SO CLUELESS AND BRILLIANT TO LEAVE HER BEHIND, he PUT THE FREAKING BLAME ON ME, PUT ALL THE BLAME ON ME, SAID THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE US SO 'FREAKING LATE'. I want to vomit blood man. Who on earth actually FORGETS A PERSON!? I mean, that is called true blur-ness lah.

Can't believe I have such a father who calls me an idiot because he forgot something so much larger and more obvious than I did and he's embarrassed and put the blame on me. That is plain unreasonable. Tonight he's going overseas and I'm rejoicing. I can sneak onto the computer and play audition and defy his orders because he thinks I'm an idiot and all-obeying and stupid so he thinks I don't have any plans up my sleeve but oh yes I do, he just doesn't know. He's plain too genius to know!

And yes I'm rebellious and horrible but look at my father, who calls me an idiot for making him forget my nanny. oh brilliance.

Because, ya know, I'm an idiot. And if they force me to bid him goodbye tonight as he leaves with my mama to the airport (im going to say goodbye to my mum, but not him. I'm pretending he don't exist because 'idiots' are not fit to be surveyed by his 'genius' gaze) I'll just say:

The idiot says goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home