HAAHAHAHAHAHAH TODAY IN CHOIR I SAY THE HAIKU UNTIL SO DAMN DISGUSTING SO FUNNY LAH.
AHAHAHAHA because ms lim say must say like dunno very high-pitched loh. Then I didn't know that it's only the front part must say super squeaky and babyish and high-pitched. The next part is just normal recital lah! THEN I GO SAY UNTIL SUPER SQUEAKY AND DISGUSTING AT THE WRONG PART LAH! HAHAAHHAHA because the other haiku people say must say high so I say high loh.
Then turn out SO DAMN FUNNY LAH i laugh at myself until can die. The whole choir was laughing their heads off lah. So EMBARRASSING xDDD pspspspspspsps! hahahaahahaha.
Then today morning me and Angeline had to sing without the stupid school song music loh. Because the music didn't work then the prefects ask us to "just sing". Then we sang like 1 sentence and the music worked again. LOL! But still so embarrassing. wahhhhhhhhhhh.
Today was an embarrassing and funny day. Gave out almost all my valentine's day cards! need to give my lieblin and hazey and yongxin, i think. HAhahaa. I rock man. Woot.
Joey stole a lot of my chocolate. Greedyy girl. xDD
Tomorrow going out with Tiano and Gracie and Mellos! :D gonna be SOOOO interesting man.
suuuuUUUUUzzuuuume kite SHOoooooji ni ugoku HANA no kage. (my haiku)
aki no sora na mo naki yama-no nao takashi (my SECOND haiku)
yes, i have to memorise it for SYF. Dammit lah. Today so damn paiseh loh xD
And physics test was okay. I think I'll pass. As long as I pass I'm happy.
AHAHAHAHA because ms lim say must say like dunno very high-pitched loh. Then I didn't know that it's only the front part must say super squeaky and babyish and high-pitched. The next part is just normal recital lah! THEN I GO SAY UNTIL SUPER SQUEAKY AND DISGUSTING AT THE WRONG PART LAH! HAHAAHHAHA because the other haiku people say must say high so I say high loh.
Then turn out SO DAMN FUNNY LAH i laugh at myself until can die. The whole choir was laughing their heads off lah. So EMBARRASSING xDDD pspspspspspsps! hahahaahahaha.
Then today morning me and Angeline had to sing without the stupid school song music loh. Because the music didn't work then the prefects ask us to "just sing". Then we sang like 1 sentence and the music worked again. LOL! But still so embarrassing. wahhhhhhhhhhh.
Today was an embarrassing and funny day. Gave out almost all my valentine's day cards! need to give my lieblin and hazey and yongxin, i think. HAhahaa. I rock man. Woot.
Joey stole a lot of my chocolate. Greedyy girl. xDD
Tomorrow going out with Tiano and Gracie and Mellos! :D gonna be SOOOO interesting man.
suuuuUUUUUzzuuuume kite SHOoooooji ni ugoku HANA no kage. (my haiku)
aki no sora na mo naki yama-no nao takashi (my SECOND haiku)
yes, i have to memorise it for SYF. Dammit lah. Today so damn paiseh loh xD
And physics test was okay. I think I'll pass. As long as I pass I'm happy.
Labels: high-pitched squeaky haikus

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home