Wheeeee. I am ill at home with horrible sore throat, cough, flu, and VOMITING. AGAIN.
I'm not pregnant or whatever shit Hazel will spread around the class again..
Skipped Bio test today.. so sad. Wahhhhh. Now I have to base on the review test to pull my Science marks up. And I missing choir too.
Damn.
Aahahaa. MSN finally works! It died on me yesterday. And I couldn't find the freakin thai music.
Later I'll probably do my shit Art project. Lots of shitty shoes! Wheeee.
And if you hear my voice, you might faint because it's really hoarse and disgusting. HAH. And I feel like puking. NOOO!
I'm not pregnant or whatever shit Hazel will spread around the class again..
Skipped Bio test today.. so sad. Wahhhhh. Now I have to base on the review test to pull my Science marks up. And I missing choir too.
Damn.
Aahahaa. MSN finally works! It died on me yesterday. And I couldn't find the freakin thai music.
Later I'll probably do my shit Art project. Lots of shitty shoes! Wheeee.
And if you hear my voice, you might faint because it's really hoarse and disgusting. HAH. And I feel like puking. NOOO!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home