Sunday, July 02, 2006

Yesterday was SUPER BORING. okay not super boring, but still, SYF OPENING. YUCK. SO hot okay!

We had to stand around for really long and I HAVE DISCOVERED ABI'S BF! KENNETH KUAN! OOH LA LA! She was like blushing soooo hard when zhi wei shouted his name! (: HAHAHHA! And it was soooo hot. We were perspiring like mad. And I was really sticky all over! Abi and Lynette were screaming HY's name at me, which is LAMEEEE, ABI, LAME!

And I have discovered, violence is a sign of pregnancy. Abi kept hitting me like mad. It hurteth! SO VIOLENT! She has an illegitimate child. Naughty Abi.

Okay, we were hanging around in school, at the specs stand... and it was sooo blistering HOT. I mean, I'm sure I got sunburnt. Then we went to the forum and hung around there again. Then! We finally got on the bus. Abi called me and ranted on and on about her Kenneth. Eeyurgh. She was different bus from me. And I partnered my ZHIWEIWEI! I <3>

Okay, then, we reached there after this really boring half an hour. We had to hang around outside the National Stadium for AGES. Just to get in. Chatted with Belinda because her class was alongside mine! It was super boring. And there were SO MANY SCHOOLS. I was wishing that I went for open house instead. The choir room would be AIR-CONDITIONED.

Mehh! After like 1 hr or something, we finally got into the stadium. It was so hot our eyes were watering and perspiration dripped from our hair. And the sun was so damn bright. People had opened umbrellas and all. I was dying of the heat and my skin was practically burning. SO HOT.

Then shared umbrella with Gloria. The combined choir and the kaleidescope thing group which changes colour by peeling off one layer of colours to reveal another layer (yeah you know that one? big block of colours!) were dancing and singing some lame songs. And they sang "I dream" too. EEYURGH.. Okay fine, it ain't that bad a song, but still. AND THEY SANG "LAO SHU AI DE MI!" ahhhh! We had to stand up. And sing and sway to the music. And clap. PAI SEH NESS abound.

Finally, the thing started officially. Uniformed groups came piling onto the field. It was so neat. They looked like robots, swinging their arms in unison and stomping their feet ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Appalling. Then they went to aim their guns in the sky and SHOT LIKE 3 TIMES. OMG. MY EARDRUMS LITERALLY BURST. IT WAS SO LOUD!

Then PM Lee Hsien Loong walked around in the car thingy and we all had to stand up in respect and wave happily. Then he put a puzzle piece in this puzzle thing, which signalled the starting of the ceremony.

The uniformed groups stomped off happily (they had been standing there for like one hour plus, probably) and then bands from Thailand and Malaysia performed. They were good. And then there were more performances by bands and stuff. TKGS WAS SO DAMN GOOD. I was like WHOA! And their formations were PRETTY! Their band ROCKS.

We were all "whoa that's really good" and we didn't believe it was their secondary school performing! We thought it was the National Singapore Band or something like that. Amazement abounds.

We ate Lays too. But we were still really bored. Zhiwei, I LOVE YOU! You were nice and funny yesterday! And you took care of me! WHEEEE. Because I kept toppling over and tripping over stuff. HAHAHAH (:

Then there were more pretty performances including shiny things. Which I can't explain. Because I HAVE TO RUSH FOR TUITION NOW BEFORE I DIE AND GET MURDERED BY MY TUITION TEACHER AS I SKIPPED TUITION YESTERDAY ALREADY DUE TO THIS DUMB SYF OPENING THINGY WHICH WAS KINDA NICE BUT BORING AT THE SAME TIME SO I GOTTA GO NOW BUT I AM BORED SO I SHALL CONTINUE THIS SENTENCE AHAHAHAH OKAY IM LAME BUHBYE!

Wow. I like that sentence! It had exactly 60 words. Just enough for a Primary 1 Composition! MWAHHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home